Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: Hi everyone, just popping in to say hello. Not been around much recently, trying to get back on an even keel, so much to catch up on so will be lurking for a while.

xxxxx

will feel better if only get half hour:sleep: just a wreck today :rofl:
so what time will you be back on here with update n pics poppy??? will your due date change at all do you think, or will they go by that 1st scan you had??? xx

If i measure 9+1 tomorrow since last scan my due date be 12/11/11 :happydance: scan at 10.50 then see consultant so be back around 1ish cos i need to pick korben up from my friends, fx'd everything be fine x

PJ great to see you online sweetie :hugs::kiss:

poppy all will be well!! :thumbup:hope your 9 week+2 tomorrow!! 11/11/11 due date would be cool!! :yipee:
ok sleepy time xx

If it comes early like korben it may be an October :baby: sleep well x

Afternoon Ding Dongs!

Feeling tired and sore today, energy rush gone :haha: didn't achieve much!

Phoebe, sorry to hear your diabetes is playing up, fx for blood results. Enjoy your lazy day, put your feet up :hugs: x

PK sorry to hear the endo biopsy was unpleasent, af arrived yet?. A new build house sounds really exciting! hope work is easy and your day flys x

Caz breaded chicken sounds good to me :haha: I could eat all day long right now :haha: loads of dust for your 2ww :dust: x

Coral, so sorry to hear about your friends husband ... Its gotta be so heart wrenching being so far from your friend when she needs you. :hugs: x

Mommyv :hugs: for your terrible mornings, hoping you find things that help you get through them :hugs: x

Puppycat, nice to see you popped in! how are you? x

Damita, any sign of af? hope not ;) hoping the exam revision goes well, try and get breaks honey x

MC sorry your feeling so emotional lately, sending hugs :hugs: and hoping your nap helps you feel a little better x

China :hugs: for the bfn, chart is looking great still though, really hope your just testing too early, FRER's in the states are less sensitive than the ones over here right? x

Poppy, loving your first bump pic. You don't look that bloated to me, defo a little bump forming there! Not really resting a lot Pops, being a bit naughty :haha: had lots to do and have all the kids at home... will rest up this afternoon, promise :haha: Really looking forward to seeing bubba Pops tomorrow x

PJ :hugs: hope your doing ok honey, am FXing for brighter days for you. Good to see you honey x

Ahhh yes Easter holidays for 2 weeks, cant understand why they need 2wks off? :wacko: my lads off college... hope you get your feet up later then missy :jo: :hugs:

rest up tink...thats an order:thumbup:
had my nap! feeling better:happydance: time for tea and kiddies bath and to bed!...:yipee:

Glad you had a good nap :kiss: korben just woken up n i bet he not in bed till after 9pm now :dohh:

Sold my Corsa over the weekend cos its a 2 door and just bought a 4 door for new addition, but needs a new wing n airbags so no car during the day atm im carless :haha:

I'm trying to Pops, MC... constant interruptions in my feet up time :haha: glad you both got a nap, Jealous! x

Is it another Corsa Pops? x

MC got a nap i never get a nap lol actually i can never sleep during the day no matter how tired i am. No got a Peugeot 308 now just needs some parts which will cost another £600+ but had no room in Corsa being a 3 door and with korbens carseat, pram in the boot and having another carseat soon to needed bigger car x

:haha: opps, must have read that wrong, I tend to only be able to nap at a certain time of the day. Usually 3pm, just before the kids come home for school :rofl: what will you do about a pram, will you look for a double? x

I have a 16 day lp...WOW...learn something new everyday
I think our FRER are 25mil...but its supposed to dected up to 6 days before your period...so I aint holding out much hope...Thank you PK I would have freaked if she did not show!!!

Hey PJ hope your doing well :hugs:

Everyone else, I hope you guys are doing okay today. I will catch up later on tonigh while eating some ice cream in my misery:haha:

Im not sure if to bother with another pram tbh cos i hardly use the Quinny always in the car :wacko: korben be 18mths when this one arrives so dunno what to do ive forgotten what Rhys was like for walking when i had Gage :haha:

Your not out yet China! mmmm ice cream, think I'll join you in that :) any excuse :haha: x

Poppy, i never really used a double when i had that age gap, but I did buy one. Handy for the times we did walk though, nice to keep the toddler 'contained' so to speak :haha: x

I had a tandem when i had Wade n Gage and Rhys use to stand on the back when he was tired lol..

CG 25miu is quite high for 13dpo sweetie so your not out x

Hey girls :hi: just a quick lunch break...

Yeah, china, that's why I like the temping b/c I feel like there's no more guesswork in it. At least once u detect ov, u know exactly what day af will be there. Especially after doing it for a while... I've been temping like 8 cycles now I think!!! :dohh: good grief! Can't believe it's been that long! Never wld have expected I'd still be trying like this and going thru all this :sad1: oh well...

I had a dbl stroller with my oldest 2. It REALLY came in handy, but they were a little closer in age than urs I thk poppy- 11 months apart. :shrug: other times, it was just one more huge thg to lug around... :wacko: :haha:

I don't thk we'll get our bfp this cycle and based on my cycles, I'll ov again before we get dh's next SA so I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer. It's so hard to believe it's been "a year" now since we started trying. We started "trying" last May. I know we're a cpl wks shy yet, but I'm in my last cycle for the "1 year" trying. I'm just trying not to stress and get worked up about it, but it's hard. I'll feel better when I feel like I can "do" something to get our bfp. :sad1:

So it if didn't show on my FRER...then I didn't implant on 8dpo like I thought...Damn this is confusing me!!...Well I feel like she is coming got some cramping on my left side...I feel so stupid!!!...grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->