Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/588670-eastenders-tonight-8pm.html

pmsl im not going on it cos they be too many arguements and one sided opinions :shrug:

Ronnie or women who suffer like that need help not Persecution 'if thats the right word' Yes she shouldnt of done it, but i cant say or any other say how they'd react in the same situations. Maybe 99% of mothers who lose their baby through SIDS would never dream of snatching another baby, but we dont know what goes through the minds of the 1% that have done this.

Hey ladies!
Just nipping on to let you know it's cd1 for me yet again :( so onto another cycle i go!
I will try read back tomorrow and get on to do a proper post.
Hope all is well x

missing you guyssss :(

still taking care of OH and spending lots of time in oatmeal baths. Drs werent kidding when they said the PR could last months I guess! The worst is on my legs right now, it is hideous and cracking and bleeding. OH is doing well and is getting his stitches out wednesday. We have both just been sleeping a lot and spending time at the park watching the ducks :)

I hope all is well, time is really flying now isnt it! :hugs:

Hey babyhopes! how are you honey? x
IM very good :smug: iv finally stoped stressing i can hear baba for few seconds at the time on doppler then baba has enough and moves :haha:

Nice to see so many pregnant ladies on here :happydance:

:dust: Baby dust for all the pregnant ladies to be :kiss:

Period has gone crazy again, not pregnant and no period.. oh I didn't want yet another long cycle :cry:

awww hugs for jenny and damita!:hugs:
poppy, that thread was funny, ended up talking about tv sexiest man!! lol...
hope your all well xx:hugs:

lol MC will have a look when im back from shopping, hope everyone's well :hugs:

Sorry quick visit but be back later x

Quick visit from me too since I promised to be around more :haha: x

Big hugs for Jenny and Damita, got one for China when she comes on too (cause I chart stalk...)

Hopes, good to see you pop in, we miss you too. Glad to hear DH is making a good recovery, :hugs: for being tired sore and itchy x

Be on again properly later x

oh yea i forgot to say as i stalked china yesterday.... :hugs: girl!
:wave: tink...hope your well :flower: xxx

:hi: girls lovely here today woopp afm had a bad stomach today diearria bad cramps backache hope these are good signs x x x

Yes MC, I think you stalked first :haha: cause it reminded me to go lookie! I'm ok thanks MC, energy much better, but my back and pelvis are so painful I can't be on my feet long. What you up to today? I just had a shipment from planet mothercare :haha: been pairing little socks and cooing over a little jacket and matching hat :awww: I think i have brought too many clothes already :rofl: never mind, she's a girl, she can't have too much choice :haha: x

Hey Caz, I had that with my first born. They say ANY change in bowel habbits is a symptom. I'm usually constipated because of my medication, and in my BFP TWW I finally started going regually :haha: so FX for you x

Enjoy MC, I wish I could. DH having a strop, he left his stanley knife on the floor in the shed. I remember picking it up and putting it somewhere out of the kids reach, but couldn't remeber where. He's been Fing and blinding at me saying I should have left it there cause he's pissed of he can't find it........HELLO?!? CHILD SAFETY?!?! WTF :haha: anyhow, just found it in a top cuboard in the kitchen, much more appropriate place, he still wont back down, swore blind the shed floor is perfectly appropriate :rofl: why will men NEVER admit they are wrong...

hmmmmmmmm now what to have for dinner, I quite fancy your sausage casserole and mash MC, was it yummy? :haha: x

it was tink, very filling too!! i like the sweet sausage casseroles, with apples n tomatoes etc...mom nom...stuck for dinner tonight though??:shrug:

mmmm sounds good, not got what i need though and don't think i can be asked to go out :haha: I am getting a tad nauseous again ya know, anyone else had that in the third tri? x

Hi ladies xx:flower:
Big hugs flying out to Damita, Jenny and China xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Just popping on quick. Hope everyone is well, nice to see u Hopes, glad hubby is doing well xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Afternoon ladies

Having a stressful day today - got a grumpy little girl who wants mummy hugs all the time, probably still getting over her cold etc so can't really blame her but it gets so tiring :( plus got DH's son staying tonight so I have to make an effort to cook food tonight for us when I am shattered and really not in the mood.

I'd like a few hours to myself :cry:

:dust: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"