Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pmsl get yourself to the shop Tink :haha: i quite fancy fizzy cola bottles or fizzy strawberry laces x

Poppy- My OH is eating fizzy strawberry laces :haha:

Way TMI- Am completely stressing out, discovered when i went to toilet my ewcm of other cycles wasn't and i actually have it for the first time (pretty sure i would have noticed it before.. its not pretty :sick: ) OH has to do his SA on a tuesday or thursday and cause we haven't dtd for 3 nights and he has to not dtd for 4/5 days before hand he is going to do it on tuesday. But now i got this and haven't dtd for 3 days do i wait till next week for SA or just get it over with and hope for the best as the earliest i have ov'ed to date is CD 15 :wacko: any advice will be great :hugs:

xxxxxx

Just jump his bones LR and then grab those fizzy strawberry laces off him :rofl:

Hi ladies

I not been around in a while so I hope your all ok.

My news is.... we have just been accepted on NHS for IVF. Our appointment is 20th May which is when we will work out when we can start ICSI :happydance::happydance:

Soooooo excited.

So do we have anymore happy news anywhere?

xxx

Ahhh well done Kirsty exciting times ahead now :happydance: fx'd you'll get that BFP before summer, they pretty good at getting things going after 1st consultants appointment cos we was going to have ICSI :thumbup:

Hello ladies

Your friend's little one is a sweetheart Poppy - thanks for posting a photo.

Good luck Kristy! :dust: - that's my birthday!

Got to be up at 5.30am tomorrow for a BBC Radio Wales interview YAWN! Going to be hard for me to get up so early.

We're trying to organise a street party for the Royal Wedding too which should be nice - quite excited actually! lol.

I'm 7dpo and so far haven't POAS or stressed about it - been too busy to think about it which is definitely the best way! I've got a Vie at Home party here tomorrow and am then doing her a candle party Wednesday and a BBQ at my mums on Friday so I may actually last until the weekend without testing! lol - go me!

:hugs: to you all ladies, I'm so glad Poppy introduced me xx

Ooooooooooooo puppycat sounds very exciting even tho you gotta get up early for interview :haha:

Your being very patient not testing till weekend lol but you know us lot we'll be bugging you come friday :winkwink: good lick x

HA ha, you can nag all you like but if I'm too busy to see it..... - lol.

Good point but we'll be here waiting and waiting and waiting :haha:

Thanks girls

It is the day after my sisters booked C Sec for her twins. I am hoping to go straight in that month if I can

xx

Hey kristy congrats! :thumbup: lets hope you will be concieving your baby while your sister has hers :D

Poppy- Aww lilli is so cute! :thumbup: Even though she is tiny she looks like a little fighter :thumbup:

AFM- Got blood test and SA done today, gotta go doctors in 2 weeks for results. Didn't DTD cause OH said he not waiting another 4 days :dohh: so just gotta hope he got super sperms that stick around for 4 days :haha:

xxxxxx

Think all I've done today is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Lol.

me too puppycat, its been so hot here i have been downing pints of black currant juice..:happydance: sick of seeing the loo though!:dohh:
hope you all have had a great day! :hugs:

Just made Tuna and pasta bake nom nom, weather fab hope its like this at weekend when OH here so i can go waterfall :happydance:

Hope everyone ok x

Hey ladies just a quickie. Not much new with me other than the baby waking me up most nights with movement :) weather is shit here today so jealous of the sun you are all getting! Hoe u are all well. I have bought a swing and lots of clothes so far here for the baby. X

Nice to hear from you Coral, but shame about the weather its hot hot hot here :haha:

When you back we missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? x

Ok so dont think Pippin likes Tuna and Cheese i thought it nice but gagging after eating some, never to be repeated :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Poppy- friends baby is so precious- I will keep her in my thoughts!
Tink- so glad your friends baby is ok- I will start doing my kick counts now... scary stuff!
Kristy, LR - praying for good results for the both of you!

Coral- weather here is crap, isn't it! Sorry NJ isn't treating you nicer!

As for me, I actually fell over the weekend. I was hysterical after it happened...fell face first off my porch onto the concrete sidewalk. My husband tried to calm me down but I was beside myself. Luckily, I think my knee and hands took the brunt of the fall. So far no abdo pain or bleeding. I have definitely been feeling baby move as usual, so think all is ok. It was SO scary though. I talked to the doc yesterday and they said there wasn't anything they could do at this point and to let them know if I feel unwell.

On happier note, my husband started painting the nursery - yay! I saw this pic of an aqua nursery with pink accents that I loved, so that's what we are doing...hope I didn't pick too bright of an aqua! (its got to be better than the drab green for the nursery though). Here is a pic of me posing with the paint brush....lol.

Attachments

• painting the nursery.jpg
    painting the nursery.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12
Nursery looking good Lew :happydance: nice colour... as long as baby moving and you have no pain im sure everything be ok sweetie, more the shock of falling. I fell with korben at 7mths and my whole arm took the weight it was a right mess with bruises lol.. fell down the stairs whilst carrying Rhys at 8mths on my back and he was still grabbing my ribcage 4 days late for arrival :haha:

Babies well cusioned in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->