Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks Tink x
I've just been thinking about this baby growing and how much it means.
When I was expecting Laura I sort of took it for granted that everything would be fine and normal but after Christmas and then my SIL and obviously the forum I have realised how precious pregnancy is.
Just needed to get that out before bed. Night girls xxx

Too true Puppycat :hugs:

Been out most of today down Trafford Center OMG never again i was shattered by time i got home pfft. Last few days i felt like a pulse or tapping for a few seconds, wonder if its :baby::wacko: surely cant feel something this early but does remind me when they got the hiccups? probz wind :haha:

Anyways off to bed going to a waterfall in Grassington tomorrow for the day says its gonna be hot tomoz 22c so fx'd weather man is correct i need a tan.

MC happy 23wks lovely :0) :happydance::happydance:

Caz good luck for testing sweetie :dust::dust:

Babyhopes loveing the bump x

Hopes dont think you can hide away from stretch marks, with what i was told it all depends on your skin if its stretchy or not, i got all mine mainly off my 1st born and they didnt appear till i was nearly 8mths.. pfft marks of a women and they will strink and be more a skin colour over time once you had the baby xx

MommyV glad MS is settling down for you too, mines mainly when i eat something or ive not eaten that i feel sick, but think week 8 was hell with the MS for me so glad it buggered off a little from week 9 or id of struggled with Korben lol.

Tink hope your still resting missy :kiss:

Hope everyone's had a good day and will catch up tomorrow evening :hugs:

Hey loves...omg i'm so exhausted!! all i've done all day is clean up, sort coupons, and take my girls shopping for their Easter dresses. mission successful, but i didn't get as much cleaning done as i'd hoped and i didn't get to the beach :cry: and of course i have to work tomorrow :growlmad: i spent way too much money :blush: but all worth it to see the kiddos all dressed up and feeling proud of themselves. i bought a new tan suit for ds. wow. :cloud9: makes me a proud momma, he's just so handsome. :awww: too bad he does look a lot like his father. :wacko: exactly like him actually with his features and expressions. uncanny sometimes, but ds has a medium skin tone (where his father is extremely fair/freckled) and ds has medium brown wavy hair and his father's is black and straight. so i'm glad he's different in those ways. i guess you've seen the piccies on fb tho :dohh: anyway, it's so funny to hear you all saying 22c is "hot". :haha: that's pretty darn chilly by Florida standards still :haha: seems like most of you have had a pretty busy day today too. i wanted to watch "The Passion" tonight, but it's too late now. Tomorrow, i'm hoping to leave work early enough to have time to get something for me and dh for Easter, and then we are going to our church's passion play in the evening. Sunday we're off to Orlando to visit with my family and back to work on Monday so a very busy weekend ahead. i can't think of what else i was going to say now... :dohh: well hugs and kisses sweeties :hugs::kiss::hugs: night-night

Helloooooooooooooooooo 30 weeks today!!!!!! Oh my goodness i need to digest that info, 8weeks left Parrrrrrrrrrp!!
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
will be back later after shock has worn off.
I hope all u gorgeous ladies are fit and well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Really sorry but after that shock, i cant recall anything anyone has said. Dont take much to ker-fuffle a dum dum:blush::blush::blush: xxxxxxxxx

Congrats on 23 weeks Cabs xxxxxxx
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

How rude, almost forgot with it being an Easter weekend but...........

HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY UK DING DONGS!!!!! XXXXX
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

This has to be the quietest one i have ever had lol and prob be more of the same from now.........but one is not complaining:winkwink::winkwink::happydance::happydance:. Normally i go out play in the sun with my amigos and play drinking golf, have a bbq down on the common or summat crazy n fun along those lines:haha::blush:
But to u all, have a fab day and enjoy the sun. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls tested this morning with an ic not a line so going to get some proper test today or tomorrow my cervix is high so just going to see if the witch come are what when i got my bfp in may it was 13or 14 dpo x x x

Morning Ding Dongs!

Happy St Georges day Ukers, and hope everyone else is enjoying the Easter Weekend!

PK, yes seen your DH in your FB piccys, I can imagine how a tan suit would look good on him! I am also going to see a passion play this eve, I am such a soppy sod, I always cry at them. Have you seen the film 'The passion of Christ' ... oh my, I was in bits! x

Mommyv, glad your sickness isn't too bad, but sorry to hear about your GD. If its any consolation I am in the same boat, and its not actually been that bad for me. I am now at medication point but I think 28 weeks is good going really. It takes time but you will get to know what sends your sugers up, and hopefully keep off meds for a little while x

Caz, sorry bout the BFN honey :hugs: like you said, its still early days. Really hope you get it this month x

Poppy, I'm being a good girl resting :) You know i felt little twitching movements for weeks before i should have, so you never know! Have you ordered your angel sounds yet? x

Phoebe, your right things change from now on, but you can still have fun! Its just a different type of fun. x

MC happy 23 weeks honey!!! :loopy: x

Love and hugs to everybody else! x

Hi ladies!
Congrats on your bfp Puppcat :)
Afm im on cd9 so i will start using my clearblue digital ovulation sticks on Monday which will be cd11. Both my last 2 cycles have been 30 days with O around cd16/17 so hopefully this cycle will be the same but who knows lol Not much else going on with me just working away but work is so much better because im getting to stay on the new ward :) instead of going back to the other ward i was having all the trouble. Also i started a diet, going to weight watchers and have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I am hoping that the combination on more regular cycles (touch wood), a less stressful work environment and my weight loss will improve my chances of my bfp!
Hope everyone is well x x x

