Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink- I hope that you're able to enjoy vacation with the kids are you doing anything fun while the kids are on vacation

Sleepingbubs- I have problems with older kids at playgrounds and playgroups as well some can be sweet but some will be bullies sorry you aren't feeling well is your sickness bad yet?

Evening ladies

Had a busy day today, was gorgeous here but a strong wind all day. Went out for lunch with the grandparents and took Laura to their house to play in their garden, we don't really have one in our house. I'm just finishing off knitting the other bootie to the one I finished last week.

China :dust: looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow

Tink and MC - bumps looking awesome ladies, you look quite neat ;)

Mommy, phoebe, PK, Poppy, Lew, Coral, Hopes, bubs, Caz :hugs: xxxxxxx

Sorry I havent been on lately, been taking care of OH. Hes doing good, not in as much pain. No more numbness anywhere so it seems all was successful.

Loved seeing all the bump pics, it is all getting so exciting!!

PK sorry you had to go through the endo biopsy, it really does sound like a painful experience. It will all be worth it!!

Hope all the morning sickness doesnt last for you guys, poppy, mommyv, rest of first tris :)

China TEST! :) :)

Coral so sorry to hear whats going on. We will all be here when you are ready to talk more :hugs:

I know I'm probably missing people :dohh:, but just popping on real quick to say hello and make sure all is well :)

baby wont stop wiggling today, figures, he/she was so lazy for the ultrasound yesterday and then today won't stop!

:wave: hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around I am on exam period and revision is taking over my life!! :cry: AF is due today if she is on time and DH has his SA this Friday..

poppy i cried watching that video, how soft and emotional am i....its amazing what a womans body can do with 1 tiny sperm!! just amazing!!!!!!!...such clever beings arent we!! GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!.:haha:
coral...:hugs: dont know what to say really just :hugs: xx
damita..FXd the bitch dont show :dust:
puppycat...thanx for compliment on bump pic xx
hopes,mommyv,sleeping,tink,china,pk,and all other dingdongs :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm the weather her is crap so going to pain the kitchen today and then chill my tracker says i am 1 dpo but i am 3 dpo woopp x x x

Morning :flower:

MC you softy :haha:

MommyV since last week im not too bad with sickness :shrug: comes on and off so everything better be ok tomorrow at scan cos im getting paranoid :dohh: Had some Weetabix but had the throw it it tasted well odd :wacko:

Coral thinking of you all :hugs:

Tink Phoebe where are you? rest i hope :growlmad:

Caz good luck in the Tww sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

Damita fx'd af dont show its ugly face and good luck with your exams :kiss:

Hopes glad OH isnt in to much pain now hopefully on the mend bless him :hugs:

Everyone else who's awol hope your well :hugs::hugs:

:wave::hi: ladies,
Tested this morning and it was a bfn...AF will be here tomorrow.
You ladies have a wonderful day :flower:

Your not out yet CG your chart still looks nice and high :hugs:

My 9wks today piccy of bloat :haha:

Attachments

• cazz bump 9wks 001.jpg
    cazz bump 9wks 001.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
:awww: poppy loving the piccy hun :hugs: i don't think it's bloat :winkwink:

china...sweetie, you may not get af tmw hun. looks like you had a 16 day lp during your last cycle. if you're only 13 dpo today, means you've got 3-4 more days before af. you may still get a bfp sweetie :hugs: remember your luteal phase doesn't change dramatically in length...maybe by hours up to 1 day but not by 3-4 days typically. it's your pre-ov phase that changes in length. look at my charting home page and you can see how all my lp's are 13 days (with one 12 day-er), but the pre-ov phase (can't remember what that's called at the mo) has varied dramatically. :wacko: anyway, just something to think about sweetie and wouldn't want to see you get all freaked out tomorrow if af doesn't show. :hugs:

coral huge :hug: that's so hard to deal with, especially when there weren't any signs. praying for you and your friend's family sweetie :hugs:

MC, puppycat, damita :hugs: I gotta go to work :wacko:

Hi ladies xxx
Nice piccy Popples :thumbup: good luck for tomorrow hunny xxx:hugs:
China FXD ur not out yet big huggles xxx:dust:
Corally, i am so sorry to hear ur very sad news. My heart and thoughts are with u and ur friend and family xxx:hugs:
Hi Damita, hope af doesnt show and good luck for OH's s/a:thumbup:xxx
Good luck Caz in the 2ww xx:dust:
Hey ladies i hope u are all well today, i am just loafing about and being a lazy moo lol. I know i havent been on here much, but i just wanna say to the likes of Babydream, PJ, LadyB and all other M.I.A DD's that ur very much missed and i hope all is well with u all. Big huggles for one and all xxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hi Ladies,

Nice piccy Poppy I won't be posting one for a while right now it's just fat I hope that your scan goes well tomorrow I'm sure it will

Damita- fx'd that af doesn't show and I hope that dh's sa goes well

Caz- yay for being in the tww

China- hang in there and hopefully you'll still get a bfp especially if you have a 16day lp then you still have time

PK- I hope all is well with you I see that af has come hopefully you're just one step closer to the iui and getting that baby

Pheobe- sounds good a day to relax enjoy yourself

Hopes- it's good that dh is feeling better and too bad the lo wasn't moving around like crazy yesterday but it's just so great to feel them move I can't wait

asfm- nothing going here a rainy day so we'll be inside hanging out my son has his last day of preschool before spring break which is 2weeks for him so hopefully we can find some fun things to do

awww 1st bump pic from poppy :yipee: cant wait to see that bump grow!! look forward to scan pics tomorrow!:thumbup:
china...hang in ther those temps seem high for af to come tomorrow:shrug:
phoebe...time for a bump pic:thumbup: hows beruit?? going well i hope! :hugs:
asfm...feeling emotional...one min happy next crying for no reason, had a bath and spoke to baby..:haha: he seemed to kick in reply to me though:awww:..weather poo here:rain: so having a sofa day:happydance: connor is asleep so just having half hours peace and im going to join him :sleep:
pk i see its cd2 for you! :hugs: and lots of :dust: for this cycle :flower: xxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: MC enjoy your nap with Connor that sounds so good no naps for me boo

Hey Mommy n Cabs xxx:hi::hi::hi:
Beirut's finally getting there yay. Got plasterer coming fri eve and hopefully we'll start the painting at the weekend :happydance: My goodness it has been a real labour of love:haha: will do a bump piccy shortly:thumbup: xxx
Hope u gorgeous ladies are well xxx:hugs::hugs:

im fine just sleepy! how come no nap mommyv?? im reading birth stories on here, some are sooooo cute...awwww....look forward to bump pic! any pic from you mommyv?? xx

MommyV dont you be wriggling out of bump pics lol i was brave enough to get my fat ass doing one so chop chop :haha:

Awww hope your ok MC go get some zzzzzz's :hugs:

will feel better if only get half hour:sleep: just a wreck today :rofl:
so what time will you be back on here with update n pics poppy??? will your due date change at all do you think, or will they go by that 1st scan you had??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->