April Testers!!

Ah, there we go. Faint but happy line that showed up in less than 30 seconds :)

Attachments

• 20160414_072553.jpg
    20160414_072553.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
Hello ladies... So I know I ovulated between the 2nd and 6th... Don't temp so that's based off of cm and cp plus ov type pains... Had like not even a day but more like a couple hours of pinkish tinged cm on the 13th and then nothing... Not even enough to make it to a panty liner... This last week my cp has been medium high but this morning my cp is barely reachable... Was able to tell its soft but can't tell if it's open or closed... Couldn't really do a good cm check cuz of how high my cervix is right now. My cm has been like the glue stick type glue but feels like lotion not sticky... Testing BFNs still... But wouldn't my cervix start to drop not rise if AF was arriving???... I usually spot before AF and I know my cervix is usually low when approaching AF... Starting to think these tests r just not sensitive enough... I know by scan that I had a 2.2cm follicle on March 29th... So I'm hoping these next few days one of these tests come up BFP

Argh! AF got me this cycle!

I noticed my LP has increased from 10 to 11 days, which is good news for me because I ovulate later than normal, and was concerned my LP was on the shorter side.

It wasn't my month. Here's hoping for a January baby! :baby:

Hello ladies... So I know I ovulated between the 2nd and 6th... Don't temp so that's based off of cm and cp plus ov type pains... Had like not even a day but more like a couple hours of pinkish tinged cm on the 13th and then nothing... Not even enough to make it to a panty liner... This last week my cp has been medium high but this morning my cp is barely reachable... Was able to tell its soft but can't tell if it's open or closed... Couldn't really do a good cm check cuz of how high my cervix is right now. My cm has been like the glue stick type glue but feels like lotion not sticky... Testing BFNs still... But wouldn't my cervix start to drop not rise if AF was arriving???... I usually spot before AF and I know my cervix is usually low when approaching AF... Starting to think these tests r just not sensitive enough... I know by scan that I had a 2.2cm follicle on March 29th... So I'm hoping these next few days one of these tests come up BFP

Sounds promising! FX you do end up with your BFP!

Chumba - Sorry to hear, but you're with good company!

Sorry to have not posted in a while. Gratz to all BFPS, Hugs to the AFS and welcome to the newer ladies in TWW limbo.

Update: New bactch of ICS wont be coming. Bit of an....issue with amazon. Wont get into that. Bought some doller store cheapies instead.

Still no af. No spotting since january (except for one day last week).

Boobs getting heavier, nipples hurting to the point of being offlimits during intimate times, and throwing up is getting worse.

Ultrasound on the 4th showed no sign of evern having Od since jan, but did show a very ready follicle.

Didnt bother with OPKS after that. BDing regularly.

Since I dont have an O date Idk when to start testing again. Ladies, is it too soon to try one of these cheapies?

Anon - I'm so sorry, this must be so frustrating for you. The 4 th was a couple of weeks ago now so if you o'd around then it wouldn't be too early to test. Hey, most of us start way too early anyway!

I'm surprised you even bothered posting Anon and didn't pee on a stick already!

:test:

I've taken tests in work, in the toilets at Costa, Asda and Tesco, as well as obviously at home - and that's only in the last couple months :haha:

Looking forward to seeing some tests from you Anon!!:happydance:
Hopefully your body has sorted out whatever is going on and you'll have your real bfp very soon!

So I woke up around 7am and used the restroom and did my usual cp/cm check. When I wiped there was slight and I mean very light pinkish tint on the tp and my cp was still kinda medium high and kinda soft and my cm was still looking like stick school glue but rubs in like lotion but it was tinted and very lightly tinted with pinkish but when I just went to the restroom again no pinkish tint on the tp and cp was still the same my cm was the same except it was even lighter pinkish like barely there... I had this same thing happen the 13th.... But still testing BFN... I'm getting confused... I'm only getting slight cramps on my right side and if it was AF my cm would be completely dry and my AF cramps wrap around pretty much... These slight cramps r just located in this one spot... Ugghh... Hoping something shows up soon... I should be starting AF by the end of the week at the latest... I'm sure I ovulated around the 4th-6th... IDK... Has anyone ever have the like one hr of spotting one day then nothing for 4 days then another hr of spotting then nothingand still get a BFP???

Can anyone help me with how to add a ticker plz ?

Still need help with this? On a desktop you'll go to your user profile and click customize profile - to the right of your username just to the left of the mini statistics box. Edit signature is on the left side of the page under settings & options.

Paste your ticker code in that box and save. :thumbup:

My spotting has completely stopped... Nothing at all now... Had the same short time spotting on the 13th then nothing til this morning and it's already stopped... I'm so confused....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->