November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

9dpo- bfn- i know its really early. Just getting the ball rolling. :)

Sorry to all those that AF got...:hugs:

Liz, hang in there! If AF hasnt shown up yet then youre still in...

Echo, youre graphic made me laugh!

QUESTION- Have any of you ever gotten cysts? If so, what did it feel like?

turtle, sometimes feels like mild crampinf then I get watery spotting after.

well cycsts arent in your uterus, thwy are in your ovaries, so they would be pains in your abdomen where your ovaries are, doesnt sound like tjats whats going on with you. normally I get sharp pains and cramping either on my left side or right side where my ovaries are.

well cycsts arent in your uterus, thwy are in your ovaries, so they would be pains in your abdomen where your ovaries are, doesnt sound like tjats whats going on with you. normally I get sharp pains and cramping either on my left side or right side where my ovaries are.

You can have cysts on your uterus, too. You can get cysts anywhere, actually. There are different names for different kinds. I guess uterine fibroids hurt more. Ovarian cyst pain varies woman to woman. Some women never even feel them, as they are quite common. Most women get them at some point in their life.

So, this is probably tmi, but whatever. I pretty much know that I'm out because every month on the day before AF is due I get really bad smelling gas. :shock: Welp, it just started and AF is due tomorrow. Bring on a Santa baby.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71446

Why do I do this to myself? Oh yes... because I'm crazy :wacko: hahaha

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71446

Why do I do this to myself? Oh yes... because I'm crazy :wacko: hahaha

When you invert it you can see a line!

I swear I see a line too!!! Crystal...I really think you are preggers!! :)

Crystal- think I see something!!! FX

Got my cd21 progesterone results- 29.1! Doctor said the average high is 27! But I knew I o'd based on my temps. :)

I've seen plenty of those frer's and mine are always stark white. That my dear...HAS to be a positive! :p

At 7dpo though?! lol It was within the time frame. Hmm. We'll see tomorrow if there's still a line lol

Crystal that is definitely the beginning of a BFP!!!!! I toootally see it!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!

Crystal I am always FIRST to call a bfn when I see one so as to not raise any hopes and I saw a line immediately!!!! Hope it really is your bfp!

Crystal, I can kinda see a line. FX'd it gets darker and STICKS.

Yay on your results turtle!! That's awesome.

Hang in there Liz, only a few more days to go...FX'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->