Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey mommyv & phoebe, Tink....hope you ladies are doing well.
MC enjoy your nap hun!!
Poppy congrats on the new ride love!!
Coral, praying for your friend and their familes :hugs:
Hopes, glad DH is on the mend, and hope your doing okay too

:hugs: CG

Def not pregnant :bfn: this morning but I am trying Angus Castus this month up until ovulation, heard some good stuff about it :)

wish it was bump caz but can honestly say thats bloat lol x

Hello Ladies!

Coral- I am so sorry to hear about your friend...that's awful...:hugs:
CG and Damita- big :hug: to you both- sorry for :bfn:
Poppy- good luck tomororw- I will deffo be checking in to see how it goes!
Tink, MC, Hopes, Pheebs, MommyV- hope you are all are feeling well!

I had a last minute ultrasound yesterday....at my appt monday, I mentioned to the doc that I hadn't felt much movement lately, so she sent me for an u/s to check fluid levels and make sure baby looked ok.
Luckily- she is fine, weighing in around 2 lbs :) Here is a pic- although some of you have already seen on facebook!

Attachments

• 25 weeks ultrasound.jpg
    25 weeks ultrasound.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Yeah i saw your gorgeous little one this morning, but glad everythings ok :hugs: and thanks sweetie :kiss:

:awww: lew, she's beautiful hun :cloud9:

poppy, i hope your new car works out for you sweetie :hugs: i'll be looking out for your news tomorrow too :kiss:

china, no need to feel stupid sweetie :hugs: it still might have been an implantation dip at 8dpo. it sure looks like one! it may just take longer for the hcg to show in your urine :shrug: some women are like that. if your lp varies dramatically, you might want to consider checking with your doc. i don't remember now what that means, but it's supposed to be very consistent. i'm still keeping my fxxx for you hun! :hugs: as to the frer's... they're marketed as 25miu sensitivity, but they have been researched and tested to be 12.5miu sensitivity (half of what they're marketed as) on a consistent basis, so that's why they can pick up so early. imo, though, the company leaves it saying as "25miu" b/c it just makes them seem more reliable and whatnot if they're detecting hcg so much "earlier" than the other brands. :shrug: whatever :wacko::haha:

damita :hugs: defo let us know what your dh's sa results come back like.

i'm in full swing with af. no need for me to have worried yesterday :dohh: along with all the debilitating cramps that go with it. ughhhhh. :wacko: dh has been very doting. i think he's starting to understand how hard this has been for me and that maybe it's starting to affect him the same way. :cry: well, at least it's been a relatively laid back week for me at work. only 2 more days, well 3 more days i guess, counting saturday. boo.

Sorry about AF Pk2 but glad dh is coming around. Less stress for everyone.

Hi and blessings to all other Ding Dongs! I hope all is well I'm cd22 which means waiting...
Nothing much else going on right now. :)

Morning Ding Dongs :flower:

PK huge hugs sweetie :hugs::kiss::hugs: just thought you may need some :hug:

My son Gage's friend had an emergency c-section yesterday 3mths early ' a little girl' dont know much more as yet but hope baby and mother ok x

Not much going on here been up since 6am korben must of had a bad belly cos his nappy just let me know about it :haha: Well scan at 10.50am so should be an hour or so.

Hope everyone ok :hugs:

:wave: sorry for the :bfn: girls :hugs::kiss::friends:
lew...saw baby scan on FB, just adorable!!! xx:kiss:
asfm. i woke in a foul mood, just lack of sleep and bad dreams, thought id check FB and here to take my mind off being a bitch to the family,and low and behold a miracle has occured!! i had a close friend on here some time ago, she left bnb as she was diagnosed with prem menopause:cry: very sad and emotional time, i didnt know how to tell her that i got my bfp, such a happy but difficult time, anyway she congratulated me and held back her tears and sadness and was happy for me, she speaks on FB alot and we became close again..:happydance: she was told not so long ago her chance of :bfp: was less than 1%...well she is my miricale bump buddy,she has had countless double pink lines and as of last night and this morn has 3x 3+ weeks on digis!!!!:yipee: the HRT she has been on will hopefully have had no affect on baby, we looked into it and it says not...NHS direct also told her her HRT would not cause false +hpt either, just so happy and in shock!!!!just wanted to share this with you, girls that are struggling with TTC THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never thought i would be able to call my friend a bump buddy, but here she is holding a 3+ digi!!!! :wohoo:
hugs n dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhhh MC thats amazing news, i wondered what you was on about on fb but did think is she pregnant :happydance::happydance: tell her congratz from me 'bless' miracles do happen :hugs:

RP thanks :kiss: are you in the 2ww now too? x

Hi there mothercab. What a wonderful outcome. This is such an inspiration! Congrats to your friend. Almost made me cry. I'm such such a sap. Lol

:wave: sorry for the :bfn: girls :hugs::kiss::friends:
lew...saw baby scan on FB, just adorable!!! xx:kiss:
asfm. i woke in a foul mood, just lack of sleep and bad dreams, thought id check FB and here to take my mind off being a bitch to the family,and low and behold a miracle has occured!! i had a close friend on here some time ago, she left bnb as she was diagnosed with prem menopause:cry: very sad and emotional time, i didnt know how to tell her that i got my bfp, such a happy but difficult time, anyway she congratulated me and held back her tears and sadness and was happy for me, she speaks on FB alot and we became close again..:happydance: she was told not so long ago her chance of :bfp: was less than 1%...well she is my miricale bump buddy,she has had countless double pink lines and as of last night and this morn has 3x 3+ weeks on digis!!!!:yipee: the HRT she has been on will hopefully have had no affect on baby, we looked into it and it says not...NHS direct also told her her HRT would not cause false +hpt either, just so happy and in shock!!!!just wanted to share this with you, girls that are struggling with TTC THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never thought i would be able to call my friend a bump buddy, but here she is holding a 3+ digi!!!! :wohoo:
hugs n dust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

will pass on your congrats girls,thanx :kiss: i cried when i read her inbox!! :haha: softies!!xxxxxxxxx

Yes Poppy in the 2ww. Cycle day 22 out of 28. Trying to keep my mind off waiting because that can be so nerve wrecking.

poppy....dont be nervous, says me!!! i hid from bnb just before my scan hahahahah...bag of nerves!! they say the earlier the dating the more acurate it is apparently..:shrug: well so my scan lady said...i think they will date you today...did they give you a date at your last scan?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->