Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

tink......ive not had :sick: return in 3rd tri...(so far) FXd i dont with this one either...i hate :sick:...hope its just a bug or something and it fecks off tink!!:thumbup:
puppycat...:awww: poor DD...its hard going when you have a clingy LO..
dum dum...:wave: hows you today?:hugs: hope your ok :flower:
all other dingdongs....:hugs: hope your all well..:dust: to those who need it!!!x

Awwww Puppycat, those kinda days are hard, sending you hugs :hugs: hope you can get a little time to yourself this eve to chillout x

Hey Phoebe! :wave: x

MC I hate :sick: too, never had it return before and defo hoping its just a bug! Got swollen ankles too, lovely :(

:rofl: I'll tell him that MC :haha: oh and BTW, why do I have 27th wrote down as something to do with you, I can't read my writing. At least I think its about you, looks like MC BPic?!?! :haha: x

ahhh yea, it was to compare bump pics with connors bump!!!...well remembered!!
i never took weekly pics with connor, but i found one that i took, was it 23+5 or something, ill check and put a reminder on fone, i bet im bigger already! :dohh: thanx tink! xxxx

:hi: girls well kids back to school tomorrow wooppp got me dinner on when i have ate it bq with my mum xx xx

No body been on yet?! Blimy, quietest weekend in the history of Ding Dongdom :haha:

Today's busy here, Palm Sunday Sunday at Church, lunch (now) then off to the Renew of Scout Promise and Parade (although I can't fit into my uniform :rofl:) then a BBQ with scout leaders and their kids. So might not get on again, so have a lovely Sunday peeps! :wave: x

Missed you all lots!
Just dropping in to let you know i'm back :D i got internet back again!
Not read yet back because there is lots but i will get round to it :thumbup:
Just a few updates on me- Not keeping track of this cycle as i need a rest, going to doctors tomorrow if they have got appointments :thumbup: bought wedding dress which isn't a wedding dress but i fell in love with it so will be using it :thumbup: SIL has started trying for another baby which i'm okay with cause thats up to her and love dexter so will love any other babies she has i'm sure, i want a baby of my own so instead of dwelling on it now i have had time to think i am happy for anyone who is pregnant on fb etc because its good for them :thumbup: Also quitting smoking and starting losing weight this week :happydance:
How are all the beautiful dingdongs and dingdong babies doing? :hugs: been away too long!

xxxxxx

I miss you ding dongs so... :hugs:

MC wonderful avatar pic. Sexy mama to be! :)

Today I'm bored... especially with symptom spotting. I keep telling myself it's the norm but hoping that special act of fate has occurred.

Hi all,
Can I ask a Q...
Temp had been 36.7 since ovulaation and AF got me Saturday... is this ok for a temp to last this long have had 1 dip and rise between tho...:wacko:

Hi Laura, your right, it is unusual for your temp to stay raised when af arrives. The reason for this is that Progesterone must drop to allow the hormonal changes to allow af to begin. Have you tested to be certain? Have you been feeling unwell? Have you took your temp at the usual time after a good stretch of sleep? All these things can affect your BBT, try not to get too hung up over it. Unfortunately temps are only reliable at showing a pattern to confirm ovulation, and can not really explain much else. Sorry if that didn't really help much, sending you tons of :dust: and hoping you get your BFP very soon x

Morning everyone :flower:

Was out at Durham all day yesterday so was knackered, more so cos neighbour bloody singing along to loud music with his pisshead mates till around 4.30am :growlmad: me and OH was up for 6am so didnt sleep too well with those Toss Pots, need to find another house hate it here.

RP good luck sweetie when are you testing? :dust::dust::dust:

Not much to report was ment to go midwifes for my bloods drawn today, but i thought appointment was at 1pm till they rang to ask why id not turned up at 10am :dohh: so next Tuesday now 'im a muppet' :haha:

10wks today and its sooooooooooooooooooo dragging.

Hope everyones well n enjoying the weather x

Good Morning Ding Dongs!!!!!!!

Another lovey day here, how's it where you lot are? What are we all up to today? x

Awwww sorry, thought I had read back but I didn't :haha:

Lupine, loving the PMA honey! Wow that's close to Dexter's birth for your sister to be trying again. Each to their own though, and I can't talk. I fell pregnant whilst my bubbas were about 6 months old :haha: Loving having you back honey :hugs: yes been too long x

RP, sending you tons and tons of :dust: nearly test time honey, so hope this is your cycle :hugs: x

Poppy, that reminded me, gotta go for my bloods this week! 10 weeks already?! blimy, I know it must be going slowly for you but to me its flown! Hope you get a nice peaceful day to recover from the rough night, how annoying ... stoopid neighbours :growlmad: x

Morning Tink :flower:

Anyone heard from LB lately? hope she ok she not been on for a while x

:wave:
@poppy what a crappy night for you :hugs: and :rofl:@you having preg head already!! fancy forgetting the time you meant to be at MW :haha: i cant laugh! i have to make notes all over the house to remember to put the bins out lol....
@tink:wave: n hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->