• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

I too have this crazy addiction with having to POAS! :haha:

I typically start at 7/8 dpo

Liz I agree with the other ladies////I am sorry that you had to read that! I am a symptom spotter too, arent we all?! Thats what this board is for, I am still rooting for your BFP Girl!!:hugs:

thread has been cleaned up to remove the negativity and will be looked into further this evening when I have time. Please leave the drama here. Any further actions taken by me will be done privately.

I think i'm going to stay a way from this thread for a while. There has been way to much negitivity here today.

Good Luck Ladies!

Liz STAY HERE! You are just as important to this thread as the rest of us and we want to know what's going on with you! That message was the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it and you did NOT deserve that. Keep those spirits up hun :)

I ssecretly too, though not so secretly now!! lol! start testing at 5dpo....waste I know!! I am 5dpo today...of course tested cuz I AM A CRAZY LADY, but nothing!! Although, I am in the middle of doing my Masters and was supposed to spend all day at the library today, and could not get off the couch. My left side of my pubic bone is so incredibly sore, Like I need a heating pad sore....godd sign?? Im prob just nuts!!

I think i'm going to stay a way from this thread for a while. There has been way to much negitivity here today.

Good Luck Ladies!

Don't let one bad apple ruin the bunch! Stay here and be part of the positive :happydance:

to all of you comparing your POAS addictions: I'm spotting and I'm STILL testing. That's how crazy I must be lol but if we can't hold onto that hope, what's the point of trying, eh?

to all of you comparing your POAS addictions: I'm spotting and I'm STILL testing. That's how crazy I must be lol but if we can't hold onto that hope, what's the point of trying, eh?

Agreed!!!

Nice to hear all you ladies are as crazy as me. I secretly start testing at 4 dpo too. I know I won't see anything but I give myself excuses like "oh you can just use it for later when you need to compare a possible squinter to a definite BFN".

Nothing like rationalizing my need to pee on something lol.

Nice to hear all you ladies are as crazy as me. I secretly start testing at 4 dpo too. I know I won't see anything but I give myself excuses like "oh you can just use it for later when you need to compare a possible squinter to a definite BFN".

Nothing like rationalizing my need to pee on something lol.

I just read that and busted out laughing in the middle of the library. Oops:haha:

no idea what negatvity anyones talking about..lol i passed out after my post so i havent even seen whatever the mean message was. the moderators must have removed it. i feel a little better now that i napped.

i also just did that q-tip test, no pink at all on it, and i jad it in all the way and it still couldnt touch my cervix, hmm

Hey Liz, sorry you are still in limbo. :( But, no spotting, lots of cm, high cervix...these all sound like great signs! Have you considered getting a blood test?

Loro-how about you? Still in limbo?

I need something to occupy my time while I wait to o. Its boring this side of the cycle, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->