PK2of8, I am doing IUI because I have been off of birth control for over 10 years and have not gotten pregnant. I am with my dh now and he did get his xw preggers so he is fine. He got tested for count and it was 22Mil. so it is low but doc says enough to get me preggers. I started him on alot of vitamins that increase sperm count so I am hoping this 3rd IUI took. I am 4 days past and have to try hard not to think about it. I had my tubes checked 9 months ago and they were open. I ovulate regularly according to my RE. She actually gave me an ultrasound and caught a newly ruptured follicle just at the right time for my ovulation. She says I ovulate on my own so that is good but she still finally gave me injectibles with HCG trigger after two Clomid/IUI cycles. We got to talking and I told her I had had a Colposcopy about 12 years ago. This is where they take off cancerous cells from my cervix by cutting a portion of it off. It worked and I have had normal paps since but my RE was very happy to tell me that she was sure that was my problem with conceiving. She said that when they cut off some of your cervix like that, they actually take some of the cervical fluid making membranes. She said that I am not making enough cervical mucus. I told her I noticed that I only have one day of really good cervical mucus and this is usually about 2 to 3 days before ovulation and then it goes away. So, it looks like that is what my problem is. It never occurred to me before that that surgery would cause me all this trouble conceiving. At least I don't have uterine cancer though! My fingers are crossed for this cycle and I am staying positive. Thanks for asking. Also the reason why the put me on injections so quickly is because my history of not being on birth control and not getting preggers for 10 years and of course, I am 38 years old. So let me tell you, my biological clock is ticking like crazy and it is very difficult sometimes to look on the bright side. I have to mentally go day by day or I would go crazy. I actually skipped the March cycle because 1. we didn't want a Christmas baby (only because her b-day would be a bummer and everyone would forget-happened to my Aunt and she hated it all her life) and 2. because I was afraid I would freak out and go into a depression if the 3rd one didn't work in March. Taking March off turned out to be a blessing and I was very much more relaxed and relieved going into this April/3rd. IUI. So, here is to making babies! Lots of baby dust to everyone on this thread. And Happy Saturday! It is beautiful today!

soooo quiet on here! happy almost easter!

tink- ill look into SIJD and see if it seems like it fits my symptoms. regardless i will of course mention to the midwife at my next appointment (may 9th) about the weird tailbone pain. its hard to be specific about what bone actually feels sore... its kind of just that general area of the tail bone, like where your butt starts? lol. driving i think is what makes it most painful. i need to buy a boppy to sit on or something lol.

pheebyweeby-i CANT BELIEVE you are at 30 weeeks!! how did this go so fast!? before we know it you will be posting BABY PICTURES instead of bump pictures!! (you better post newborn hospital mommy and baby photos by the way!!) and you can tell me how horrible birth is so i can dread it even more :) :hugs: i cant wait!!

Morning Ding Dongs!

Happy Easter everybody :hugs:

Just a quicky, gotta lye down in a min, not feeling very good today. Went to morning communion and passed out in the aisle :rofl: sooooo embarrassed. Spend a good part of the service laying in the recovery position. Think I need to get seen today really, but not decided how exactly to do that on Easter Sunday. Been having episodes of heart arrhythmias, and now feinting, and got a weird headache thing hanging about. FX its just the anaemia again or something x

:hi: girls how are you all HAPPY EASTER done the fer this morning no line so just going to wait it out my cycles on clomid are 28 to 33 so if still no af bye then going my doctors x x x

HAPPY EASTER!!!!
tink hope your ok huinni:hugs:
sorry for the bfn caz:hugs::kiss:
poppy...love the avatar!:awww:
phoebe...wow 30 weeks!!! will be baby for you soon!!...so excited..:yipee:
:hugs: to all other dingdongs...just a lovely weekend here, quiet with sun...bbq n car boot today...lots of fun!! had a sleep:sleep: so just catching up on the cyber world then going to sit in the evening sun...:happydance:

:happydance: HAPPT EASTER DING DONGS :happydance:

Just got back home been Bolton Abbey for the day now shattered n burnt lol.

Tink fainting? ahhhh hope you get seen soon sweetie deffo not having an easy pregnancy :hugs:

Phoebe happy 30wks 8wks to go omg first ding dong :baby::yipee::yipee:

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa MC :0) xxx

:wave: poppy, hope you had a great day!! get some aftersun on!! :haha: ouch!
your 11 weeks tomorrow!!! thats gone fast!! 1st tri almost over for you!!:happydance:

I know then scan week after :happydance: hope your having a lovely day too lovely xxx

Happy Easter ladies xx

Been to my dad's today with the sisters, DH and Laura, was so lovely sitting in their garden watching the little ones playing together. MY brothers are 5 and 2 so they enjoyed playing with Laura. My step mom asked me as soon as I walked in if I was pregnant - how weird is that! She said she just had a feeling, Dad said it was because I look chunky (lol) to be fair I am very bloated and look huge!!

Tink - Hope you're ok honey, doesn't sound like you had a good day :hugs:

Caz :dust: sorry for BFN honey but not over yet xx

:flower:HAPPY EASTER:flower:

I hope everyone has had a blessed day

Tink, I hope you are alight...sending healing :hugs:

Poppy...man time is flying, your almost out of first tri:happydance:

Phoebe...whoa you got what 2 month to go!!!...:dance::dance:

MC & Hope...you ladies are not far behind.:thumbup:

tink :hugs: hope everything is okay with you, saw some of your facebook posts and what not about hospital. relax and feel better.. that hospital better have gotten you all sorted out!!

oh and.. happy easter everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->