Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

poppy....dont be nervous, says me!!! i hid from bnb just before my scan hahahahah...bag of nerves!! they say the earlier the dating the more acurate it is apparently..:shrug: well so my scan lady said...i think they will date you today...did they give you a date at your last scan?? xx

Ive had 4 dates between hossy n midwife :dohh: 14th,19th, 20th & 12th at my 6+1 scan :haha: so see what today brings x

:hi: girls how are you all well afm ffs has put my o as cd17 so i am 3dpo wooppp carnt wait to test x x x x

Afternoon ladies,

Still catching up so please bear with me. xx

Missed you guys too xx :hug: seems my cycle got back on track quite quickly so are straight back to trying this month. I think I o'd yesterday which is pretty much spot on so I think I am in the 2WW.

HI MC, congrats on your banana! Bump is looking wonderful xx

yes, big and beautiful is what i am!! or so i have to keep being told, thought if i used it as avatar i may get used to it!! i am scared baby is massive!! my last was 9lb 1oz and i think this one is big already!!!!!!! gonna be a 10lber!!!!!!!!! :argh: scary!...
how are you today?? xx

Good luck PJ and Caz loadsa sticky dust for u both xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
And big huggles for Damita, China and PK xxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Good luck for ur scan Poppy xxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hola slinky minx Cabs xxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi:
Love ur avatar:thumbup: v.nice hun xxx Have u had any bother logging into facebook today? xx

yes, big and beautiful is what i am!! or so i have to keep being told, thought if i used it as avatar i may get used to it!! i am scared baby is massive!! my last was 9lb 1oz and i think this one is big already!!!!!!! gonna be a 10lber!!!!!!!!! :argh: scary!...
how are you today?? xx

hehe, I was quite big with my boy, he was only 6 lb 7oz, so you never can tell. I'm really well thanks. At home with the kids today, and sods law its raining! it hardly ever rains here so I was all set for a bit of R&R around the pool and have to keep diving under the gazeebo!

phoebe....yea cant get on FB chat, having to chat on msn!!:growlmad: its being weird!!
pj...R &R around a pool................:cloud9: sounds lush!!!!!! i need to come n see you :haha:

phoebe....yea cant get on FB chat, having to chat on msn!!:growlmad: its being weird!!
pj...R &R around a pool................:cloud9: sounds lush!!!!!! i need to come n see you :haha:

Cheers lovely, thought i'd killed the puter or summat:haha::haha: was starting to vex me somewhat. Thought i was being a complete dum dum..........hey nowt new there eh????:rofl::rofl::rofl: xxxx

PJ i second Cabs idea, i wanna come visit too lol. Dont know whats happened here, its gone bloody freezing here. Think we've had our mini summer:dohh: xxxx

oooo come and visit xxx Team Ding Dong pool party!

It's great, we are just coming out the winter so from now until October it will be too hot and horrid, so trying to make the most of the weather now.

Come on Cabs..... meet u at the airport:haha: last one there is a dum dum:rofl::rofl: xxxx Oh i forgot to say, that is wonderful news about ur friend hun. I'm delighted for her and u xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->