• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas Crafts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Just found this thread! Last night hubby made flapjacks and the smell of them being in the oven filled the house up and it put me in a christmas mood! :happydance: :xmas9:

Hi!

Just found this thread! Last night hubby made flapjacks and the smell of them being in the oven filled the house up and it put me in a christmas mood! :happydance: :xmas9:

You've just given me a fab idea for a present for my mum, home made flapjacks!

Hi!

I went camping the other day with old school friends and one of them made chocolates and they tasted amazing! So im going to be making some of them up too! :happydance:

Hi!

I went camping the other day with old school friends and one of them made chocolates and they tasted amazing! So im going to be making some of them up too! :happydance:

My OH read that, and now I have task of "test" baking on wednesday lol. I have a cookery book just for chocolate, so going to try some truffles too.

Ooooooh you're making me hungry lol! I lost 4lbs last week, now you're tempting me to eat naughty things :haha:

I was looking up my recipe books and i found a Christmas recipe book :happydance:

I want september to hurry up as thats when all stores prepare :) x

There are already Christmas Cards out! Wheee

can't beleive i've just found this thread!!! i remember you doing it in the grotto!! :flower:

139 sleeps!!! :happydance:

Recently iv become super excited for christmas, I actually usually leave everything until the last minute, but as we have a baby due at the end of Jan, im thinking maybe i will start now.....

Just what the hell do i get my 2.5yr old daughter?, she doesnt really do toys, shes "outdoorsey" haha....Im hoping by then she will like sticker books and colouring a bit more?

Im going to do my mum a photo book, and some boots stuff.

God knows for my OH, Sister and BIL.

Perhaps get her some toys for the outdoors? My son loves his baseball bat and ball and his golf set. :shrug: I bet she will get into coloring more as she gets a bit older too, so you could get her some supplies for that. As well as some books and other things in that category...

Found a recipe for shortbread so im going to throw that in too! My friends and family are going to be so fat!

Wooo i cant wait for christmas looking at trees and decorations as i type :xmas12:

Perhaps get her some toys for the outdoors? My son loves his baseball bat and ball and his golf set. :shrug: I bet she will get into coloring more as she gets a bit older too, so you could get her some supplies for that. As well as some books and other things in that category...

that what i thought, could get some paints etc, but maybe for her i would be best saving some money and waiting to see what shes into at the time....It changes what she like to play with all the time haha

Yeah that would be a good idea too! Definitely don't want to be spending money on things she won't play with.

Found 5 recipes for cinnamon whirls/rolls...would only be rude if i didnt try them out right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"