November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

FEZZIE- Whats up girl? Dont be thinking that way. I think you did ovulate already, maybe you're a slow riser, its not a huge deal. I hardly doubt you'll depleat the supply, honestly. Just have fun girl, no pressure. I'm almost positive you're covered hon:)

Hi Ladies,

Our testing list is growing!!!

Good Luck to you All!!

PJSTENSGAARD I have only 6 lines which is what the maximum is I believe, but in doing that, I also have some font smaller, have some centered, or left/right justified and the ticker is the mini ticker so it allows that. You have to play around with it. Good Luck!

Hello all! I would love to join this thread I should be testing around 11/4/2012. I got my positive OPK on Sunday (10/21/2012), but I could tell on Saturday (10/20/2012) that I was going to be ovulating soon (it's crazy how attuned you become with your body while TTC). So I am now 3 DPO. I am a little nervous that we missed our chance, but at the same time, I hope we got it.

Not to get too personal, I got my smiley OPK positive Sunday Morning, then again early Monday morning, but the line began to lighten by Monday afternoon. All of the things that I read said that you ovulate 12-24 hours after your first positive OPK, and since we had sex the night of the first positive, and again the next night I am hopeful that we "hit the mark" :) I guess it's just hard to not be anxious about something as important as this. What do you ladies think? Do you think we timed it right? My husband is optimistic, but since we haven't told anyone we are TTC there is no one for me to voice my pessimistic opinions too.

This month is also the one year mark with TTC.

Is it normal to get only one positive opk? Well I got 2 positives yesterday but negative today.

Hello all! I would love to join this thread I should be testing around 11/4/2012. I got my positive OPK on Sunday (10/21/2012), but I could tell on Saturday (10/20/2012) that I was going to be ovulating soon (it's crazy how attuned you become with your body while TTC). So I am now 3 DPO. I am a little nervous that we missed our chance, but at the same time, I hope we got it.

Not to get too personal, I got my smiley OPK positive Sunday Morning, then again early Monday morning, but the line began to lighten by Monday afternoon. All of the things that I read said that you ovulate 12-24 hours after your first positive OPK, and since we had sex the night of the first positive, and again the next night I am hopeful that we "hit the mark" :) I guess it's just hard to not be anxious about something as important as this. What do you ladies think? Do you think we timed it right? My husband is optimistic, but since we haven't told anyone we are TTC there is no one for me to voice my pessimistic opinions too.

This month is also the one year mark with TTC.

I would'nt worry, sometimes those OPK's can be a bit off. It sounds to me like you times it perfectly, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!!:flower:
All it takes is just one time!! What day are you testing this month? Have you had any symptoms since u od?

BabyMabey...those OPK's make me nuts...i get almost as obsessed as I do with taking HPT's every cycle!! lol!! We took a break from using them this month....Im trying not to obsess, but its way harder when I am not doing my charting w temps this month either( at least then I had something to keep me busy!1 lol!) We have been trying for 5 months, this is our 6th

Fezzie, don't worry! Just keep bd-ing and temping, you'll see that rise soon enough.

My OPK was positive today! And increased cm and HSO cervix! Told my hubby that by the end of this cycle he was going to be sick of the sight of me! Now I just need to actually ovulate...until then...

Is it normal to get only one positive opk? Well I got 2 positives yesterday but negative today.

I have had months were I only got 1 positive OPK. It means that u did for sure ovulate, somewhere in that 24 hr period. I think it depends on what brand you use too, because I have had months where I dont get any positive OPK's, but through ultra sound, knew that I did infact ovulate.

One week until my HSG!!!

Any suggestions or recommendations?

How long did it take? How bad is it after? It's Halloween so ill be heading out to take DD trick or treating and I don't want to be doubled over in pain!

