• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely buzzing my little brain off for Christmas! Was looking foward to holiday sober now weren't going so n ow I can fully concentrate on Christmas. Brought a presents each for them this week :)

I am absolutely buzzing my little brain off for Christmas! Was looking foward to holiday sober now weren't going so n ow I can fully concentrate on Christmas. Brought a presents each for them this week :)

oooooooooh what did you get? xx

I got Zach a little Happyland cottage, he loves the other Happyland stuff Madis got. I really wanted to get Mad the castle but I think she's a bit big now, so got her some moon dough, truth me told I have no freaking idea what to get her this year!

I got Zach a little Happyland cottage, he loves the other Happyland stuff Madis got. I really wanted to get Mad the castle but I think she's a bit big now, so got her some moon dough, truth me told I have no freaking idea what to get her this year!

aww nice. I have no idea what to get JJ either its so hard to know what they'll be into by then xxx

Yay 5 months today and my tree goes up if ive resisted to urge by then lol...

4 months til i start askin OH when I can put the tree up and 5 months til he gives in and says yes haha :)

I do it every year and at most I manage to get it up a few days earlier but it never stops me pestering about it haha :)

My christmas decs have to fit into a very tight slot. Mads birthday is 1st Dec so they go up on the second, then usually down by the 3rd Jan as Zach birthday is the 4th.

Sorry I've been awol again ladies, had a busy weekend. I'm going to start looking into things to get Fran soon, I've already mentioned we are getting her a play kitchen but I've no idea which one yet so need to see what's out there lol

Sorry I've been awol again ladies, had a busy weekend. I'm going to start looking into things to get Fran soon, I've already mentioned we are getting her a play kitchen but I've no idea which one yet so need to see what's out there lol

I love your avatar pic! she's so cute in that costume :cloud9:

Thank you! She's doing the Barnardo's Big Toddle tomorrow and the theme is superheroes! She looks totally adorable in it lol

OMG I want this for Fran!!!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cooker-W...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3cb02f83f2

My christmas decs have to fit into a very tight slot. Mads birthday is 1st Dec so they go up on the second, then usually down by the 3rd Jan as Zach birthday is the 4th.

Mine too, they will go up after my little mans birthday which is on the 9th Dec and will be down before my daughters on the 1st Jan!

OMG I want this for Fran!!!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cooker-W...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item3cb02f83f2

you should get it :thumbup:

p.s I hope the big toddle goes well today :flower:

Aw that kitchen is so cute!! :) Fran looks fab in her costume :) Well done to her on the big toddle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"