Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

yes poppy! im blaming my huge bump on you lol, we ended up with fish n chips last night nom nom.....:rofl: i think ice lollies maybe a little less figure wrecking though!! :haha:

Hi Poppy x:flower:
Loved what u said about the age thing, sometimes it eats at me too:nope: Hope ur well hun. I'm not feeling too great tbh, so am in lurkio mode lol xxx:hugs:

Ahhh Phoebe get better soon sweetie, you poorly? :hugs::hugs:

MC you dont need to worry about weight gain think you'll only have that on your bump nowhere else :kiss:

whats with the age paranoia?? if you still have cycles then God see's it that you still "in the game" for carrying and birthing a child!...dont stress it girls....your not 80!!!!!!!!!!!! your only late 30's early 40's...now have a :hugs: and be nice to your selves!! hormonal women..:dohh: what we gonna do wiv ya!! :haha: :hugs::kiss::friends::hug:

I agree MC ive seen a lady on here aged 46 pregnant naturally :happydance: its just a number x

Cheers Cabs xx

Pops got a really shit anniversary coming tom well today if u go by the days, has been gnawing me all year tbh. I cant stop crying and feeling really vulnerable at the moment. Completely fell apart when OH left today. I have no energy, feel sick and panic at the thought of leaving the house. Saw a piece on the news last night that scared the crap out of me. Just generally i dont feel up to anything and the closer i am getting to the end of the pregnancy, the more panicky i am getting. Sorry to be such a downer xxx

just a number indeed, if the body is willing then it shouldnt be a problem...different matter if your 80 and getting ivf, thats not fair on the baby!..x

Cheers Cabs xx

Pops got a really shit anniversary coming tom well today if u go by the days, has been gnawing me all year tbh. I cant stop crying and feeling really vulnerable at the moment. Completely fell apart when OH left today. I have no energy, feel sick and panic at the thought of leaving the house. Saw a piece on the news last night that scared the crap out of me. Just generally i dont feel up to anything and the closer i am getting to the end of the pregnancy, the more panicky i am getting. Sorry to be such a downer xxx

Awww Phoebe huge hugs and just stop in today :hugs::kiss::hugs: Im guessing your talking about Stillbirths on the News? x

awww dum dum....:hugs::kiss: we here for sympathy if you need it!:hugs::flower:

Thanks hun i appreciate that. Its been part of the reason why i have been awol a lot. Dont want to bring the goodness of the thread down. Just dont know what to do with myself, i keep thinking i am going to lose this baby because of how i am. So many irrational thoughts and they're getting the better of me xx

Cheers Cabs xx

Awww Phoebe huge hugs and just stop in today :hugs::kiss::hugs: Im guessing your talking about Stillbirths on the News? x

Yes Poppy, that frightened me so much. I fall into the category so much x

Think thats every parents worst nightmare Phoebe, but we can never control whats going to happen we just have to pray that it dont and try to put that thought into a locked space at the back of our minds and try stay positive 'which is hard but if we dont we'll all be emotional wrecks' :hugs:

You and your baby will be fine and your gonna hold that little one soon i just know you will :hugs:

PS think a few of us are in that category on here x

Thankyou Poppy, i suppose i still am afraid after my last time xx:hugs:

Guess once you have lost your fully aware your not untouchable to the fact all pregnancy are not all textbook and some dont have happy endings, BUT you like i have been given another chance and i honestly believe these :baby: are for keeps :hugs:

I know and understand what u mean. It seems just that when i was beginning to allow myself to believe, then something like that comes along and throws u right back to all the doubts n worries we had in the 1st place xxx

Something will always worry you/us cos thats what a mother does 24/7... once you have your little one you will worry about SIDS, then once you get passed that stage it will be something else 'garanteed' Its just called being a good mum :hugs:

Right im off shopping boring but gotta be done lol Phoebe your gonna be a great mum just lock those fears away :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks Poppy for being around and getting me. Enjoy ur shopping............on a friday when all the kiddies are off school. Full metal jacket needed methinks:haha::winkwink: Thanks again lovely, see u later xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp glad the weekend is her cant wait for Monday my child is back in school well i cant stop peeing and can t stop drinking water 4 pints a day i am on phoebe ever thinks is going to be fine hun keep your chin up lv x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->