April Testers!!

I feel like im dying. stuck on the toilet. Idk whats going on with my body anymore. Im still having all the signs that let me to think I was pregnant and TBH im getting BFPS on my home tests still but the ultrasound on the second showed absolutely nothign and im so cofused and i cant stop vomiting. Painful vomiting too. The kind you can feel coming from your bum to your neck.

Pink im so sorry abotu AF.

Im sorry af hit you too todmommy

Kng got a photo? I can switch it to negative colors and see if i see anything.

Anon- i do! I made it black and white to try and see if it would change anything. Can I upload a photo from my phone? Haven't done it before. My temps are usually mid 98 and I got 99.2 today! So sorry to hear about all the confusions, I really hope everything gets cleared up soon for you

I think you can but im not sure how.....Please try tho!! I need see some tests other than my own

OK! :thumbup: Let me see if I can get a better picture for you, that's not black and white. Play with the contrast of that and let me know :happydance:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21
i blew it up and checked pixel by pixel. the indent had me thinking there was a line for moment. looks like possibly a feint line above the indent but it only goes halfway across the stick. I see it negative effect as well. test again tomorrow with fmu!!!

Thank you for confirming I'm not crazy and that there WAS something there. I might try to wait two days since AF is due tomorrow. Try to hold out until it's actually late.

Sorry ladies. I got another symptom. This one isnt for weak stomachs.

TMI - i had some tacos for dinner about 8 hours ago and my tummy has been a wreck since. Vomiting, Diahrhea the works.

I felt a sharp adomnial pain and ran for the loo. After a.....long and painful bathroom trip I went to flush and saw some white stringy looking something or other mixed with red.....and i havnt been bleeding at all. (Ive been wearing kotex regularly in case I spot so that I can see it as most of my cloths are black). Havnt seen any spotting. Since I....had....a very....erm....regretful #2 bathroom trip I cant help wonder if the red/white stringy looking thing is a form of CM/spotting or....uh.....effects from the taco bell. So.....the most AKWARD and noobish question ever. How do you tell?

Becoming a POAS addict.. Didn't make it until I was late but I heard something LH tests can detect HCG, so I gave it a shot. Took three and I see a faint line on each!! Definitely doesn't help trying to wait until tomorrow.. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
Kng - OV tests almost always show a little bit of a line. I wouldn't consider them to show pregnancy. Sorry to pee on your parade :( Get a HPT!

Anon - sounds like a horrible case of food poisoning. I'm also curious if you're still getting pos.

Well I'm more worried what's wrong with me now. I've done a CB digital and not pregnant so will take that as gospel now.

My stomach is so bloated, and I appear to have started AF. My concern is last month my AF wasn't the 'norm' and this month is 4 days overdue. I'm normally like clock work and last 5-7 days but my AF is changing, should I be worried? 😢

Kng - OV tests almost always show a little bit of a line. I wouldn't consider them to show pregnancy. Sorry to pee on your parade :( Get a HPT!

Anon - sounds like a horrible case of food poisoning. I'm also curious if you're still getting pos.

I will pee on an HPT tomorrow! Af is due today but no sign of showing. I haven't done ov tests often so it's nice to know it usually always has a line!

I will pee on an HPT tomorrow! Af is due today but no sign of showing. I haven't done ov tests often so it's nice to know it usually always has a line!

Yes, it's kind of annoying trying to figure out when it's finally positive. The test line has to be as dark as the control line for an OV test to be positive. I only learned that recently, and have still yet to get a positive one. :shrug:

Hi ladies X

May I please join the fun? X
I'm due my AF on 19th but hoping she clears off!!
I had some pink/brown spotting at 6dpo and loads of other things going on so am hoping that was an IB!! X

Baby dust to each and every one of you xx

Angel - as the queen of PCOS, I'm probably the wrong person to ask - but I really wouldn't worry about it. Your system is easily upset - just the stress of TTC is enough to bring on symptoms and delayed period. :hugs:

Anon - hope you feel better soon! Do you have a pic of a recent test?

Kng - I totally don't sometimes pee on opks when it's nowhere near ov, just to see two lines come up. Nope, I definitely don't do that because that would be MENTAL :blush: Looking forward to your test tomorrow morning!

Pickle :wave:

Joining the party! I'm new but I've been lurking all week 😁 I'm 11 dpo and AF is due the 17th and I'm currently experiencing some bright red pinkish bleeding that isn't like AF blood but the fact that it's not super light spotting scares me! Also, I never spot and I'm never early nor late with AF! so FX'd it's implantation bleeding! Ughhh the wait 😒

No photos of recent tests. and I keep getting asked about POS. whats that XD

Hello ladies.... Tonight as I was doing a cp/cm check, my cp is still high and I would say getting softer but I my cm has a very light pinkish color to so since I don't really know exactly where I'm at in my cycle, I know I ovulated between the 2nd and 5th so IDK if this is af starting early or if it's ib... I'm usually cramping horrible days before af but I'm only have sharpness type pain in my lower right pelvic area... IDK... Did test with ic this morning with FMU and it was BFN so gonna wait til Saturday if the spotting stops to test again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->