Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aww well we will grab u another time then lol. Just going for a nice pale yellow/buttermilk colour. Want to keep it pretty plain as we hope to sell up and move around this time next year fxd. Will need a bigger place as just my OH and i have outgrown this place already hehehe xx

we did a jungle theme for Mckenzie in last house but had to re-paint it magnolia when moved out when we moved into this place painted his room bright yellow and has wall stickers of jungle animals again lol should be ok for next baby too as they will have to share a room later.

I'm about, been busy shopping....online :haha: got an urge on to get nesting, I have a list of everything i need and I feel the need to buy it all, now :rofl: poor credit cards....ouchy

Will catch up with all the posts after dinner, I'm making spag bol. Catch ya laters dinger dongers :hugs: x

Sat here eating fruit pastel ice lollies when im really dying for lemonade ones but cant find them :cry: lol

hey sweeties :hi:

just popping on...gotta to take the girls to gymnastics here in a few minutes but wanted to say hi and send :hug:

poppy, another beautiful :baby: ding dong...lovely scan pic :cloud9: so reassuring to see that i know. :hugs:

damita :happydance: so exciting to graduuuuuaaaaaaate!!!! :yipee::yipee:

MC, you've got NUTHIN' to be worried about with your bump hun :kiss: you put us all to shame with how great you look sweetie! :hugs:

PJ, caz, and regal :dust::dust::dust: keeping fx for your sweeties during your 2ww :hugs:

sleeping, phoebe, tink :kiss: glad to see you lovelies are doing well :hugs:

i hope i haven't missed anybody today...nothing to report here...just ho-humming along...:kiss:

Pk nice to see you lovely :kiss: just ready to log off and go to bed, hope your having a lovely evening & the girls enjoy their gymnastics :hugs::hugs:

Afternoon Ding Dongs!

Puppycat, nice to see you popped in! how are you?

Ha ha, yes I never seem to have enough time to catch up these days :dohh:

We've had a horrid day today, Laura has had a cold but today she was really dopey and lethargic with a fever and was distressed, crying, had no appetite, really scary :cry: I called NHS Direct for advice and they were really helpful to be fair.

She's in bed asleep now but we have to keep an eye on her and give her Calpol and Nurofen regularly as well as keeping fluids up - I know all this but when it's your own you just completely crash don't you :nope:

Hope you ladies have had a better day than me xxxxxxxx

(3dpo)

aw hope Laura gets better soon puppycat. poor little thing :hugs:

thanks poppy sweetie :hugs: i hope you have a good sleep love :kiss:

Mothercabbage, you look AWESOME! Screw those freaks who can't appreciate pregnancy! Keep your head up and just think, before long your little one will be in your arms.

Happy Birthday Korben! We are so happy to celebrate with you!

Tinkerbell, you are too funny. I just mowed my lawn the other day but missed a couple spots. When I looked in the shower, she looked like she was having a really THIN bad hair day! LOL! Anyways, good to hear from you! I am back and on to TTC'n. I am on Menopur. I see the doc tomorrow morning for ultrasound to see how follies are doing. I am so excited but scared. This time will be 3rd IUI.

OMG! 3rd IUI! What if it doesn't work??! I start freaking out but stop and try to think about other things. I am trying to stay positive and not think about it as much as I can.

Poppy, I am so excited for you! I bet your birthday party was fabulous!

Coral, thank you so much honey, I need all the baby dust I can get! I am really staying hopeful but get scared just thinking about it. I am running 4 days a week and eating much healthier. I had a wonderful month off. It was really great not to think about it. Thanks so much again for the well wishes and baby dust! I see you are ahead of me and I am very happy for you! Take care and get lots of rest. :)

I was just thinking how embarassing it was for me to find out how my girlfriend opened my refrigerator when I wasn't here (she was looking for a glass of wine after a long day of work) and she of course MUST have seen my meds. I take the Menopur shots. She has not been at all supportive of my TTC'n. She hasn't even ASKED me how it is going for me. She told me last week about how her sister and sister-in-law is pregnant but didn't ask me how my cycles were going...I don't say a thing to her because I dont' think she agrees

I am going to be 39 years old and she made a HUGE point of saying it out loud in front of everyone we were camping with...hmmm...She said it like...Thirrrrrrtttty NIIIIIInnne! You're going to be Thiiirrrrty NIIIIIINnnnnne! I thought I was going to puke.

