November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Sorry you don't feel well Crystal! I hope you feel better soon. Rest.

Cramps like crazy yesterday and this morning- nausea this in am today but ate a banana and it went away... I know I said I wouldnt symptom spot but CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!! -HPT yesterday... Gonna keep taking those darned things until AF- like always... :wacko:

10dpo today- Last month I started spotting on 12dpo and the witch flew in on 13... hope the cramps arent an early sign that she's coming... :af:

Liz, sometimes we do things perfectly and still cant catch that eggy- it takes the average couple 6 months- now that you are ovulating on the clomid, the way I see it is it may take that long... (I'm also on Clomid so I tell myself this everyday in hopes I wont be too disappointed when I dont get the results I want...) :hugs:

Crystal- hope you feel better! If I were you I'd save that FRER until tomorrow- Actually, I wouldn't. But I would try. :)

My goal is to make sure that my urine isn't diluted because of the "liquid" diet. I had CLEAR urine earlier today and I KNOW that wasn't going to suffice!

Another BFN for me this morning... now 15dpo and AF should have arrived today, surely if I was then I'd defintely have a BFP by 15dpo??? ... don't know what to think, have been here before and AF was just late, just makes me want to give up!

So sorry to all those that the witch got today!!

I've been so sick today... Coughing hacking grossness! Super weak and urgent care was all booked up! Tea, soup and Popsicle diet... Oh yes.

I have only one FRER left which I may use tonight we shall see!

FX. Your temps look awesome.

Another BFN for me this morning... now 15dpo and AF should have arrived today, surely if I was then I'd defintely have a BFP by 15dpo??? ... don't know what to think, have been here before and AF was just late, just makes me want to give up!

I hate that feeling. Been there too.

Have heard or people not getting a BFP until 16 dpo or later. Don't give up till AF comes.

I did an IC not sure it's worth pulling out the FRER for though...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71677

I accidentally bought a blue dye hpt today. It was a target brand "up and up" early result and it was bfn today at 10 dpo 5 pm :( I held urine for 4 hrs but had two waters in between , will that really affect the result? I only waited 2 min bc I was in a stall in store but how reliable are these things, I've heard not to use blue, is that due to evaps? Anyone e have experience good or bad with these target ones ?

So sorry if witch (bitch) got you, GL ladies !!!

Crystal-I personally would hold off another day or two to use the frer if you can. Unless you plan on buying more soon. You're still really early.

Just took a HPT. BFN again. Boo...:bfn:

On the upside- If AF comes on 13dpo I can drink wine at Thanksgiving and wont have to answer why I'm not drinking. :wine:

Cristeena I don't have experience with blue dyes but I've seen and heard horrible things!

Turtlemomma still rooting for you!

I should mention my hold on that IC was 2 hours with soup, and two cups of tea.

Of course I want BFP but if not then I can work towards sorting out my health in the interim.

my line didnt fade away but its so light. can u all see it though or am i going loony? lol

Attachments

• IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 24
Dantz I didn't realize you were NTNP for 5 years already. I would totally see a doc.

Crystal I still see the line but barely. Like you said it was pretty diluted. I bet it will get darker every day. I hope you feel better.

I have gotten false positives with target brand as well. Both of the tests looked positive to me and I was definitely not pregnant.

Margo I hope your insurance stuff gets resolved quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->