November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: RENNER, 9MCLATER, and CRYSTAL5483 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: MORASMUM :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, BABYGIRL13, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, LIZLOVELUST, LOROJOVANOS, MINTAROO, INKDCHICK, and STARTINGTOTRY

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

lIZLOVELUST I think that alot of ladies take at least one cycle to get use to OVg whether the eggs drop or not. You have to remember that even in the 100% correct timing, your percentageof getting pregnant is still less than 50% Hun, hang in there! GL :dust:

LOROJOVANOS Got my FXD for you Hun! :dust:

CRYSTAL5483 I think this is the start of your BFP, praying and hoping it is a sticky one Hun!:dust:

9MCLATER You are in myprayers Hun, hope this is your sticky bean! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you LUNA_19, CASTAWAYBRIDE, HOPEFORBFP, 3ATHENA3, CFLOWER, and DANTZ I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 136 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

i feel like giving up all together!

O Hun I know that it feels that way, but don't give up!! Give yourself a few good days to wallow ( thats what really helped me, a good solid pity fest!), then you will feel better! In a world where we have so much control over everything, its so hard to have no control at all over this!!!! Sending u big hugs and loads of babydust for next month!!:hugs:

:happydance: Congrats Crystal! :happydance:
We can be bump buddies! Best of luck at your appointment today! Feel better soon.

Congrats Crystal. Fingers, toes, and all crossed for your bean to stick.

Congrats Crystal and 9mclater! :happydance:

Crystal, I really hope this is your sticky one!! FX'd for that progesterone!

Liz, don't give up. Take a break, whatever, but you quite clearly want a baby. Sometimes this means letting go a bit. Lindss is right, it's hard to not have control over this. As far as af, the clomid obviously gave you a very strong ovulation. So all your hormones were pumped for that egg, hence the perfect chart, and your LP can vary from time to time, the clomid might be affecting it. And no AF is a GOOD THING. FX'd for you....

crystal Im soooo excited for you!! I need to hurry & get my bfp so we can be bump buddies!!! I started back temping this cycle & I have to admit that time off really threw me off! I cant seem to get into the swing of ttc again lol but it was much needed

Well now I know why I've been so poorly! I have bronchitis! Ugh! I wanted to get home in a hurry as I feel like crap so I stopped off at a store and paid DOUBLE what I normally do for a 2-pack of FRERs! I'm going to hide them and then send DH to get more at our regular store tonight hahaha! I will wait until I get a good non-diluted pee in a while and then test again! Once I see a pretty obvious line I'm going to phone the FS.

ICE - bump buddies yay! Here's to a H&H 9 months for us both!

ECHO - I'm hoping! I think I'll need that and something to thin blood and hopefully an rX of extra B Vits to combat the MTHFR! Another woman on here with the same MTHFR I have suggested a type of folic acid to use that is absorbed more easily - that should arrive today/tomorrow.

BEAUTIFULEI - I hear you! When I took time off it was SO hard to get back into temping!

Thank you 3athena3 and all of you for the well wishes!

I'm so confused :( I thought AF had arrived because I started getting my normal spotting when I wipe that usually comes before her arrival... but then I still haven't gotten a full-blown af yet. I don't think it was IB because it was at 12dpo and was light pink - not brownish.

I went to the hospital today and found out that I have a compression fracture in my spine (essentially a couple of broken vertabrae I guess). I should have just asked for a pregnancy test to be sure I wasn't but I figured my spotting and bfn's were telling enough. I wish she would either come on full-blown or this spotting would go away so I would know for sure. All of these x-rays and MRIs cannot be good for the whole baby-making thing. Ugh.

I'm so sorry to all the ladies that are still in limbo! I just wish you would get your bfp or AF would just show her face already!

Crystal- CONGRATS!!!!!! I KNEW IT!! :) I'm so happy for you! I'm just hoping and praying that it sticks for you!

well lil bit worried, had all those bloods done friday. was told would be 7 days and today have just found 3 voicemails from the surgery asking me to call them?! lord knows what the crack is with that :shrug:

november is turning out to be a really weird month with bfn's and AF no shows

it sucks i found the messages 5 mins after they closed talk bout bad timing! it 11 hours and 56 mins til they open in morning not that i'm that worried n timing it :haha:
it cant be something as daft as they didnt get nuff blood coz she took several pots. course i'm panicking it could be menopause but they wouldnt call me bout that, as they know i was going to be calling in week to make appt. so now panicking it something serious.
kinda worried but trying to stay calm as nowt can do til morning now :shrug:
x

my cramping has returned, comes and goes though, its mot as painful as af cramps...hmm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->