Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl: don't get me started about the preggo brain, I was scatty before, and I have been 20 times worse :haha:

Afternoon MC :wave: x

No I haven't heard anything from LB, hoping she's ok also :hugs: x

:haha: I know :dohh:

Just sat here eating banana butties nom nom... hell its quiet on here, when's Coral back?

Wayyyyyy to quiet, think Coral has a while yet, wasn't it for a few weeks she was going?

Well I have nearly brought EVERYTHING on the baby list :rofl: all in the space of 3 days online shopping. Been parcel's galore here, and lots of oooohing and arrring as we have unpacked it all :haha: ooooooh feeling better for being organised. I know I have ages yet but the urge was just too strong for me to deny. I do love to shop :rofl: x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm went the gym couldn't resist just went on the bike for 30minutes and walked on the treadmill for 15minutes i enjoyed it glad my son is back in school i have had peach and quiet ha not mum mum mum ever 2 minutes x x x

Caz, mum mum mum every 2 mins, good going, I am getting that every 2 seconds :rofl: enjoy your break from being mum :haha: I'm sure your not doing any harm doing light exercise x

Just an update on my son's friend who had her baby via emergency section 12wks early, they named her Lili-grace she weighed just over a 1lb and is hanging in there, she has a few problems but in good hands.

Supposably she not felt her daughter moving much since the weekend and went up for a scan they decided there and then to get baby out her breathing was deteriorating and she wouldnt of lasted the day. Scary but i guess its very important to keep an eye on movement ladies constantly.

Poppy- Good luck to lilli-grace :hugs: whoa! can't believe you are 10 weeks already, gone so fast!
Tink- Thank you! And she got her AF today so no bfp yet, will keep u updated on that front... Third tri now congrats!
Caz- :wave: glad you enjoying your gym and freedom :thumbup:
MC- Love your avatar :thumbup: your bump is lovely :hugs:

Went to docs this morning got to have blood test and OH gotta have sperm analysis done on tuesday so will prob go along and get bloods done at same time.. excited we are finally getting somewhere but nervous about the results hoping they find an easily fixed problem :thumbup:

xxxxx

LR got my fx'd now for results and if anything hopefully something easy fixed lovely :hugs::kiss:

Funnilly enough, a friend of mine was whipped up for a c-section the other day also. She just popped into antinatal, mentioned bubba hadn't really moved much that day, and they found it in distress and took up for section within 20 mins. Bubba born 3 weeks early so not really early at all, but just backs up what Pops said. I would certainly notice if mine was quiet, she's so active. Just shows you, its important to have a kick count each day. I'll have Lili-Grace in my prayers, let us know how she is getting on wont you Pops? awwww must have been such a shock for her mum :hugs: x

Lupine, glad your gonna be getting somewhere. I get what you mean, its not that you want something to be wrong, you just want to know and for it to be something they can easilly help with. FX for both tests honey :hugs: x

Thanks Tink and so glad to hear your friends :baby: is ok too :hugs: Yes Ebony is only 20yrs so was a bit shocked and in panic etc.. Lili had a blood transfusion and has a hole in her lung plus another few problems from what Gage told me but she seems a fighter.

Attachments

• lili.jpg
    lili.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
aw poppy so tiny awww hope shes better soon hun praying for the family hun x x x

My word, she's a real cutie already! Aww bless her, thanks for the pic Pops, she does look like a little fighter. So hard for a parent to go through, especially at that age. I got them in my thoughts and prayers :hugs: x

Thanks Tink and so glad to hear your friends :baby: is ok too :hugs: Yes Ebony is only 20yrs so was a bit shocked and in panic etc.. Lili had a blood transfusion and has a hole in her lung plus another few problems from what Gage told me but she seems a fighter.

I will pray for ebony and her lil girl :( xx

Mothercabbage, thanks for the kind words! I am feeling better today. ;.)

Tinkerbell, thanks to you too! It is great to have support. Funny how you find it outside your circle of friends.
I saw my RE today and had an ultrasound. I had 1 good follie at 19 and two at 16. She wants me to trigger tonight and IUI on Wednesday. I have a feeling this is it. I am trying to stay as positive as I can.
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, maybe 3rd time IS a charm????

hello all:wave:
hope your all well, i did read posts but dont remember much, im sleepy....prayers for your sons friends baby poppy! 1lb is tiny awww:awww: bless her...
good luck, and 3rd times a charm lovey bear.:hugs:
lupine,good luck with the tests and hope all is ok with you and DH..:hugs:
tink...:wave: hope your well...so nearly all done and organised for :baby: wow!!:hugs:
ladyb commented on my latest bump pic on FB, so im assuming she is fine maybe a bit busy organising for baby :haha: maybe should try it myself!!:dohh:
anyway just gonna finish watching soaps, running behind due to guests, than feck for sky+ lol,and get to bed :sleep: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks MC :kiss:

Eastenders will make you cry :cry: sleep well sweetie xx

Lovelybear :hugs: its no problem honey. I got everything crossed for you! :dust: x

MC, I rarely remeber to + stuff :haha: enjoy your catch up and hope you get some good refreshing sleep tonight. Yup seen LB on FB now, so it seems all is well! x

Babyhopes, I feel wrong but I'm craving gummy bears tonight after seeing your avatar :haha: hope your ok honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->