November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Hi girls, I've got lots of pages to go through but I thought id do a quick update on me.
Firstly, both of those tests, I see lines on, I cannot remmeber off the top of my head, whos they were:(
I too am 15 dpo with no BFP or AF so it appears there are 3 of us in the same boat!
I didn't temp today as I was at my sisters wedding and didnt bring my therm to the hotel. Was so nauseaos last night it was crazy. BAD cramps. I tested today with SMU and nothing. Lots of creamy cm still, once today, had EWCM mixed in but it was yellow? Weird. So thats me, and I'm completely out of tests!

loro same here! no af, bfns, and crampimg! so confused! my temps still reakly high!

LORO I hope AF stays away for you! I hope you has fun at the wedding!

LIZ I feel warm but I'm sick. No fever though!

Well coughing and sneezing plus a weak bladder Thanks to my DD ❤ has less to bathroom use every like 2 hours. Not sure ill use the FRER until I get the controlled!

Any suggestions for a persistent cough that cough syrup and cough drops aren't touching?

9mclater and Crystal - I see a line on both!! I hope they're the beginning of your dark BFPs :)
Loro- your chart looks great!! I'm looking forward to seeing your BFP!

I had so much fun at the wedding, she was beyond stunning and Logan was the ringbearer and he was soooo handsome!

For a cough, I find honey works the absolute best, in our house:)

I think my chart *looks* good too, todays temp would have been pretty telling so I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow...

Ok so i went to the docs did a pee test lol came up faint pos aswell, he said congrats and said that because i did this a few months ago he is positive i am but unsure if a chemical pregnancy is going to happen again. i have had my blood test and he said if its above the mark then hopefully all will be wall if its below the mark i might just flush it out with a normal period in a few days

Ok so i went to the docs did a pee test lol came up faint pos aswell, he said congrats and said that because i did this a few months ago he is positive i am but unsure if a chemical pregnancy is going to happen again. i have had my blood test and he said if its above the mark then hopefully all will be wall if its below the mark i might just flush it out with a normal period in a few days

Congrats 9mclater! Praying for a sticky bean for you.

[-o<

Congratulations yay!!!!!!

Good luck! hope its sticky!

Me im not sure how many dpo i am! ughhhh..... Thought i o'ed on the 9/10 but on the 12-15 i got happy faces again, had bad cramps on the 15th. I was thinking i O'ed then. But for the past 2 days, ive been soo exausted at night its bananas! Plus my boobs are getting sorer by the day. This am I felt like shiz and was a little nauses, and having cramps all day?!?. Theres no way if i o'ed on the 15th that i would have symptoms that early. Ugh this month has been wonkers.

cramps have almost all gone away now, i dont even feel likw af is coming, its supposed to be here tomorrow. usually i wake up to her. i dont know wjat ill do or wjat im supposed to do if i still get a bfn amd no af?

im also really horny.... im never horny whwn im about to get af, normally i want nothing to do with oh when sjes about to arrive

Good luck! hope its sticky!

Me im not sure how many dpo i am! ughhhh..... Thought i o'ed on the 9/10 but on the 12-15 i got happy faces again, had bad cramps on the 15th. I was thinking i O'ed then. But for the past 2 days, ive been soo exausted at night its bananas! Plus my boobs are getting sorer by the day. This am I felt like shiz and was a little nauses, and having cramps all day?!?. Theres no way if i o'ed on the 15th that i would have symptoms that early. Ugh this month has been wonkers.

I thought i o'd on the 1st but i think its more like the 4th or 5th, i had major cramps and was throwing up heaps. sore back and boobs were aching and on fire, alot of this has eased, little niggly cramps boobs still a little tender but i have the flu atm so maybe its killing the symptoms. still wanna spew at random times and for the past 2 days have been energetic even though i have the flu. I hope you all get your BFP before christmas

cramps have almost all gone away now, i dont even feel likw af is coming, its supposed to be here tomorrow. usually i wake up to her. i dont know wjat ill do or wjat im supposed to do if i still get a bfn amd no af?

Fingers crossed you get that BFP tomorrow morning, just let af know she has 9 months of vacation time that she must take lol

Good luck Liz and Loro, really rooting for you both!!

Afm, getting crampier by the hour and feel like the witch will be here tmrw :( :( :(
Taking tmrw off from BnB, but ill be testing again tues and checking in here then. (think af will be here tmrw though). baby dust ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->