Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: wish her well MC.... you should be able to watch it on iplayer, think its a series but need to double check..

Thats great news Cabs xx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
That programme is called misbehaving mums-to-be and its on virgin catch up and bbc-i-player hun xxx

found it, gonna watch it after the soaps...take laptop to bed early i think:happydance: thanx mi dum dum xx

Just had fish n chips, couldnt decide on gravy or curry so poured half on each side n had both nom nom lmao x

:haha::haha: that is what i am having for tea tonight too:happydance: cant wait, its been ages xx

What is it with food and us eh? Soon as 1 ding dong has something we all need it too! x:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sausage casserole n mash here tonight, i had fish n chips like poppy said last night :haha:...mmmm whats for supper though....thats the question.............................hmmmm...im into toast with heinz toast toppers at the mo!! mmm

Wayyyyyyhayyyyy Babyhopes :yipee::yipee:

MC you dont need one you got us lot :kiss:

hopes is my closest due date buddy and she has abandonned me :cry: :haha: i kiddin' i know i have you lot! and i suppose i dont have to share lol x

Fantastic news!!! :happydance: so pleased for her!

:haha: I had fish n chips, didn't realise it was the taste of the day here :rofl: went down a treat! Mmm mmmm :haha: x

hey all omg I have such a grumpy toddler woke up from nap crying and hungry but soup took too long to thore/cook so he had custard first then 3mouthfuls of soup and screaming started again :-( And Kieran is away this weekend :-(

Spoke to Mckenzie's dietitian today and she wants me to do a food diary for him well at least they will see how difficult it is to get him to eat, she said they don't want to give him any supplements until find out what he is lacking!!! Its mad he doesn't eat much and what he does he burns off as he is running around constantly, I had to put him in car to actually get him to go for a nap this afternoon he was fighting it so much....

How is everyone :)

Aww Eastenders was soooooooooo sad :cry: i felt for Ronnie, yes what she did was unforgiveable but i guess this does happen on rare occasions.. :cry:

i set up a thread on tonights eastenders poppy! :haha: very popular thread!! wasnt as good as i thought it was gonna be but at least things are sorted now, ie...tommy/james back in his real mummys arms! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->