November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Just thinking now about when i started ttc. I started ttc in sep 2011 and worked out that by xmas i would be 12 weeks and i would tell everyone at xmas day lunch. I also picked my xmas work dinner choices as vegetarian, thinking i would be pregnant by that time and also worried how i would be able to hide the fact i wouldn't be drinking from my workmates.

How pathetic and naive :rofl:

^^ :cry: I did exactly this!!

Soo.. still no AF. Now a day late, havent tested since 9pdo and that was clearly a BFN. Still no symptoms, of any kind. Not even of AF approaching. Well.. my lower back has a few aches but thats about it. I think I will buy a test today while my daughter and I are out and about.
Hopefully it will be a BFP.
Will post a pic either way.

So sorry Luna

Good luck today Renner!

Good job Crystal!

GL Liz and Loro and everyone else!

Athena, I am in same boat, will not test again until Mon or Tues if AF doesnt show... Fingers X'd for us :)

Sholi and Oreos, I do the same exact thing, and I have been planning the way I want to surprise DH with an "i love my daddy" onesie for 3 months :/

Everything is still crossed for all you ladies! :hugs: The TTW is torture. GL!

Soo.. still no AF. Now a day late, havent tested since 9pdo and that was clearly a BFN. Still no symptoms, of any kind. Not even of AF approaching. Well.. my lower back has a few aches but thats about it. I think I will buy a test today while my daughter and I are out and about.
Hopefully it will be a BFP.
Will post a pic either way.

WHen is AF due?:devil:

Hello mrsM et al,
thank you for the message mrs m :hugs:.
i really am so sorry i read that last night n just went to pieces and all the emotion of the whole ttc thing just came to the fore and i totally took that the wrong way so i am truly sorry for being a total div! :flower:
and i certainly didnt mean to hurt your feelings mrsM :)
lol yeh. so sorry all, i will remain sensible and not a blithering mess taking things wrong way xxxxx
oh lord children in need is on the telly, where's the tissues, gonna be one of those nights :)

liz- whats clomid like? wondering what to expect when am ready to start it?

I caved this morning at 12dpo and tested. Landed myself a :bfn: - I swore to myself I was going to wait, but I didn't. I plan on testing again 15dpo, 1 day before AF is due. Praying & crossing my fingers she does not show herself.

12dpo - I feel like an emotinal wreck! Feeling totally discouraged and out for this month. Slight cramping/localized pain on the left. Ovary perhaps. My endo hasn't been acting up in 2 days now, maybe that's a good sign? Idk.. Felt nauseous after a small bowl of cereal.. Maybe just hormones before Af..

Good luck to everyone who is testing today and this weekend. I wish you ALL :bfp:'s !!! If it isn't in the cards for you this month, maybe it'll be your Christmas gift this year! Best of luck!! :dust:

P.S. - Would someone mind telling me how I go about starting the pregnancy journal? Thanks so much!

12 DPO is definitely still too early for a lot of folks, don't give up yet! :hugs:

Thank you, this made me feel better :)

I'm kinda late to the bunch but I saw that there's no one testing on the 25th (that's me!!!!)

I'd love to join!!

im getting a bit worried about testing now as im only now getting mild period type cramping and im 11dpo i only have two days to af and i only have a 13 day luteaul phase so im guessing i could be out but with all the support that is on this thread im think i will test if i dont bleed first

gnome, normally they give clomid cd 5 to 9, then about 3 to 10 days after you will O, they normally do an us to check the growing follicles 4 days after your last clomid pill.

so crampimg starting back up again, its about a 7 I on a scale. it feels sort of like af but different in a way I cant describe

Hi Ldies,
so sorry for all those that AF showed her ugly a** face to this mnth :hugs:
Can you please put me down for testing on Nov 27th??...that is if I can wait that long!!
Also a question to all those who have purchased those internet cheapie tests in bulk....I was going to order some, but have also read that sometimes they are not that accurate...is there a site that has some that are better than others?? Any help would be great as I am spending a small ( ok not so small!!) fortune each mnth on tests, and as this is mnth 6 ttc.....my DH jokes that I should just buy stocks in the company lol!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->