Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I thought we did, but my husband did something to it :dohh:

lol Oops :haha: I always swear by AVG and Spybot great for virus's and Adware crap x

:wave::hi: ladies,

Congrats to you Damita on graduating!!!! So very proud of you:thumbup:

Congrats to puppycat:dance::dance::cake::cake::hugs:

Hope all you ladies are well. TTYL:hugs:

China

Hello ladies, well I did my 3rd. IUI and I am feeling great. I am hoping this is the one. I just can't imagine being exhausted from fatigue once pregnancy hormones kick in because I am already wiped out from allergies and no caffiene! I am so excited. I actually went on-line and looked at baby clothes. Madness! You know the TWW always drives you bonkers. I am trying not to think about it but as you can see it is not working that is why I am here spewing gibberish lol! I hope you all had a great day and here's to more fabulous up-beat days.

it would be very sweet to conceive at that time...that is if we don't catch it on our own this cycle, but i'd be happy either way :cloud9:

loveybear, i'm sending up prayers that this IUI takes for you hun :hugs: what's the reason you had to do IUI? (you may have mentioned before...sorry i've forgotten :blush:)

my dh has low sperm count and we've been going through other testing. i'm hoping we'll be able to start IUI during my next cycle...praying that will be successful for us where just bd'ing hasn't been enough :cry:

yes, girls, i hope the new thread name is ok. i know it took me a long time to change it. i was having a hard time coming up with something that fits, but i feel the new one captures "us" pretty well! :winkwink::haha:

MERRY GOOD FRIDAY ONE AND ALL XXXXX
Hope u all have a lovely Easter guys loadsa love Pheebles xxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs:

I have a question girlies.

Is it too soon for 'symptoms'? I really am weeing all the time! Lol. I even got up in the night to go :blush:

:wave: hey ladies, hows you all? CD50 here.. no sign of AF but I have got a new book Zita West's guide to getting pregnant, really interesting book :thumbup: so now I'm not talking about TTC to anyone off line..and I'm not going to be sad or depressed.. and if it happens it happens if it doesn't well I've got loads coming to me career wise so I'm happy :dance:

:hi: girls hope your all well testing in the morning woopp cant wait cd 28 normally have seen af today fx its worked x x x

awwww good for you damita..lots of :dust::dust::dust: :happydance:
puppycat, i think the pee-ing is something to do with hormones at first:shrug: then as you get bigger its the weight of baby and the squashing of the bladder...:dohh: i get up 2-3 times in the night too pee:haha:
hope all other dingdongs are enjoying the weather(where its nice) and happy good friday to all xxx:ugs: xx

good morning sweeties and happy Good Friday!!! :hugs::kiss:

caz have you tested yet???

edit: :dohh: stupid me...totally missed where you said you're testing in the morning! well :dust: and fxxx for you love and i'll be up early to check!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been mia just been trying to keep the kids busy with the bad weather here.

Puppycat- congrats on your bfp yay!!

Pheobe- wow you're almost 30weeks you're really getting to the end now. how are the home renovations going?

Poppy- that's good you aren't feeling too sick anymore me neither just a little yucky here and there and super tired

Damita- I hope that you're able to get your cycles sorted out soon I know how stressful it can be when your cycles are acting up congrats on graduating and I hope that you're able to get a great job

lupe- I sure hope that this bfp sets off a whole bunch of other bfp for the ttc ding dongs. do you know when you'll be getting the results from your testing?

China :wave:

Lew- sorry your computer got a virus hope that you're doing well

Caz- gl with your testing tomorrow!

PK- I hope that you get good results from dh's sa and that you guys are able to go ahead with iui and conceive an anniversary baby

Tink :wave: hope all is well with you

asfm- just hanging in here I failed my 3hr glucose test so I'll be testing my blood sugars 4x's a day and for as long as I can keep my sugars in check I won't need an medicine but if and when they start to creep up I'll need insuling so hopefully I can keep my sugars diet controled for a long time but this is definately going to be a long pregnancy

https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/bumpz.jpg
if u look at 1st pic at 6 weeks even tho iv not put on weight my tummys huge :shock:

love the little bump babyhopes! did you say you havent put on any weight yet? lucky you :)

mc congrats on 23 weeks, loving the bump pics! i know i owe you guys one soon. been so busy with OH home because i have to wait on him hand and foot, and im not moving around great myself now :dohh: lol

also my tail bone has been HORRIBLY sore for almost two weeks now. it started when i had to sit in the waiting room for 12 hours during OH's surgery, and since then anytime I sit anywhere it hurts pretty bad to get up or to sit down or to stay in one place for more than like a half hour. its the worst when driving and sitting on hard chairs. Any of the prego dingdongs have this or had it in previous pregnancies? Oh and I think I'm going to get stretch marks. My whole belly is SO dry and so tight it feels like sunburn. I cant use the stretch mark cream because of the PR. And my bellybutton has popped and its brown around it. Pregnancy brings such weird things doesn't it!?

Lew I love those baby room colors!

Hope all is well :hugs:

Just hopping in quickly, been out to friends for a BBQ all day, and way too tired to take in anything that's been said.... no wait I did pick a couple of things up :haha:

Caz :dust: on your test tomorrow honey x

Babyhopes : loving your cute bump :happydance:

Puppycat: yes the peeing frequently started very early on for me too! x

Hopes : What bone are you actually talking about? I have SIJD which is the same sort of thing as SPD which I also have. Its dysfunction due to the relaxing of the ligaments in pregnancy, it can effect all three 'joints' of the pelvis. SIJD is in the tail bone area, so I thought that it might be what your describing? If this is the case, you might benefit from a little physio and a support belt. Although I'm afraid there is not much they can do..... :cry: :hugs: x

Happy Good Friday to all!!!!!! will catch up properly tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->