Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Your baby's due date is... 03 January 2012

Heh - that's my niece's birthday!

awww, a new year :baby: congrats again, now onto the :sick: for you...always feel for the newly preggers dingdongs....horrible....:hugs:
:wave: damita..xx

awww, a new year :baby: congrats again, now onto the :sick: for you...always feel for the newly preggers dingdongs....horrible....:hugs:
:wave: damita..xx

pmsl nicely slipped in there with sickness :haha::haha: mine's only odd occassions now n after food x

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo >sheepishly lol xxx:hi::hi::hi:

Sorry i havent been around gals and dolls, just been so bloody busy..........
My my what is this i see... a :bfp::bfp:
Woohoo!!!! Well done Puppycat!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SWEETY XXXXXX
:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::yellow::crib::dance::dance::awww::awww::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::howdy::tease::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::rain::holly::holly::holly:=D>=D>=D>:lol::lol::flasher::loopy::wohoo::wine::pop::drunk::headspin::friends::yipee::yipee::hug::hug::yellow::yellow::bfp::happydance::happydance::flower::thumbup::winkwink:

dunno what dpo I am because didn't temp this month.. I thought AF was coming today but she tricked me.. :(

wow congrats puppycat :)

ain't been on here in ages computer got a virus and lost everything luckily Mckenzie's photos are on cd and my phone too.

Been looking at pushchairs decided I am going to buy the Babystyle Oyster for Mckenzie now then buy a cheep tandem to use for 6months then get a buggy board for the oyster as Mckenzie will be over 21/2 by time baby is 6months so will be able to stand on a buggy board.

How is everyone??

Love the new name for the thread :thumbup:
Puppycat- Wow! Congrats! :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :loopy: :cloud9::flow::yellow::dance::yipee::headspin::awww::howdy::ninja::juggle::fool::wohoo::beer::loopy::loopy::bunny::rain:\\:D/:holly:=D>
Like it when a new dingdong gets a bfp it sets off a whole load :happydance:

xxxxx

wow congrats puppycat :)

ain't been on here in ages computer got a virus and lost everything luckily Mckenzie's photos are on cd and my phone too.

Been looking at pushchairs decided I am going to buy the Babystyle Oyster for Mckenzie now then buy a cheep tandem to use for 6months then get a buggy board for the oyster as Mckenzie will be over 21/2 by time baby is 6months so will be able to stand on a buggy board.

How is everyone??

I have the Babystyle Oyster too, they are good - the only problem we have is the brake sticking. Think that's a common fault but I never use it anyway xx

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo >sheepishly lol xxx:hi::hi::hi:

Sorry i havent been around gals and dolls, just been so bloody busy..........
My my what is this i see... a :bfp::bfp:
Woohoo!!!! Well done Puppycat!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SWEETY XXXXXX
:happydance::happydance::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::yellow::crib::dance::dance::awww::awww::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::howdy::tease::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::rain::holly::holly::holly:=D>=D>=D>:lol::lol::flasher::loopy::wohoo::wine::pop::drunk::headspin::friends::yipee::yipee::hug::hug::yellow::yellow::bfp::happydance::happydance::flower::thumbup::winkwink:

I was looking forward to a phoebe smiley party! lol

Love the new name for the thread :thumbup:
Puppycat- Wow! Congrats! :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :loopy: :cloud9::flow::yellow::dance::yipee::headspin::awww::howdy::ninja::juggle::fool::wohoo::beer::loopy::loopy::bunny::rain:\\:D/:holly:=D>
Like it when a new dingdong gets a bfp it sets off a whole load :happydance:

xxxxx

Thanks hun!

I hope it does set off everyone else - that'd be great!

:dust:

hehehehe Puppycat, tis my pleasure m'lady xxx:flower::hugs:

Hi Damita, hope ur cycle sorts itself out 1 way or another soon hun, i feel frustrated for u xxx:hugs::flower:

I like i what Lupes said about getting a bfp on here, as it is usually a start to the DD's landing a few more. So FXD all ttcers and i hope u all get ur bfp's soon. Loadsa love, good luck and sticky dust all round xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Again as i said b4 apologies for not getting on much, i will try and have a proper catch up with u all very soon. I have missed u all heaps and think of u all the time xxxxx:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP Puppycat!!!!!!!!!!!
:baby::cloud9::bfp::crib::yellow::dance::awww::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy::wohoo::headspin::yipee::dance::yellow::crib::bfp::happydance::baby:
:hugs: So pleased for you honey :hugs:

:hi: girls not long now for me to test woopp hope i get my :bfp: chilling in the sun congrats on your bfp puppycat x x x x x

Aw, yay!!! Congrats puppycat :happydance::yipee::wohoo: (hard to do a proper bfp party from my phone :dohh:) happy for u sweetie! :flower:

Poppy, no date yet for IUI, but dh next SA will be first wk of May, and I'll be past ov by then. We'll have to wait for results too of course and I'm not sure exactly what the steps will be. I'm hoping we can start with my next cycle tho, which will be about 2nd wk of May and I shld ov just before our 1 year anniv :cloud9: I thk that wld be a love time for conception :cloud9: we'll see. In any case, I have a doc appt to followup on the endo biopsy on Tues, April 26th so I'll ask the doc then abt what the steps will be after dh's next SA.

Awww PK what a lovely 1st Anniversary if and when you ov you concieve too :cloud9::hugs:

Hi Ladies!

I am sorry I haven't been on much lately either....my computer has a virus, so only can come on with my work computer....

puppycat CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flower::happydance::cloud9::happydance::hugs::crib::pink::blue::drunk::coolio::ninja::juggle::juggle::fool::wohoo::rain::bunny::bunny::holly::holly:

Lupine- yes, this should set off a few more bfps!!!!

:dust: to all the TTCers!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->