Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

thanx dum dum,,:hugs:
im packed and ready, my OH got family in dubai.....maybe a double visit!!! xxx

Im back and gummy bear still there with hb :cloud9::happydance: measured 9+3 today... they got me down for 14/11/11 but said my 12wk scan will give me my due date for deffo :kiss:

Attachments

• 9wk scan 003.jpg
    9wk scan 003.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
yay Poppy so happy that lo is still doing well how exciting it's amazing how much the baby has grown in only a couple weeks can see the head body and maybe little legs wohoo

Yeah i seen limbs flapping around, but grown well quick compared to my avatar 3wks ago :happydance:

Just a quicky, Popped on to see Pops news :happydance:

Soooooooooo pleased all is well Popsy :hugs: that's a cute bubba you got growing in there, speak laters x

Morning Ladies!

MC- that is FAB news about your friend- got a little teary.....

Poppy- YAY! So excited for you- you can relax a little now hun :) Its AMAZING how much they grow in such a short time! That is right about what my 9 week scan looked like- next one will be clear as day picture of baby with profile :)

Pj- glad to see you back hun- wishing you all the best in 2WW

PK- sorry for :witch: but its great that DH is coming arounfd :)

Hi to all the other ding dongs......:dust: to TTCers!

Just realized that in 2 days my countdown will be under 100 days! Whoo-hoo!

Thanks Tink, Damita & Lew :hugs:

Trying to relax a little more now, get 12wk one out the way on 5th May :hugs:

Tell you something my consultant nearly said i couldnt go to Turkey in July cos of blood clot risk... but she just said make sure i didnt forget my Heparin, drink plenty, wear SEXY stockings :haha: and get up and walk every 30 minutes n i should be fine.

I was in a panic thinking i couldnt go away lol

OMG just ordered my graduation gown :dance: I am going to have a degree :dance: :dance:

:wave:
:wohoo: baby poppy!!! awwww:awww: so cute!! make sure you ask for a "nub" shot at your 12 week scan!!
@pj....id have to drag out the address book to see where in Dubai OH aunt n uncle are :dohh:
@damita...:wave:
@lew...thanx :hugs: :wave: xxxxxxxx

Aww pops so good to see yay for little gummy bears,

Hi Lew, it goes so quickly hun xx

Oh yes, Poppy- we will definitely want to see a nub shot of your little bubba in a few weeks!!!!!

Damita- CONGRATULATIONS!! What will you degree be in? That is fab news!

Yah Damita we will have to see a piccy when you graduate sweetie :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Will ask for nub shot but its the NT scan too so dunno if they will get me one? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->