Crystal you will be fine. i took Advil before I went to have mine done & after I got a few cramps but nothing bad. You will be fine to take dd trick or treating :)

FEZZIE- Whats up girl? Dont be thinking that way. I think you did ovulate already, maybe you're a slow riser, its not a huge deal. I hardly doubt you'll depleat the supply, honestly. Just have fun girl, no pressure. I'm almost positive you're covered hon:)

I don't know, lol, can I be honest and admit that I'm starting to dread BD because sometimes I just don't wanna! So I don't want all this unromantic BD to go to waste, that's all. I know, I know, it sounds horrible. :dohh:

Babymabey- welcome to the 1 year TTC club. I shall have to add you to my TTC buddy, and Luna_19 has hit the one year mark as well. If we include Lorojovanos, that's a lot of sex we've all had, lol.

Fezzie, don't worry! Just keep bd-ing and temping, you'll see that rise soon enough.

My OPK was positive today! And increased cm and HSO cervix! Told my hubby that by the end of this cycle he was going to be sick of the sight of me! Now I just need to actually ovulate...until then...

Go Echo Go!

Damnit Babymaybe, because of your screen name, I now have "call me, maybe" stuck in my head, lol.

I don't know, lol, can I be honest and admit that I'm starting to dread BD because sometimes I just don't wanna! So I don't want all this unromantic BD to go to waste, that's all. I know, I know, it sounds horrible. :dohh:

Babymabey- welcome to the 1 year TTC club. I shall have to add you to my TTC buddy, and Luna_19 has hit the one year mark as well. If we include Lorojovanos, that's a lot of sex we've all had, lol.

Yah yah, add me:)
I know what you mean about the BD'n:sex: It's so much. I'm already thinking I want to start doing every other day from today forward, hoping to ovulate in a week (based on last months Clomid cycle) We didn't last night, and tomorrow morning, I'm leaving bright and early to go Stateside shopping, so I planned on showering tonight. But then I wont be home til super late tomorrow night and hubby cannot stand being woken up. Here I am looking at calandars trying to figure out and plan my next couple days so I dont have to shower twice, or miss potential opportunities. :dohh: It was so much easier when we didn't have Logan, no responsibilities, could go have drinks with friends on a random Tuesday and get frisky at lunchtime; spend all day Sunday in bed:winkwink: That spontanaity of all of that, no doubt got me pregnant:) But especially with my crazy cycles, not even near the "normal" range, stuff needs to be scheduled. (on my end, it's still spontaneous to Matt)

Hello fellow baby makers!

It's my first time waiting for AF and hoping it doesn't show. I figure that AF will or won't start on the 3 or 4th of Nov. So I guess I'll be testing on one of those days. Maybe the 5th just to make sure AF ain't late. What's the earliest that one can test and get a clear test result?

UGh I don't like the sound of 1 year :( I prefer 10 months/12 cycles ;)

I think I've gotten lucky more times in the last 10 months than the entire rest of my life :haha:

Hello fellow baby makers!

It's my first time waiting for AF and hoping it doesn't show. I figure that AF will or won't start on the 3 or 4th of Nov. So I guess I'll be testing on one of those days. Maybe the 5th just to make sure AF ain't late. What's the earliest that one can test and get a clear test result?

Welcome to the waiting game! The two week wait (TWW) is a b*tch! LOL. Let the Symptom Spotting (SS) begin! :) It depends on the brand of test that you take and at what level they can measure the hcg. But I would say with a typical brand -- probably around 2 days before AF is scheduled to show... It could definitely be earlier, but that's the route I always take. I promise myself I will not test til 2 days late, but then I always cave! The earliest I let myself test is 2 days before AF is due though. I am just too familiar with that one single line. That's just my opinion. :)

Good luck and lots of baby dust that it happens right away for you! :)

Girls, I have a weird question. So w my PCOS, I do have quite a few close to positive opk's throughout a cycle. I dont know why, but I started taking opk's the last day I took Clomid. With was CD7. It was close to positive, like 80% posiitve. Then CD8, it was like 70% positive. Today, it's like 40% positive. I can see the line, but barely. Is there any way I missed my surge and I ovulated super early? Keep in mind I had that crazy ovulation, twingy pain for days 6 and 7. I'm sure it's nothing, but I wanted to ask anyways, to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->