November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Gnome- call your doctor! I had a situation like this recently, they just wanted to do a consultation. Everything turned out OK for me. FX!

Liz- I'm so sorry youre feeling down- A woman with no fertility problems at all has only a 20% chance of conceiving each cycle, even when everything is done perfectly... Keep trying!

Crystal- I see lines!!! Get that progesterone! And I'm sorry youre sick... take care of yourself!

As for me, 11dpo and BFN. Temp still up but my boobs are less sore today and I just feel like AF is on the horizon. Since I started spotting at 12dpo last month I guess I just need to wait till tomorrow... =;:af:

Everyone else- keep your spirits up! :hugs:

Well you ladies were correct....

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=71961

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6009_1.jpg

Dantz I'm 9dpo today

I have an email into my FS to let them know of the positive!

yayyy!!! Crystal :D :happydance:
Do you mind sharing your tww symptoms for us symptom spotters??

yayyy!!! Crystal :D :happydance:
Do you mind sharing your tww symptoms for us symptom spotters??

One problem - I've had bronchitis during my TWW!

But things I CAN tell you are this...

I felt cramping around 4/5dpo so I think that *may* have been implant. If you look at my chart though, there is no *dip* so keep that in mind you may not necessarily see a dip in temps!

I've been really gassy the whole time :haha:

My nips have hurt and normally I have like NO pain in my bbs

I started having to go pee a lot at 4dpo and I chalked that up to drinking tea instead of coffee...

Slight nausea at 6dpo and Skin break out at 5dpo

Thats about it. Nothing that was seriously out of the norm though!

Congrats crystal, lots of sticky dust to you. Good luck to all the rest of the November testers xoxoxoxoxo..

for me i will be going into the december, decided i just couldnt wait for the docs did another test this morning and sat there on the loo like an idiot waiting for the test to be done, loved it another faint pos. Then i wiped AF!!!! She got me again. I am guessing chem but i still have to wait to talk to my doc. Still cant believe that i did another light pos and was bleeding. maybe i should have wiped first and i would have realized. Will see some of you in the December thread and to all the BFP this month I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy with lots of sticky dust for you all.

:hugs::flower:

So sorry 9m! Sounds like it was a chemical. :( :hugs:

I have so much pain in my left side? I know it shouldnt be an ectopic as i had 1 there already and have no tube but the pain is horrible, i normally get pretty harsh af pain but never located to the side its always across my tummy. already know my dates for next month so ill be ready and waiting for my christmas BFP lol

So sorry 9m! Sounds like it was a chemical. :( :hugs:

I have so much pain in my left side? I know it shouldnt be an ectopic as i had 1 there already and have no tube but the pain is horrible, i normally get pretty harsh af pain but never located to the side its always across my tummy. already know my dates for next month so ill be ready and waiting for my christmas BFP lol

SO Sorry! :(

Congrats Crystal!!

:hugs: 9m. I had what i assumed were 2 chemicals since i had my DD. and thats exactly what happened to me. To impossible to get that many false positives.

Testing tomorrow..... well actually i caved and tested tonight LOL and consesus in my journal is that there is a line. But i will do one tomorrow with FMU.

hey guys im new here im on cd 20 not sure of exact day of ovulation but having lots of symptoms, fullness in pelvic area uncomfortable to put pressure on it, sore lower back and neck muscles, bleeding gums when brushing teeth, and more frequent peeing, seems pretty promising but just wanted to see what yalll thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->