Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

ok not really sure whats on the news, i try to avoid it, im thinking its not good?? i scanned over the posts from poppy and phoebe and kinda got the content:cry: :hugs: to all xxxxxxx

Thanks Caz and Cabs xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:
My OH just surprised me and came home for lunch.......Well i suspect it was cos i was such a snotty, messy heap this morning. But that was so sweet of him to do that. Funny how little things pick u up isnt it xxx

Phoebe, sending you massive hugs :hugs: don't be silly bout bring the thread down. Its times like this when you should post the most! Like Pops said, its normal to worry, there will always be something to worry about. But you have to accept that although bad things occasionally happen, you cannot allow the worry dominate your life. There is nothing you can do to completely safeguard you and your baby, all you can do is your best. I'll get on the prayer for you honey, and make sure you off load here when you need to ok? :hugs: x

Oh I forgot to update you all on baby Joseph! He is now on a more general ward, and is recovering well. He is alert, feeding well, and free from infection. He's getting stronger and stronger every day. A true real life miracle ... to think that the doctors were turning his life support machines off a couple of weeks ago as he was never going to survive ... As you can imagine, his mummy has the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen :happydance: x

aw tink thats great news hun new he would get strong hun aww x x x

Hello Ladies,

Pheobe-sorry to hear you're feeling down but the ladies are right when you become a mom there is a lot of worrying involved but we just have to trust that our kiddos are going to be okay and do the best we can which we are know that you are you are going to be a wonderful mom Pheobe also that's nice of oh to come home for lunch that always cheers me up when I'm feeling down

Tink- so glad that baby Joseph is doing better completely amazing also hope that you are doing well and it's good that you're able to get some things done while your kids are on break

MC- I hope that your house projects come out well. Are you going to be redecorating the baby's room or something else?

Caz- how is the tww going?

asfm- cold but sunny this am and it's supposed to get warmer later so I think I'll be taking the kids to the park I'm not feeling as sick lately which I think is great only feel a little yucky here and there like first thing in the morning and in the evening I also failed my 1hr glucose test by a lot so I have to go get the 3hr glucose test done I'm waiting for paperwork in the mail from my dr's so I can schedule the appt oh boy I think this is going to be a long pregnancy

That is fab news Tink, i have seen little pics and saw his feeding video the other day :hugs: was so beautiful and moving, seeing that kind of thing restores ur faith in life at times. Thanks for sharing the fabulous news. Thankyou for what u said too xxx does really mean a lot to me. I know i am my own worst enemy, and when like this i shut down. But today it all out on top of me and i couldnt contol my feelings and it all came flooding out. So sorry about that girls. I think that i isolate myself too much at times and i never realised how lonely i have gotten. It seems like my friends IRL have all but disappeared, some family issues, the horrid anniversary tom and the craziness of home life, something had to give. And then to come on here and whinge just seems so selfish, especially as u all have ur own issues and hardships going on. But thanks for all the support everyone. Would be so lost without u all and this thread. Even if i just lurk and just read all ur news....it gives me a lifeline IYKWIM. Love u all xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Its amazing isn't it!!! so nice for a happy ending for once eh?

Caz, I too am counting the days till the kids are back at school :haha: I love em to bits, but I need a little 'me time' :haha: x

MC, I try to avoid the news too, I either get bored, depressed, or pissed off watching it :haha: x

Have a good time at the park Mommyv! Sorry your GTT came back not so good, try not to worry, you will be monitored carefully I'm sure. I totally get the whole 'long pregnancy' thing, its like that for me :haha: never mind, we will get there x

Phoebe, awwww glad you were able to see the video and pics. Your right, its so lovely to hear good news for once. It profoundly affected me, I don't think I did anything but pray those first worrying days... so pleased he is doing so well. You have so much on your mind right now, no wonder its all on top of you :hugs: Maybe you will begin to feel a little more positive once you move past that date, i hope so honey x

just my room to decorate then the hall and stairs, then just a few bits here and there, shouldnt take long but its just annoying me seeing bare walls when i go to bed!
so fed up and bored today, i have lurked around off n on all day waiting for my friend that got a miracle bfp the other night, she had a scan today, was due back around 12, still no news, hope its good news when she finally comes online......xx

Thanks Tink xxx u are a really precious soul do u know that xxx:hugs: I wanted to put the like button on FB, but thought Joseph's parents would think who the hell is that lol:wacko: so i didnt out of courtesy xxx

Mommy sorry to hear about ur GT coming back higher, hope things get sorted for u soon, and do enjoy a nice day in the park xxxx

Been hearing or rather reading loads on this programme that was on last night. 'Mum's behaving badly' maybe i will give it a wee lookeroo, maybe it may just stop me being so harsh on myself :dohh: xxx

Cabs i will be keeping everything crossed and praying for ur friend. maybe the saying no news is good news for the moment. FXD for her and u hun xxxxx:hugs::flower::hugs:

MC, i got everything crossed for your friend, let us know wont ya? I am in the same boat with the house. We layed floor tiles in the kitchen, have the babies side of our room to paint, and general 'tarting up' to do with the rest of the house.....along with mass sorting and chucking out of junk :haha: will feel good to get it all done eh? x

Phoebe, Joseph's parents knew I had spread the word amongst friends and church peeps for prayer etc so they wouldn't have minded one bit. It think they want to share their joy with the whole world now :happydance: I watched that program last night, it was quite good, and worth a watch. Phoebe, love ya dum dum :hugs: :haha: awww x

thanx girls...heres the link to her thread... https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/587405-told-menopause-37-no-chance-conceiving.html just incase you wanted to keep track for your selves, she was told she could be 18 weeks at her doc app yesterday morning!! how crazy is that!!!.....:wacko:
as for the decorating, it would be better if OH could wallpaper! but no! its left to me! ah well i suppose it gets me active:dohh: :yipee: NOT!

Just watched that programme. Was very interesting , made me feel better, though i have room for improvement:wacko: but think seeing that was a boost to the system.

Cheers for the link to ur friend's thread Cabs, i will take look in a bit. Thanks for today hunny xxx:hugs:

Has ur friend come home yet Cabs? xx Just left a msg for, hope she is ok xx:hugs:

A lot of love going on today on this thread :haha::hugs::hugs:

MC fx'd your friends ok sweetie :kiss:

:happydance::happydance: yah for Joseph little miracle :cloud9: thanks for the update Tink xx

Phoebe i watched that program last night was good, hope your feeling better :hugs:

nope no news yet, im still sat with FXd though, thanx for the messages to her girls, i know she was quite nervous baby would be ok.xx your the best,!!:hugs:
whats this programme you are all talking about?? is it worth a watch? can i get it on the iplayer or maybe they are repeating it?? xx

shes back....baby is well, she isnt as far as the doc thought yesterday but 11+5!!!!!!!!!! wow...very happy for her!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->