• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

I had a dream last night that I got four BFPs. Lol. But they were blue dyes and I never use those. :haha: why does the mind play such tricks? :cry:

Maybe you should buy a blue dye test? :haha:

Might be a good sign :hugs: FX!!!

Charlie you should definitely stock up on blue dye tests! Maybe they'll be lucky :flower:

Over in the UK you don't have to pay for any healthcare, dentist, hospital apps, doctors apps, medication etc until you leave education. And then it's only some prescriptions and dental work.

I was so tired yesterday but I was only 5dpo. 6dpo today and grr. I'm just waiting for this 2ww to end.

Spaghetti sounds good girls. I'm jealous. It's so weird, I really wanted that yesterday too! Hopefully it's a sign!

:dust:

:haha: We're so in sync with each other that we all instinctively know what we're all having for dinner. :rofl:

I should be 4-5 dpo today if I ovulated between the 26th-27th. So we're not too far behind. :) I don't feel different at all. :/ Kinda makes me feel totally out..

I don't feel very different at all either, let's hope it's a good sign for us! Just cm but that's pretty usual really. :dust:

Paris - Are you okay sweetie? :flower:

Dakron, I hope you pop in soon and are having a nice month with less pressure.

Oh and Happy New Year ladies!! xxx

Happy new year! I hope everyone is doing ok. Not much going on here for the symptoms department at all. Well, except my boobs finally started getting sore, but they do that every month. Lol.

Yeah same :) lets hope the booby thing is a good sign. Mine have been a little more sore this month. Just seems a little early!

When do you plan to test?

I planned on testing on the seventh, but I might break on the fourth at 8dpo. Lol. What about you?

Trying to stick it out until the 15th! Not sure if I can do it or not. She'd be a week late!

Wow! Don't know if I could do that. I'm too weak. :haha: it's probably best though. :)

Paris - I know you probably won't read this but I hope you're okay hun :flower: If you feel like you can let us know how you are sweetie! :hugs:

All is good girls -- sorry havent been on. Will send you a PM!

Glad everything is ok! Hopefully by the time you come back we'll both have our :bfp: !!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I think I've had IB...

After :sex: I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was really pale, pinkish blood! It was definitely there and turned to light browny this morning and stopped.

Hoping this is it...

:hugs:
I tested yesterday to a :bfn: too hun. Af got me a few hours later.

Hoping it was too early for you to get your :bfp:

Am just glad to get rid of 2011's terrible luck. I wanted an October baby anyway so this month HAS to be mine! if I get my bfp this cycle my due date would be October 15th, which is inbetween mine and OH's birthday :)

That would be amazing. :) so sorry the witch got you. :hugs: are you going to try smep this month?

I tested again this morning and bfn, HORRIBLE thick white indent though... Stupid frers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->