Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh yes I will do, not till the 21st of July, results on the 1st July and I still have four exams and a presentation to do, boo!

i asked the sonogropher and she had no idea what a nub was, so i explained and we got a good shot! lol...xx

I'll ask for deffo when im there and hope she understands :haha:

:haha: make her... OH got all soft over your new scan pic!! he said, awwww its got arms n legs look! :rofl: softy!!

Im back and gummy bear still there with hb :cloud9::happydance: measured 9+3 today... they got me down for 14/11/11 but said my 12wk scan will give me my due date for deffo :kiss:

Yay congrats Popsy!!!!!!xxxx
Beautiful lil ding dong:baby: growing away there hunny woohoo!!! xxxx
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

OMG just ordered my graduation gown :dance: I am going to have a degree :dance: :dance:

Woohoo Damita!!! Congrats sweety, thats ace news. I too will be looking forward to piccies of u in ur gown and mortar board xxxxxx
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:haha: make her... OH got all soft over your new scan pic!! he said, awwww its got arms n legs look! :rofl: softy!!

LOL aww bless him, id be worried he be having you have another straight afer Rhys is born :haha:

Thanks Phoebe :happydance::kiss:

Not as sexy as yours but it'll do for now :haha: dont think ud get one like that off me unless i visit photoshop 1st :blush: fab pic btw MC you should be proud :hugs:

yea i may be scared at my size but do love my rhys bump!!!!!!!!!!!...wont be long and you look like that too!! :happydance:

oh and meant to say, the bathroom lighting and mirrors position hides the stretch marks well!! :haha: not as flawless as you think :haha:

I'll keep the bathroom lighting in mind for mine but dont think id be so brave pmsl... gonna go chinese and get some tea nom nom x

oh now youve done it poppy!!!!!!!!!!:haha: gonna have to have chinese!!!!!!!! or indian!?:shrug: or chippie....nom nom.....

Blimey quiet on here today :shrug: xxx Where is everyone?:shrug: xxx

hey all great news poppy scan pic is lovey :)

MC lovey bump photo :)

Phoebe how is everything going??

Asfm lack of systems driving me mad!!! got slight sore bb and peeing throughout the night but thats the lot at mo. Tummy getting bigger already lol bigger trousers will be needed sooner than last time at this rate

hey all great news poppy scan pic is lovey :)

MC lovey bump photo :)

Phoebe how is everything going??

Asfm lack of systems driving me mad!!! got slight sore bb and peeing throughout the night but thats the lot at mo. Tummy getting bigger already lol bigger trousers will be needed sooner than last time at this rate

Hi Sleeping, I am well thanks hun, all's going well with bump, had a call earlier regarding my blood tests from tues. And i'll be going back on the iron tablets as levels were low. Other than that all is tickety boo. Just waiting for OH to come in with some more tester paints for bedroom. The end is in sight woohoo:happydance:
Looks like ur lucky on the sympton front, managing to avoid the MS. But i do get why its driving u mad hun. But its all good that ur getting a bigger bump:thumbup: must be nearly bump piccy time for u then:winkwink: xxx:hugs:

Thats great news not long now :) wot colour for nursery??

Umm maybe a pic sn prob just bloat but so big in the evening lol but will be 7weeks tomorrow a bit soon for a bump trying to cover up untill have scan (haven't got date yet!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->