Okay, I am going to stop because I am being negative and maybe I am too old...that is why I am freaking out about the IUI not working the third time. I am going to slip into a really big depression if it fails. I don't know what I will do and of course the "friends" who don't support it will probably be sooo happy. I actually have baby food here and formula here that they have seen. How embarrassing! How could I set myself up like this. How will I ever live it down??? OKAY! STOP! I have to stop...so nice to see you all still here. I miss you!!!!! Positive, Positive, Positive!!!!

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to put a negative fibe in the room.

Lots of baby dust all around and remember, With God ALL things are possible. :)

@pk, i dont know about putting anyone to shame with my pic, im a mess and like i told poppy, my bathroom light and mirror's position is very flattering, you all must have forgotton my 14 weeks bump pic??? hips and back and bum are like a road map!! :haha: anyway hope LO does well in gymnastics :hugs:
@china....going to stalk your chart in a mo..:hugs:
@tink...hope all is well, you been very quiet lately...miss you being around! xx
@poppy....lemonade icelollies are lovely, so nice when your thirsty!! mmmmm nom nom...now i need one! :dohh:...:hugs:
@loveybear....:hugs: hope your ok, seemed to have alot to get off your chest there :flower: xx
@puppycat..:hugs: for poorly laura, hope she better today xx
asfm....weather poo today so not doing much, potter round the house i think and shopping when OH finishes work...xx

Morning Ding Dongs!!!! :wave:

Aww MC, miss being around also, I'll be around lots more now. Just been hectic what with having all the kids at home and busy trying to sort the house. I'm trying to rest, but when I finally do I'm brain dead. Congratulations on the Papaya !!!!! yes it was about for me for 3 weeks i think x

Lovelybear, so sorry your having a difficult time. Nothing wrong with TTCing at 39, don't you DARE listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. Its none of their business, and surely its even harder to deal with knowing that you don't have all the time in the world. There are pros and cons with pregnancy at any age, and the time is right for you. Were all here for you honey, don't worry bout bringing the thread down, that's what we are all here for :hugs: x

Pops, sorry wasn't about much yesterday to celebrate your wonderful news. Loving how much pippin has grown, and am made up for you that things are going well :hugs: x

Everyone else, gotta read a bit further back to see what your all doing x

Phoebe, glad Beruit is taking shape :haha: Its nice when you finally get somewhere isn't it? hoping the iron tabs perk you up honey, sorry not been around to talk much lately. Defo time for a bump pic from you, no pressure :haha: x

Sleeping Bubs, I remember how up in the air I felt at 7 weeks even with symptoms :hugs: when will you get a scan honey? I ended up having a private viability scan cause I was so paranoid :haha: looking forward to your first lil bump pic :happydance: x

Ok brain not allowing me to recall ANYTHING else :haha: forgive me Ding Dongs, I'm gonna keep up to speed now, not a fan of trying to do mass catch up posts cause I loose the plot. Hope your all ok, and will be stalking all day to see how you all are. x

:wave: tink, glad you be around abit more, toooo quiet with out ya!!:haha:
thinking its time to get my own beruit sorted here too, just a bit of paint and wallpaper thrown about but all costs money!! hopefully we have it done in time for Rhys coming...:happydance: OH got most of may off work so im thinking should be decorated for end of may and ready for some new flooring!!:yipee:

Morning :flower:

MC congratz on the papaya lovely :yipee::yipee: i need to stop mentioning food cos i keep getting you going lol :haha:

Loveybear1 ignore your so called friends sweetie :hugs: i concieved Korben at 39 had him at 40, concieved twice at 40 just turned 41 back in March so you can call me oldie pmsl but i honestly think if your body isnt up to the job it just wont happen simple as that, so chin up and if you need any PMA come on here :hugs::kiss:

Tink dont disappear the thread goes quiet lmao xxx

Hows everyone else? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"