Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

poppy...check these out...some lovely ones, they not freebies though, actually quite pricey :dohh:
https://www.mothercare.com/b/427950...764041&pf_rd_p=468460953&pf_rd_s=global-top-7

They are quite pricey lol will have to look around first before paying that when id need a few x

heinz.... https://www.heinzbaby.co.uk/baby-club/register.aspx?gclid=CLD3vN2kqagCFcIMfAodzxINbQ
get on ebay for swimwear! :haha: thought of a pram yet? i suppose you have Korbens left? or getting a double? x

Still got Korben's wasnt sure if by time baby came if korben be ok walking? he be 18mths :wacko: what was Connor like at that age?

Ebay got loads of Tankini's on there and some really nice one's cheaper too :haha:

:haha: well done ebay!!!
ermmmm....how long ago was that....he 25 month now so..last sept(ish)..he was sturdy but wild!!:wohoo: never held our hands and walked like a good boy...get a buggy board and wrist strap....thats what im doing i think...:thumbup: x

Only time i use Korben's pram is mainly at weekends when me and OH go into town so was thinking maybe a easy fold down cheap buggy if he's a monster to control lol plus a strap on wrist thingy like you said :wacko:

most of the "buggys" lie flat too so you can use them from birth:thumbup: i want a blue one!! for my little man...hope you have to get a pink one!!! FXd xx

Buying a buggy for korben to use in Turkey do that can do him when other one comes along :thumbup:

My son Wade just came in the room and told me his mates daughter died 2 days ago she was only 8mths old :cry: he dont know the details but said something about her head swelling possibly Meningitis :shrug: jeeez bless their parents life can be so damn cruel.

oh nooooooooooooo :cry: how awful....cant begin to imagine....poor people! they be in my thoughts n prayers awww:cry:

i gotta get off here:sleep: catch up tomorrow poppy:hugs::kiss: xx
night all other stalking dingdongs xxx

Evening ladies.

Well BBC Radio Wales interview went well and I managed to get up on time!

Had a lot of people pull out of my party tonight though so rearranged for next week.

I caved and tested - I'm so silly - it was totally BFN lol :haha: - I watched a program about birth defects and the genetics involved and about IVF - it made me think about it and then test - I'm so weak.

Had some bad news though :( my SIL had her 12 week scan and they couldn't find HB :( she'd had 2 scans prior to it and all fine - how hard is that :cry: God love her xx

hey girls...sorry been absent again so much. just been terribly tired and so busy with work and all, meeting with the realtor, church, and tumbling classes for my girls. :wacko: tonight going to a baby shower. :wacko: sometimes it feels like i'm torturing myself. :sad1: anyway, af finally stopped with the end spotting yesterday. i'm starting to feel anxious about getting going with the bd'ing again. dh told me again on Sunday that he really wants a baby now, and he admitted that he'd actually like to have 2. :cloud9: that makes me very happy, but the twat hasn't been "in the mood" for bd'ing. that makes me want to wring his neck!! :dohh: and i'm just not up for pushing him or arguing about it as tired and down as i feel. i let him know this morning though, that i'm really sad about it all. i hope that will do the trick and help him get his "groove" on. :wacko: we'll see. well i gotta go for now sweeties. i'll try to do a proper post tomorrow. i have a short work day tomorrow b/c i have to take my oldest to the dentist. then work on thursday and then i'm off on friday, so i'm hoping to finally get to the beach again. haven't gone in forever b/c of stupid work. :dohh: ok...i really do have to do now. :hug:

I watched the same program was very touching, i cried when the changed the tube in that little girls throat to help her breathe :cry:

So sorry to hear about your SIL, im gonna buy a doppler now this week got me paranoid. That must be devastating x

pmsl PK that made me LOL reading you swearing :rofl::rofl: if he wants 2 :baby: you better tell him he needs to get jiggy :haha: huge hugs lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs:

Not alot going on here, AF still not here and def not preggers, so it seems like yet another 50 day cycle.. boooo!!!! Okay dokey I'm off to clean my kitchen haven't done in a day or two due to revising.. Oops!

:wave:
@puppycat..:hugs: to SIL...how sad :cry:
@pk.."the twat" hahahahaha i remember those days OH saying he wants a baby but "too tired" for :sex: tie the bugger down!!!! :haha:
@damita..booo to a long cycle, hope the next one is shorter and ends with :bfp:..:hugs:
@poppy....make sure you work out how to record :baby: HB:thumbup: ill help ya if you need, thats if i can remember how to do it pmsl..hope your well today!!:hugs:
asfm...looks like another sunny day here,may get the paddling pool out for LO's...just relaxing before doing the hoovering!:dohh: i cba today but the sooner i get it done the better...looks like a cake or biscuit factory floor in here!:haha:...:coffee: time first though xx

Morning Ding Dongs! Did pop on yesterday before and after we had been out for the day but BnB wasn't working for me and I lost my post :cry:

Had a lovely day out in London with DH, the kids, and a bunch more kids and parents. There was about 31 of us, and two of us in wheelchairs. Never knew how much organising was involved for disabled peeps on the train, they are good at being helpful though. Am really swollen, and uncomfortable. I can't see my ankle bones and my wedding rings are off before they would have to be cut off :haha:. Still not sleeping, had a really rough night, moan moan moan... :rofl:

Sorry guys, I will catch up on the post in a bit, DH winging at me to help him upstairs. Back soon x

Morning :flower:

MC get that barbeque and paddling pool out Saturday and me, OH and Korben will come up for the day :winkwink::haha:

Tink watch that swelling you no its not good :wacko: actually if not gone down ring your midwife :jo:

Lovely again today but not doing anything no fun when its just me and korben pfft roll on weekend when OH home :happydance:

Hope everyone is well, just gonna go wash my hair i look a tramp lol x

Thanks girls - I haven't seen her but she must be devastated :(

Well I managed to hold off POAS this morning, might do it tomorrow but I don't want to have to squint at it - I want it to be obvious so I can post a pic and get everyone elses opinion on it.

Got a busy day ahead today, seeing DH's son and have a candle party tonight so probably catch you all tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->