April Testers!!

I'm new at TTC, but even though it's my 2nd cycle, I've learned to not share my crazy premature testing habits with DH :dohh: it's bad enough I make him admire my OPK testing strips when they finally get dark :winkwink:

Tested on CD 7 & 8 with unsurprisingly BFN. I experienced some dizziness this morning, but try not to read into the symptoms....the struggle is real. Hoping :bfp: for April testers!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been away for a bit. We had DS birthday party and Bnb was ignored for awhile.

Hope everyone is doing well! I am gearing up to O, hopefully this weekend. Can't wait to be back in the tww!

No photos of recent tests. and I keep getting asked about POS. whats that XD

I could be wrong, but I think they were asking if you're still getting positive HPTs.

I've been stalking this thread all week, and I really feel for you. I hope you get some answers very soon! It must be so frustrating!:hugs:

Well ladies - I feel HORRIFIC!

I had some brown spotting on the 2nd April then some more with pink tinged cm on Tuesday. AF is due next Tuesday.

I've had cramping, stabbing pains in my (you know where), twinges, gas (sorry) nausea like nobody's business, SO dizzy and today I have been in bed all day after coming home from work feeling like I'd been hit by the flu but without the full on cold! Just a little bit of a runny nose and a slight cough. My whole body aches and I just feel awful.
I've had a headache for what feels like days and put a tiny bit of chocolate in my mout yesterday and it made me gag!
I could smell my husbands glass of beer/lager the moment I walked into the lounge and it's not a small room.

So - I took a test earlier and it was a BFN but I'm hoping I just tested too early as AF is still approx 5 days away!

I hope I'm not imagining all this and it's all a selection of amazing symptoms but part of me is worried I have just got a normal virus! :(
Help!! Xx

I'm new at TTC, but even though it's my 2nd cycle, I've learned to not share my crazy premature testing habits with DH :dohh: it's bad enough I make him admire my OPK testing strips when they finally get dark :winkwink:

Tested on CD 7 & 8 with unsurprisingly BFN. I experienced some dizziness this morning, but try not to read into the symptoms....the struggle is real. Hoping :bfp: for April testers!

Oh Chumba - you are a sweetie and this did make me smile X
Share away with us - we're all the same deep down X

Sorry about your BFN but when I got my first ever BFP I took a test at 12dpo and it was a BFN, 13dpo BFP! My LB is Four now :) X xxx good luck x

In that case yea im still getting BFPS but negative clinic tests. the bps are much feinter now tho. im waiting on some ICS that are a different brand. Im starting to wonder if my last order couldve been OPKS that were labeled HPTS..........i doubt it but its a possibility

So I'm confused. Didn't take my pregnancy test today (got way busy!) and I'm bleeding but extremely minimal.. Almost spotting. And I usually have very heavy periods. Tomorrow I will test! Maybe get an answer.

In that case yea im still getting BFPS but negative clinic tests. the bps are much feinter now tho. im waiting on some ICS that are a different brand. Im starting to wonder if my last order couldve been OPKS that were labeled HPTS..........i doubt it but its a possibility

:nope::dohh: I hope they weren't mislabeled! That would be horrible. Granted, that would at least give you an answer for something that's going on, so that would be nice. What a terrible mistake that would be, though!

Kng, let us know how today's test goes!

Pickle, 5 days before AF is early, and your symptoms seem promising! FX

Anon - how frustrating! I hope the next batch of ICs are better. Which brand are you using this time around, and what do you have coming in the mail?

Thank you greenarcher. I hope so because I feel like death tepid.... Not even as good as warmed up!!

I just had (so sorry .... Tmi warning) some white, thick cm when checking my cp. went to the loo, wiped and now more brown tinged cm???? I'm using a tampon incase but it's such a head fuddle!!

Have shooting pains in my thighs too.

Take me to the vet and have me put down!! Lol X

Hmm well I just got home and went to use the restroom, and there was blood! Well it was more brown than anything. And not a lot. My period is not due until the 21st, and I don't think I've ever been THIS early. Also I've never spotted before periods. Hmmm I hope it's not AF visiting early! I was planning to test on Sunday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this continues or not. Fingers crossed...

Thank you greenarcher. I hope so because I feel like death tepid.... Not even as good as warmed up!!

I just had (so sorry .... Tmi warning) some white, thick cm when checking my cp. went to the loo, wiped and now more brown tinged cm???? I'm using a tampon incase but it's such a head fuddle!!

Seems like we're in the same boat right now! I had spotting today but AF not due for 5 days! Thinking positive for you!!!

Hmm well I just got home and went to use the restroom, and there was blood! Well it was more brown than anything. And not a lot. My period is not due until the 21st, and I don't think I've ever been THIS early. Also I've never spotted before periods. Hmmm I hope it's not AF visiting early! I was planning to test on Sunday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this continues or not. Fingers crossed...

Could be IB... Fxed for u!!!

I had some red in the toilet for about 24 hours and then it passed. back to my normal headache symtpoms. ICS on their way. Not sure wat brand. The blue ones from amazon

Seems like we're in the same boat right now! I had spotting today but AF not due for 5 days! Thinking positive for you!!!

Yes it does!! Could be IB - let's hope! X I have had a few episodes this month of the spotting though so really not sure.

Fc for us all xx

Well I'm out! Turns out AF came early (which is weird!). What I thought may have been IB yesterday started looking like my regular AF when I woke up this morning. The good news is that since it came early we can get back to trying sooner. This cycle I will started temping and doing OPKs. If my cycles are usually 33 days, but this month only 28, when should I start taking OPKs?? I have never done this.

Todmommy, thanks for adding me to the front page! Haven't checked in a while so not sure when you did it but thank you! :dust:

So sorry moonlady, hope next cycle is it <3 yes, the positive side to it is a sooner chance to try, and AF coming on her own early/on time is so much better than being late and bfn. :hugs: your way!

I couldn't wait, so I tested on Thurs. BFP!

Only 4 weeks in though, so I'm cautious, but satisfied :) Going to the Dr to confirm it on Tuesday when I'm there for my girl's 1 yr checkup anyway, and my 8 week appointment is booked :)

Only 4 weeks in though, so I'm cautious, but satisfied :) Going to the Dr to confirm it on Tuesday when I'm there for my girl's 1 yr checkup anyway, and my 8 week appointment is booked :)

Gratz!!! show us!! those of us in TWW limbo see to see some happy lines!

Gratz!!! show us!! those of us in TWW limbo see to see some happy lines!

How do I insert a picture? It asks me for a url for it but I haven't put it online anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->