• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hi:FEZZIE! What have you been up to the last week hon?
I'm hoping for a bfp tm at 17dpo also...thatd be unbelievable!
My boobs feel heavy and hard like rocks:blush:

:hi:FEZZIE! What have you been up to the last week hon?
I'm hoping for a bfp tm at 17dpo also...thatd be unbelievable!
My boobs feel heavy and hard like rocks:blush:

I went to Cali for a conference. It was awesome! I was childless for a week and remembering how to sleep in, do what I want when I want, not having to share my meal(s), pee alone, etc!

The boob sign sounds like a great pregnancy sign......I am rooting for you :)

dantz, we did bd last nigjt, normally it hurts cause my cervix is low before af, but my cervix.was so hgh it disnt hurt and didnt make af show.

dantz, we did bd last nigjt, normally it hurts cause my cervix is low before af, but my cervix.was so hgh it disnt hurt and didnt make af show.

Ugh. AF is getting more and more unpopular in my book.:growlmad:

Fezzie thank you! Glad that you had a good time away!

Ladies just to show you that different lots of the same brand tests have different amounts of dye and different sensitivities - here are THREE DIFFERENT LOTs of the Wondfo tests using the same urine and dipped for the same amount of time and picture taken just before 10 minute mark...

IMG_6026.jpg

REMARKABLY different huh?

Cramps, boobs less sore, gassy like all get-out. Pretty sure AF is on her way.
:cry::nope::sad2::sad1: (this is called a PITY PARTY)...

I'll keep ya'll posted tomorrow.

Crystal - Wow! That's crazy. I'm using Wondfo's from all the same lot but at 13dpo I should be seeing a line by now. Keep us updated on your progression!

Liz - me too hun. I keep running to the bathroom thinking she's here, but not yet =/ And now my spotting when I wipe has almost stopped? Our stupid bodies. I'm wondering if mine isn't crazy this month because of my steroids though. My doctor gave me permission to stop them now that we know that my vertebrae are acutally broken and not just bruised, so maybe she'll start tomorrow. I just wish she'd come and go for both of us!

im really warm, not sick though, so i took my temp and its 99.3 im not even sick or amything! :/ hmm

wow that's crazy Crystal! and thanks for posting that. its really good to know! what was the dpo?? any difference between your wondfos and FRERs??

:hugs: 9mclater. Maybe it is just pregnancy spotting and you are still pregnant? It happens! I have had several friends who spotted up to the first 3 months while pregnant.

Fezzie thank you! Glad that you had a good time away!

Ladies just to show you that different lots of the same brand tests have different amounts of dye and different sensitivities - here are THREE DIFFERENT LOTs of the Wondfo tests using the same urine and dipped for the same amount of time and picture taken just before 10 minute mark...

View attachment 518357

REMARKABLY different huh?

Yeah, I'd read about that!

Well its 2 in the morning, and AF just got me :cry:I really truly believed this was the month since we BD so perfectly and so much. I went to bed actually thinking I could get a BFP tmrw morning, and I was so giddy I couldn't sleep. I just feel gutted right now.

December is our last month to try before it gets pushed to May due to our schedules, AND the longer my husband is on his meds, makes it harder for him to ejac, so AF coming here this month makes me feel extra pressure and let down. I think I have decided to not be on BnB for Dec :( I love this forum and all of the support we give each other, but I just want to have a stress free holiday and try to enjoy it without TTC analysis and stress. I hope you all get your BFPs this month or very soon, you all are amazing women!! GL!!! <3

So AF is due any time between yesterday and Thursday - this morning I caved with a FRER, and I *think* I can see a v v v feint line - two questions, can you get an evap line with a first response, and how do I upload so you can tell me if I am crazy or not?

It's image #72158 if anyone can find on countdown to preg..

Eeek - trying to keep cool but its not going well..

Xx Oreos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"