September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Nothing this morning and I’m spotting more and slightly darker. I think I’m out

IMG_7167.jpeg IMG_7174.jpeg IMG_7176.jpeg

@Ellybean so sorry :-( maybe just my phone as lots of others could see in the other pics, but unfortunately I couldn't really see anything- I hope that doesn't seem a mean thing to say at this point, I just found that I felt even WORSE if there had been a line as obviously that meant there might have been a chance and it was now gone and it would make me test frantically for the next days, even whilst bleeding, it felt easier if it was just a clear no. Either way I'm really sorry, heartbreaking when you've been having some hope.

Hey @NightFlower , nice to see you on the board!! Good on you for starting October. I like October too. Beginning of proper autumn, and before depressing winter kicks in.
Where's suggerhoney gone this month??
Afm, think it's really time I stop testing. They've been v.dark/matching for a week now and got my 2-3 on a digi yesterday! Have one more digital to see if I get 3+, though I don't really care about Digis (couldn't find a 1 pack!) and I've booked an early private scan on 2nd October at 6+1, for peace of mind and to check only 1 etc!

Hey ladies,

Today I've been tired and super emotional. Just crying all over the place. DH asked me to try to avoid the sad/super sweet videos on insta because I just can't handle it. Lol. He also keeps pestering me to test. As it turns out, all of my tests are expired....so I'm going to have to order some before I can test. Lol. I guess that's one way to show some restraint.

Hey @NightFlower , nice to see you on the board!! Good on you for starting October. I like October too. Beginning of proper autumn, and before depressing winter kicks in.
Where's suggerhoney gone this month??
Afm, think it's really time I stop testing. They've been v.dark/matching for a week now and got my 2-3 on a digi yesterday! Have one more digital to see if I get 3+, though I don't really care about Digis (couldn't find a 1 pack!) and I've booked an early private scan on 2nd October at 6+1, for peace of mind and to check only 1 etc!
I'm glad to be back just been lurking mostly. I know @Suggerhoney has been gone for a while now. Hope she just needed a break and will be back soon. I miss her..hope she's ok.i absolutely love October ❤. Figured I'd start the thread to keep me busy lol. Congratulations by the way!!

I'm glad to be back just been lurking mostly. I know @Suggerhoney has been gone for a while now. Hope she just needed a break and will be back soon. I miss her..hope she's ok.i absolutely love October ❤. Figured I'd start the thread to keep me busy lol. Congratulations by the way!!

I miss @Suggerhoney too :( I hope she's OK

Does anyone contact her aside from on here/personally? Maybe we could check she's okay?

Hi ladies I'm finding this temping business hard work but this is my chart do you think it's correct with the day I ovulated?

Screenshot_20230924_145359_FF App.jpg

Hi ladies I'm finding this temping business hard work but this is my chart do you think it's correct with the day I ovulated?

View attachment 1117068

Do you have PCOS?

Also, to the ladies who mentioned it, I highly recommend and rate maca root for lengthening your LP. It added 2-3 days onto my LP.

I’ve just had my third op in five weeks and praying I can recover now.

Fingers crossed here. Really light spotting early yesterday morning after dtd. Some cramping and af is due today and no sign of it. I will try to wait a few more days to test.

So, I caved and this morning, I had a suuuuper faint line after about a 2.5-3 hour hold (it was a long night). I'm hoping this is the start of my BFP. I'll probably do another cheapie tomorrow morning if I can manage not peeing in the middle of the night and then a FRER on the 26th. Hopefully there'll be some progression and a darker line.

Do you have PCOS?

Also, to the ladies who mentioned it, I highly recommend and rate maca root for lengthening your LP. It added 2-3 days onto my LP.

I’ve just had my third op in five weeks and praying I can recover now.
Yeah makes charting hard

So, I caved and this morning, I had a suuuuper faint line after about a 2.5-3 hour hold (it was a long night). I'm hoping this is the start of my BFP. I'll probably do another cheapie tomorrow morning if I can manage not peeing in the middle of the night and then a FRER on the 26th. Hopefully there'll be some progression and a darker line.
Ohhh let’s see let’s see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->