November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Well ladies I am out for this month, I think.

Started cramping and spotting yesterday and today I believe I am on my first day of AF a week early...first month off BC so not really surprised :( I will still test on the 24th though :p

Fingers X'd for you :thumbup:

Yay congrats Renner!!!! So so excited for you.

I'm sorry for all the ladies the witch got. There must have been some good travel deals today because she flew in on a lot of us...myself included :( I will see a lot of you ladies in the December thread.

Yay congrats Renner!!!! So so excited for you.

I'm sorry for all the ladies the witch got. There must have been some good travel deals today because she flew in on a lot of us...myself included :( I will see a lot of you ladies in the December thread.

:hugs:

Major congrats to Renner! So gutted for all those who got the witch :growlmad:

I'm still not out yet this month and as usual fingers toes and everything crossed.... Testing from Mon. Xx trying to keep the PMA:thumbup:

woke up early, bfn again today, disnt temp as I got like no sleep. im pretty sure im out :(

Congrats Renner!
Happy that there seems to be quite a few BFP's already this month....maybe this will be a lucky one for us all!
Thanks for your input on the tests ladies, I will definatly check them out!:hugs:
Anyone else due to test around the 27th?

Congrats Renner!!!

@Crystal- Not to get your hopes up or anything...but I looked at your chart....I definitely think you are preggers!!! :)

11dpo and another bfn for me this morning. Getting closer and closer to being out =(

Hugs to all of those that af flew in on :(

Crystal - I don't even chart and I think yours looks good! haha

Loro, your temps still look great!! Normally aren't they on the decline? :happydance:

Liz, this is the best chart I've ever seen you have! Stay positive.

:af:

I'm not running a fever on a normal thermometer but I can't say that my temps aren't just high because I've been sick this week.

Of course I'm hoping you're correct!!

Sorry to all those who the witch got :(

Loro, your temps still look great!! Normally aren't they on the decline? :happydance:

Liz, this is the best chart I've ever seen you have! Stay positive.

:af:

Def on the decline normally...BFN this morning though so it's either a super shy bean, or AF is being a BITCH!

AF got me first thing this morning. Boo!

Fx'd for those still waiting! See everyone else in December.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test71352

see, nothing :(, still cramping and no af yet though

keep running to the bathroom thinling afs her but shes not ..

Me too!! it's driving me crazy!! AF is due today or tomorrow but hasn't shown her ugly head yet! BFN yesterday though so don't know what to think! Going to try and not test again for at least a couple of days because I find the disappointment hard :wacko:

On the plus side I had a lovely afternoon with one of my friends today and discovered that she's at the same point of trying, I'm hoping that having someone to talk to face to face will help the sanity!

Good luck everyone who is still waiting!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->