• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Hey ladies, is it too late to join here? I'll be testing at the end of this month:flower:

WOW! Look at all those :bfp:'s!! I am SOO happy for ALL of you! I wish you all a Happy, healthy 9 months!

Sorry to everyone the :witch: got. She got me as well this morning. :cry:
Moving over to the December thread.

GL to those who are still waiting to test! I hope you get your BFP's !!!

Well its 2 in the morning, and AF just got me :cry:I really truly believed this was the month since we BD so perfectly and so much. I went to bed actually thinking I could get a BFP tmrw morning, and I was so giddy I couldn't sleep. I just feel gutted right now.

December is our last month to try before it gets pushed to May due to our schedules, AND the longer my husband is on his meds, makes it harder for him to ejac, so AF coming here this month makes me feel extra pressure and let down. I think I have decided to not be on BnB for Dec :( I love this forum and all of the support we give each other, but I just want to have a stress free holiday and try to enjoy it without TTC analysis and stress. I hope you all get your BFPs this month or very soon, you all are amazing women!! GL!!! <3

So sorry hon :hug: Praying for a Christmas BFP! for you & your husband

Woohoo to the new BFP's!!

:hugs: Cristeena, hope December is a lucky month for us.

Still crossing my fingers for you girls in limbo....

Hi ladies...so I really feel like an ass posting this, but I cant say it out loud anywhere lese, so here it goes...last night I went to my family Xmas party...my brother andg protection....so not fair!! Feeling really low today his girlfriend were so not trying , and they are weeks away from having their first baby. My first neice or nephew!! But seeing her preggers just mde me so sad( also she has only gained weight in her belly, I soooo hate girls like that!! I gained 45 lbs both pregnancys!1) And then my younger cousin who has 2 kids under the age of 4, is 3 mnths pregnant and they were usin

Hi ladies...so I really feel like an ass posting this, but I cant say it out loud anywhere lese, so here it goes...last night I went to my family Xmas party...my brother andg protection....so not fair!! Feeling really low today his girlfriend were so not trying , and they are weeks away from having their first baby. My first neice or nephew!! But seeing her preggers just mde me so sad( also she has only gained weight in her belly, I soooo hate girls like that!! I gained 45 lbs both pregnancys!1) And then my younger cousin who has 2 kids under the age of 4, is 3 mnths pregnant and they were usin

Don't feel like an ass. We all get that way sometimes. I even get that way with people on here that I KNOW are trying. Sometimes on my worst days I just feel like posting something nasty like "be happy you've at least gotten pregnant before!" but I don't, because I know that everyone deserves a bfp just as much, if not more, than I do regardless of the fact that they already have children. I also find myself judging people on here based on the length of time they've been trying. If I see someone who says "We got pregnant right away! Wow!" I kind of want to punch them in the face. But, then again, I stop myself from thinking like that and tell myself "They deserve it.. it was there turn. Soon it will be yours".

See.. if you ever feel like an ass, just remember me :) I really have assy thoughts, so they can't be any worse than mine :)

Dantz.....I could have typed that word for word!! I feel the exact same way.

Lindss- dont feel bad. we all have thinking like that sometimes. It happened to me with my best friend. That sucked! Keep your head up!

Thx ladies...its hard sometimes....but its nice to know that Iam not alone. I appreciate your honesty guys xoxoxo:hugs:

I am so confused. So on November 7th I had a chemical pregnancy. My cycles have been a regular 32/33 day cycle, so I ovulate on CD 18. To make sure I don't miss it I start testing with the ClearBlue Digital Smiley on CD 13. I took the test today (CD 14) and got a smiley face, but the line isn't as dark as the control line. I have noticed an increase in CM (sorry if TMI) but I don't have the cramps that I get when I ovulate. I am not actually ovulating until the result line is as dark as or darker than the control line right? So I should assume I am not ovulating, but begin bedding anyway just to be sure? Has anyone had an increase in CM a few days before actual ovulation? I have been TTC for over a year, and I just get more confused the longer I TTC.

Edit*** I have started having cramps, mainly on the right side. If I am ovulating and I don't bed until tonight, does that mean I miss my chance this month? I knew we should have bedded last night, but I was so tired :(

anyone give me some advice? no af still, temp is going down, woke up with horrible af type cramps and nothing but gushes of cm, no blood...

anyone give me some advice? no af still, temp is going down, woke up with horrible af type cramps and nothing but gushes of cm, no blood...

Do the q-tip test, it may help or check your cervix.

Im not sure how long your luteal phase is but mine is usually 14days & on the 14th day my temp drops below the cover line & then af shows up.

Try not to over think it to much cause stress can also delay your period

My advice is to go to the doctor. You've clearly got all of us stumped :(

AFM - AF is STILL not here in full force either. I'm back to spotting again, though. This is so weird.. my periods are usually spot-on and very regular.:wacko:

Ok so idk I anyone here is still here from February or March when I was here, but I left the site so I wouldn't get crazy with ttc. I did get a little crazy for a month or two. My sister in law-who was in no position to have a kid- got pregnant, miscarried, and was pregnant again in the same month! I was completely over it. She had her baby in August and I decided then that since we are moving out pf state in March of next year, it would b best if we waited to get pregnant til we were settled. I started paying attention and avoiding bd-ing during fertilizer times! Well somebody has other plans because Monday morning I woke up and was so sick. Same on Tues, Wed, n Thurs. I was in denial. Friday I threw up which is something I never do. I finally caved and tested! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, DARKEST BFP I had ever seen! I couldn't believe it. Still a little in shock!

Sorry to babble ladies but just a quick story of encouragement for anyone that needs it. I was thinking it would never happen. Today I woke up with bnb on my mind so I figured I would come share my story! Good luck to each and every one of u! Baby dust to u all! :)

mrsevewat1- lovely story!! I hope to get a nice dark BFP someday :)

Ok so idk I anyone here is still here from February or March when I was here, but I left the site so I wouldn't get crazy with ttc. I did get a little crazy for a month or two. My sister in law-who was in no position to have a kid- got pregnant, miscarried, and was pregnant again in the same month! I was completely over it. She had her baby in August and I decided then that since we are moving out pf state in March of next year, it would b best if we waited to get pregnant til we were settled. I started paying attention and avoiding bd-ing during fertilizer times! Well somebody has other plans because Monday morning I woke up and was so sick. Same on Tues, Wed, n Thurs. I was in denial. Friday I threw up which is something I never do. I finally caved and tested! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, DARKEST BFP I had ever seen! I couldn't believe it. Still a little in shock!

Sorry to babble ladies but just a quick story of encouragement for anyone that needs it. I was thinking it would never happen. Today I woke up with bnb on my mind so I figured I would come share my story! Good luck to each and every one of u! Baby dust to u all! :)

Congrats! Very happy for you! Have a H&H 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"