November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Hi Ldies,
so sorry for all those that AF showed her ugly a** face to this mnth :hugs:
Can you please put me down for testing on Nov 27th??...that is if I can wait that long!!
Also a question to all those who have purchased those internet cheapie tests in bulk....I was going to order some, but have also read that sometimes they are not that accurate...is there a site that has some that are better than others?? Any help would be great as I am spending a small ( ok not so small!!) fortune each mnth on tests, and as this is mnth 6 ttc.....my DH jokes that I should just buy stocks in the company lol!!:haha:

Wondfo is a reliable brand if IC's. So if you can find a seller on Ebay or Amazon that sells that brand, you'll be fine. I made the mistake of buying crappy IC's and the ovulation ones suck. Idk about the pregnancy ones because I've never had a bfp. But go with Wondfo.

Sooo.. I guess no symptoms is a symptom after all!! Im in shock..

:bfp:

Thank you everyone for your support and it was amazing to read all your posts.

I prayed every single day that God would bless my husband and I with a baby. He hears ours prayers, and He answers prayers. God is amazing!

xox Renner

Attachments

• baby#2 001.jpg
    baby#2 001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
  • baby#2 002.jpg
    baby#2 002.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
I caved... Bfn DUH lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71166

Congrats Renner!!! H&H 9 months!!

Hey Ladies! I seem this today and wanted to share it with you - in case you haven't seen it yet.

Chances of getting a + HPT:
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%
18 dpo : 99%

Congrats renner!

Lindss I have the ICs from makeababy.ca and have no complaints (except that they're always negative of course :dohh: )

so I heard lots of women get bad cramps leadimg up to af due but get bfp.instead of af, I hope thats the case for me!

congrats renner!

congrats renner!! so glad to hear that you didnt have any symptoms coz I have none as well! my boobs don't even hurt yet.. which is kinda weird.

im getting a bit worried about testing now as im only now getting mild period type cramping and im 11dpo i only have two days to af and i only have a 13 day luteaul phase so im guessing i could be out but with all the support that is on this thread im think i will test if i dont bleed first

13 mc? BIG :hug: I really hope you get your sticky, meant to be baby soon. :hugs:

Well ladies I am out for this month, I think.

Started cramping and spotting yesterday and today I believe I am on my first day of AF a week early...first month off BC so not really surprised :( I will still test on the 24th though :p

Woohoo Renner!!!:happydance:

I couldnt resist and tested today at 8dpo- BFN of course. I thought I saw a little hint of a line but I think I'm certifiable by this point. LOL There were 3 tests in the package though so I'll test again tomorrow and Sunday with FMU. :wacko:

Sooo.. I guess no symptoms is a symptom after all!! Im in shock..

:bfp:

Thank you everyone for your support and it was amazing to read all your posts.

I prayed every single day that God would bless my husband and I with a baby. He hears ours prayers, and He answers prayers. God is amazing!

xox Renner

Awwww, so happy for you Renner! Wishing you all the best over the next 9 months! God does hear our prayers and he has blessed you and your hubby with a beautiful gift :angel:

Been trying not to SS, but I might as well post whats been going on. I am at 8DPO...

-sore sensitive nipples
-different type of breakouts
-getting tired earlier
-intermittent AF cramping
-a lot of discharge in panties last several days (tmi)
-BFN today

that's it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"