• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

yea i agree ha! :) my temps have gone down, can they do that around af time if you are pg?

Yes. Have you perused the pregnancy charts in FF? Look at charts and you can select circumstances, like clomid, pcos, late ovulation to narrow down the chart search. You can also choose to look at charts like yours, too if you want. Perusing charts is a pasttime of mine. I aced the chart quiz, too.

would you be so kind to find a few pregnant charts that dipped around af time foe me??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?st=30&c=search&sub=search

Had my blood drawn tonight... can't wait to hear the results tomorrow... praying for awesome progesterone and hcg results...!

Doc appointment with the FS tomorrow at 4PM EST... going to be a LONG day

Had my blood drawn tonight... can't wait to hear the results tomorrow... praying for awesome progesterone and hcg results...!

FX'D for you tomorrow!!

We will be waiting to hear!

echo, all the ones pregnant are high, low get af, i think its szfe to say afs probably on her way.

Liz, the link I posted was all pregnancy charts. No af in any of them. Some are still high. Some go up and down. Some go down, then back up. If you don't have af, you are still in the running, so don't count yourself out yet, especially since this is your first cycle on clomid, and a different cycle from your others altogether, temp-wise.

Pretty sure AF is coming in the morning. As per last month- spotting a tiny speck of brown, 12dpo. :( I actually was quite hopeful about this month. :( Boo.

:cry::nope::sad2:](*,)#-o:(:nope::sad2::cry: ultimate pity party

no idea what negatvity anyones talking about..lol i passed out after my post so i havent even seen whatever the mean message was. the moderators must have removed it. i feel a little better now that i napped.

I don't see anything deleted so maybe it was a false alarm??

crystal - good luck tomorrow!!

Sorry turtle :hugs: I think my AF will be here in the next few days as well :/

koj, the moderator rtyped a messagw in here saying she removed posts but its whatever i didnt see them

Gonna take a break for a few days while I wait out the Witch... I wanna see BFP's when I come back!!!

Good luck tomorrow Crysral.

I got to work this morning and one of the teachers emailed the whole school saying she was pregnant and had pink and blue cookies in the teachers lounge. I really like this girl and I'm happy for her but I'm worried how I'm going to feel having to be around her everyday and watch her beautiful belly grow. I really hope I get a BFP soon so we can be bump buddies instead of me feeling jealous every time I see her.

Congrats on the new BFPs. Liz I'm still hoping for your BFP.

Good Luck!!! Keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"