Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks Poppy....it was scary at the time but think things are ok now.

You only have 2 weeks until your next scan now, right? So exciting!

Hi pops I miss u all too. Be back the 30th. So u have your 12 wk scan he 5th of may? :yipee:

Lew love the colour of the nursery, sounds like the baby didn't get affected by your fall which is good. Hope you feel ok now.

Yes 5th May and will try get a nub shot especially for MC so she can post it everywhere :haha: im praying its a little girl now, but boy is nice too lol

well my avatar was a week ago so its time for an update, i thought id post a less flattering pic as i AM HUMAN and am not some catwalk model with flawless skin!:haha:
:wave: coral....its cooling down here...fast...im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing now:rofl:
:wave: all other dingdongs....so quiet on here now a days! x

Attachments

• 22+4 bump.jpg
    22+4 bump.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
MC think we both got the same stretch mark on the right hand side pmsl Rhys always lead on my right n gave me a right big one :dohh: got them all with him cos i put 3 stone on, didnt put as much weight on with other 3 boys pfft x

got them all with chloe, she was 8 days late, wouldnt have got 1 if she was on time, she was only 7lb 4oz too!! unlike my massive connor.....im thinking my baby Rhys is going to be a big boy too lol!...i put about 3 stone on with chloe, not sure about connor, but ive already put on a stone with this one..:dohh:...connor stretched me at the front rather than the hips and back, my marks never re stretched with connor they just moved round and out of the way:wacko: iykwim..:haha: think youll get more with this :baby: ?? xx

Fx'd i dont get really big, Rhys i was huge and he was my biggest at 7lb 14oz he broke my coxic bone back to back labour with him... wasnt huge with others and was told to put on a stone in weight with korben but said to midwife no bloody way i gotta lose that after birth pmsl...

End of the day if you dont have stretchy skin your gonna get stretch marks so ive been told x

maybe its the baby Rhys's that cause probs then??:dohh: ohhhh dear! lol..got myself a baby Rhys cooking! :haha: ah well stretch marks aint nothing a t-shirt dont sort out..:happydance:...hows the :sick: xx

lol ive been looking in shops for something i can wear in Turkey to cover them cos i cant wear a bikini at 20wks i'll look a right plank :haha:

Sickness not too bad, get odd waves of it and every morning im really dizzy.. think week 8 i got it all that week really bad 24/7... bbs hurt more now especially if korben jumps on them.

How you feeling?

im good actually thanx, maybe tired a little earlier than usual but nothing too bad...even :holly: are ok now lol..
what about a sexy tankini...one like tink wore on her 24?week bump pic? its shorts too! not knicker type bottoms, i love it! you looking forward to Turkey...im be scared to leave my home town incase i gave birth! pmsl... i wont even go up North to visit Oh's family either...just a home bird i suppose:dohh:at what stage do they say No to flying? is it 27 weeks? x

found some freebie stuff whilst surfing..:haha:
https://www.bebivita.co.uk/register.html? fill in your name address etc....jobs a good en! free weaning spoons :happydance:

Thomson's 26wks just need a letter from my consultant for insurance and to sort bringing my injections over there. Havnt been away for 8yrs so be a nice break, maybe not as good as if i wasnt PG but i wasnt went we booked it didnt think id get caught so quick after the loss.

I dont know where Tink got hers ive never seen them before? x Glad your sickness is gone not nice when you have a little one.

well i hope you have a great time!!:happydance:
another freebie...not sure but i think its a full pack of nappies:shrug:.. https://www.naty.com/uk/Ambassador/FreeSample/tabid/316/Default.aspx
sure tink said her tankini was from mothercare...and yea, those first few months had me laid out like an idiot, sleeping or feeling green yuk!!!!!!!!! glad its over with..well FXd...x

actually here is the best freebie site ive found... https://www.borngifted.co.uk/baby-gifts/showresource/~dataResourceId=Free-Baby-Stuff

Just getting my frebbies :rofl: I got a Bounty pack off the hossy when i went for my last scan bloody shit in it x

yep! bounty packs are all shit so far! but im making up for it with these freebies, some good ones, i always look out for new ones but if you see any let me know...that heinz pack looks good...did you order that one?...:happydance:

poppy...check these out...some lovely ones, they not freebies though, actually quite pricey :dohh:
https://www.mothercare.com/b/427950...764041&pf_rd_p=468460953&pf_rd_s=global-top-7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->