Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I'll be ok Pops, don't worry. I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow and have checked my own BP (quite a feat with a manual bp pump and stethoscope on yourself :rofl): Its a little raised but nothing to panic over so it can wait till tomorrow unless I reach elephant proportions today.....which may happen at this rate.

Puppycat, so sorry to hear about your SIL....that's so tough :cry: will keep her in my prayers. Hope your candle party goes well :) :dust: for your test when you decide to do it x

MC, have a nice day in the garden! I could sit in the pool :) be over in a bit :haha: x

PK sending you lots of hugs :hugs: x

Damita, hope your long cycle ends soon honey, don't study too hard! maybe that's whats mucked it up?! hope your ok honey :hugs: x

Poppy, try not to worry honey, your nearly out of the woods. Can't wait to hear your little ones HB :hugs: x

Thanks Tink its horrible being in 1st Tri gives you the heebie jeebies lol. You need to keep your feet up today then and see if swelling goes down, never had any in all my pregnancies.. is it just linked to high BPs? mine always seems to hover 90 over 60 when im checked may explain why im always dizzy :wacko:

Its such an awful time, wonderful and awful at the same time :haha: but look at it this way, just 12 days to go till that magic 12 weeks :happydance: what date is your scan Pops? think I missed it. Yes the main worry with the swelling is when its with high BP. Mine has a tendency to creep up anyway, and its usual to be about 130/90. So although that's a little high, its not much higher than what it usually is if you get me. I think its more to do with my general state of health, poor circulation, and the heat and stuff. Yup, the feeling feint could be to do with having lower BP. Better low than high though honey :hugs: x

5th May i be 12+3 lol NT scan and get my date but think it be still 14th Nov bang on ovulation, but know i'll get a sweep at 38wks same as korben. Yes better low than high just hope your ok x

:hi: girls hope your all enjoying the sun if its nice were you are afm this bnb has been funny when trying to get on it not long to test wooppp hope its worked this time round x x x

Aww just watched The Notebook sooooooo sad first time ive cried and got emotional since PG :cry::haha: good film now bedtime :hugs:

:awww: the notebook is a great movie. so sweet. :hugs: how you doing otherwise poppy? :kiss:

caz, keeping fxxx for you lovely :hugs: your chart looking fab so far :thumbup:

MC, tink, coral, ladyb, hopes, phoebs, puppycat, Regal, china, babyhopes, ....hmmm...who'm I missing???...... oh, damita, lupes, jenn, kristy, loveybear, babyd, mommyv.....ok that's all i can think of for now. if i've missed somebody i'm so sorry :dohh: great big :hug: and lotsa love to everybody!! :kiss::kiss::kiss: i miss you all bunches. i know the posting has been fairly slow lately, but it's kind of a drag when i miss all the conversations and have to play "catch up" all the time with the posts :sad1: anyway, i'm still here tho sweeties and just hoping we'll catch our bfp soon. :hugs::hugs:

Morning Ding Dongs, I wonder if more of you will be on today?! I bet you are, always happens when I have a busy day ahead :rofl:

Hey Caz, yes I have also had problems getting on here / posting on here. Hope your ok and enjoying the lovely weather :happydance: x

PK Glad your managing to get on even if its just for quick catch ups :hugs: that BFP is on its way honey, I can feel it! You'll get there x

Pops, I am such a soppy sod, I have to stay away from :cry: films especially when preggers :haha: Hope you slept well x

ASFM I have physio this morning, midwife this afternoon, and a back log of house work in between. DH and I are arguing, so should be an interesting day... catch you all laters x

:wave: morning all...
you know where we are poppy!:thumbup: although give me some warning so i can put the hoover about :haha: tink, maybe a little far for you but if your ever in Selby!!:thumbup:..not got a busy day ahead just the usual washing:laundry: and hoovering..blah blah..:dohh: OH got 3 days off after today so hope we can get out of here for the day, if the weathers nice maybe the seaside? hmmm:happydance:
good luck for testing caz:dust: anyone else coming up for testing?ah yes puppycat!:dust: for you too :flower:
thats all i can think of to post just now, so quiet here..so just :hugs: :kiss: to all xx

Its quiet cos of all the great weather we're having which is very rare :haha:

Tink hope everything goes ok at physio and midwife's, sorry to hear your arguing :hugs: give me a few days and i'll be at it always happens when he comes home pmsl.

MC thanks :kiss: can come up whenever of a weekend :happydance:

PK ive lost track now when will you be starting IUI? :hugs:

Everyone else come out of hiding lol

asm nothing just having a lazy day today, my friend coming over tonight to do my roots cos they a mess, i know some say dont dye your hair whilst PG but ive never had a problem doing mine so think its ok :shrug:

:wave:...im having a tragic day now:growlmad:....first...sat on the loo for over 30mins...why cant i just pooooooooooooooooooo..:dohh: then...Connor takes his nappy off and pee's all over kitchen floor...kinda funny but a pain to clean!! then i break a glass into a million pieces!!! all over!!!:growlmad: THEN i trip over the cat,go to catch myself falling by grabbing the kitchen worktop and drop my lap top.....in a word the screen is FUCKED! i dunno if the thing actually works still as i cant see what its doing...ffs!!! great...what a day, just want to go back to bed...im now sat on the most uncomfiest chair in the house at the PC posting this....someone save me from myself!!!, how much is the laptop going to cost to fix??darent contact ACER...:argh: ah well rather that got broken than me eh?!
poppy..will have to arrange to meet up now the weather is better we can stit in the garden n chill while the kiddies play in the pool, as for dying your hair i think its ok, i did mine(brown,not bleach) after 12 weeks, the jury is very much still out as they say, but lots of people do it, i think its personal preferance, mine needs roots doing and a good cut..:thumbup:.its waaaaaaaaay past my bra strap at the back but want it shoulder length!! toooo hot and heavy!! hate my hair just now,always have it tied up..anyways going to make a brew and sulk some more over laptop:cry:...xxx
oh yea tink....:hugs: for the arguments your having, i think ill be in trouble when OH sees my laptop! :dohh: xxx

Ladies.....

I got my BFP this morning. In total shock.... :wacko:

I did take photos but it's obviously faint so hope you can see it xxxxxxx

Attachments

• DSC03575.jpg
    DSC03575.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03573.jpg
    DSC03573.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
:haha: your not have a good day awwww :hugs: buy the screen off ebay, just get code off the back what Acer model it is and type in search on Ebay, should get one cheap enough tho, you pay a fortune from Acer .

Ladies.....

I got my BFP this morning. In total shock.... :wacko:

I did take photos but it's obviously faint so hope you can see it xxxxxxx

OMG Puppycat that came from nowhere :haha: congratz sweetie :bfp::bfp::muaha::yipee::headspin::shipw::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::rain:

Awww :hugs: MC

I had a clumsy day this week too, I dropped a glass in the kitchen, then I broke a finger off our plaster cast models of Laura's hands - gutted :(

:haha: your not have a good day awwww :hugs: buy the screen off ebay, just get code off the back what Acer model it is and type in search on Ebay, should get one cheap enough tho, you pay a fortune from Acer .

OH just text to say he gonna beat the cat up! :rofl: he just asked if im ok..awww..thanx for that poppy..never even thought of that!! ebay queen that you are lol...:hugs::kiss:

Thanks Poppy, I'm shocked, now I can start panicking with the rest of you ladies until my scan :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->