November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Crystal I see it too. Very faint but seems to be there.

Can't wait to see the upcoming tests.

Crystal I saw that line instantly when I clicked the link and I'm on my phone. Super clear to me. You need to get on your doctors case immediately so you can get the medicine/injections you need to make this your sticky bean. You clearly have no problem getting pregnant :)

Crystal- I totally agree with hope!

I'm starting to feel really down about ttc- I know I'm only 9dpo... I'm just tired of it. Tired of waiting- waiting to o- waiting to test, waiting till af leaves... Just tired.

Crystal I totally see a line too and im on my phone!! Fx'd for ure sticky bean xx

AF arrived this morning for me... until next month ladies!

Good luck to all! :)

Crystal- I totally agree with hope!

I'm starting to feel really down about ttc- I know I'm only 9dpo... I'm just tired of it. Tired of waiting- waiting to o- waiting to test, waiting till af leaves... Just tired.

I'm sorry turtle, I know what you mean. And just woke up with bad af cramps. Hang in there girl.

Crystal I see a line too! Keep us posted today!! u give me hope!!!:flower:

Sholi - today I'm 8dpo

I did another test... looks bfn to me - I KNOW that my FMU sucks... but still had to give it a try.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71556

Sholi - today I'm 8dpo

I did another test... looks bfn to me - I KNOW that my FMU sucks... but still had to give it a try.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71556

Crystal I still see a line but it looks more faint. Pls let us know how SMU goes! :)

@Crystal- I still think I see a little something. But it's definitely not as clear as before. Keep testing!

Sholi - today I'm 8dpo

It's faint but there, but don't despair it's still early.

My best friend had a gorgeous baby boy yesterday and i've been secretly upset ever since i saw it. Had fitful sleep last night and dreamt i had a little baby swaddled in a blanket. Don't get me wrong i love my friend but i feel like crap. I haven't gone to the hospital today again because i can't face it. If my bean had stuck back in feb, i would have had my baby two weeks ago. Smetimes it's really hard to keep going.

Decided to chop my hair off tomorrow, maybe a change will do me good.

My best friend had a gorgeous baby boy yesterday and i've been secretly upset ever since i saw it. Had fitful sleep last night and dreamt i had a little baby swaddled in a blanket. Don't get me wrong i love my friend but i feel like crap. I haven't gone to the hospital today again because i can't face it. If my bean had stuck back in feb, i would have had my baby two weeks ago. Smetimes it's really hard to keep going.

Decided to chop my hair off tomorrow, maybe a change will do me good.

It's funny that you say that - not because it's actually funny- but because I did the SAME exact thing when my best friend had her son. I've never had a bfp, so I can't understand how you feel about that, but I totally get the envy/sadness and the needing to change something drastically to make you feel a little better. Funny thing is, she saw mine and went out and got hers cut as soon as she could be active. We all wish we had something like someone else.

I agree with everyone else. Still a faint line. Keep testing Crystal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->