November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

sholi I know clomid worked for me, the doc confirmed two eggs to drop!

It can work everytime and still the egg and sperm don't meet. Ttc is very complicated and most of the time doesn't make sense.

Last month i had an ultrasound just before ovulation and there was a lovely fat egg there waiting. It never came out. I spent days trying to understand it, when i had seen it with my own eyes. I'm not trying to discourage you, it's just so you understand that with chlomid you sometimes don't get a bfp until a few tries.

cd32, 16dpo still no AF and still getting BFN!! and now I have another cold which isn't helping me to feel great!

Ok so i went to the docs did a pee test lol came up faint pos aswell, he said congrats and said that because i did this a few months ago he is positive i am but unsure if a chemical pregnancy is going to happen again. i have had my blood test and he said if its above the mark then hopefully all will be wall if its below the mark i might just flush it out with a normal period in a few days

Yay! So happy for you!!!

Ugh, FF just changed my O date from CD15 to CD17 because I had a temp drop this am. I'm a slow riser which doesn't help. Do you think it could be wrong? I overrode it for now but I'm confused.

B- I would say CD 15 too but I tend to not change what FF says. That being said, you know your body better than FF does!
STARTING- We are in the exact same boat! How long is your LP normally?

AFM- I was expecting a decline in temps today, and not at all. I don't know whats going on, yesterday, SMU was a bfn and I was out of tests this morning. Looking at my chart, and comparing it to my MAY one (its the only other chart I have, on Clomid, where I for sure ovulated) my LP was 15 days and temps declined for 3 days prior. I mean, I've said for over a week, I FEEL pregnant, my boobs feel pregnant, hard as rocks! But the constant BFN's and temps are throwing me off...

B- I would say CD 15 too but I tend to not change what FF says. That being said, you know your body better than FF does!
STARTING- We are in the exact same boat! How long is your LP normally?

AFM- I was expecting a decline in temps today, and not at all. I don't know whats going on, yesterday, SMU was a bfn and I was out of tests this morning. Looking at my chart, and comparing it to my MAY one (its the only other chart I have, on Clomid, where I for sure ovulated) my LP was 15 days and temps declined for 3 days prior. I mean, I've said for over a week, I FEEL pregnant, my boobs feel pregnant, hard as rocks! But the constant BFN's and temps are throwing me off...

Thanks loro. I normally don't change FF either but I was so mad this morning I had to stick it to FF haha. I think it was the dreams I had mixing with the hormones and the rude awakening of the alarm.

Fx for you that it's just a super shy bean!

16dpo, no af, bfn this morning, temp wemt down .2 degrees, i give up.

I'll be away for the next week, I fully expect to see some bfps from my ttc buddies when I get back ;)

LIZ- I hope you only mean for this cycle, not you give up on having babies.
The lowest dose of Clomid, worked for you, the very first time you took it! That is a HUGE step in the right direction. If you get AF, KNOW you are so much farther ahead than a lot of women. Me for example, I didn't even ovulate until my third cycle of Clomid. I know its no consolation, but you *should* feel good knowing that it made your body ovulate. You can know what to expect next cycle hon

So I've been really sick, up all night coughing, difficulty breathing, etc. Finally got a doctor's appointment today in two hours. I forgot to temp today which makes me sad because I wanted to see if it would still rise, but it caught me off guard when DD woke ME up today (usually it's visa versa!) so I just jumped out of bed!

I used my last FRER with FMU (doh!) but I definitely see a line... on the test as well (previous tests I never really saw it on the test just with pictures) Here's the links to two different pictures on CTP... and hidden in the spoiler is my tweak

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71814

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71813

IMG_5970_1.jpg

Well, I think thats silly. I understand youre frustrated. TTC is a very hard journey for some of us; but giving up will most def not get us pregnant. If you feel so down in the dumps, perhaps take one cycle off from temping, doing opk's and the Clomid. Maybe just get abck into being with OH, and BD'n when you want to. Maybe that will give you a different place of mind...

^wss^ Liz - I think that would be super beneficial for you. Take time to just enjoy one another without all the testing behind it.

Thanks Luna - I'm scared to be honest. I'm going to take another test after my doctor's appointment (or maybe they will do a blood test while I'm there LOL) and then if I get a more clear-to-see in person test I'm going to call the FS, get a blood test (if docs not already ordered one) and demand progesterone! Then see if he wants to put me on anything else until I see him Wednesday

Yay crystal! Was totally stalking pages all morning waiting for your post stick little bean x

I was wondering if you were on progesterone yet. Don't take no for an answer! Good luck with your appointment :)

Luna - his game plan for the IUI was to give me it... I'm going to make sure I say that when I speak with his nurse - so I can say I want it and I want it NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->