• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

:hugs: I'm so sorry, love. I hope everything gets better.. Will you and hubby be trying again soon? :hugs:

We're going to wait one cycle and then try again.

We were told we don't have to wait, but I think I'll feel better waiting at least one cycle just to let myself heal. Still bleeding now :cry:

Okay girlies, it has been a journey so far with laughs and cries and gain and loss :flower:

But this year is OUR year okay?!

We're gonna babydance so much we'll be unable to walk. Temp until the thermometer breaks. We'll be the hottest new mummys ever. Our friends will be jealous of US this year, with our facebook baby posts and bump pictures.

So eggys in there... Get ready and make the bestest egg EVER. And to our OH's spermies... Get swimming!

With or without pre-seed... With or without OPKs... With or without seamless panties...With or without that weird position after :sex: where we look like idiot with our hips in the air (it really doesn't work)... We will all be with :bfp:s

2012 is gonna be it for us ladies!

So come on charlie, dakron, paris and me. Lets get preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: I'mma be the thread cheerleader from now on. No negative attitude for you girlies anymore. Screw the thread name. Moaning minnies? We'll be the Merry Minnies!

Just one last negative post from me though... I've got 3 huge coldsores. Gah. I'm hideous!

Aside from that... I'm sexy ;)

Heeheehee! Yeah! You should make this your profession. I wonder how much you can get paid of TTC coaching? :haha: Lets go 2012 :bfp:!!!

What can I say... I'm irresistible ;)

Yeah I'll start a ttc encouragement organisation. I'll sit at the end of their bed, with a megaphone, shouting at the poor guy as to what he's doing wrong. That would DEFINITELY sell.

Who cares about cold sores! You make cold sores sexy :haha:

I'm getting a buddha belly from eating comfort food. MUST. STOP. EATING. I'm sure that'll look real hot in a bikini next month. :rofl:

Ok.. mental picture of you at the end of the bed with a megaphone. :haha:

Also, with all the "what you're doing wrong" comments... the man's rock hard dingaling turning into a wet noodle within seconds. :rofl:

Oh man, this is great. My first REAL laugh in a few days. Feels good.

You ladies are amazing :hugs:

Haha 'rock hard dingaling' just made me choke on my dinner! That's so funny. My OH doesn't have a penis anymore. He has a dingaling!

And paris... Keep on eating! I'm on a diet so you can eat for me too :D

I bet OH can't wait to get me into bed at the sight of these badboy coldsores. He's so excited to get home from work. With one look at me he'll be rushing back!

:rofl: Poor man!

"no, no, no! It's in-out-in! Not out-in-out!" :rofl:

:hugs:

D you should give your coldsores their own personalities. That'll really freak OH out! :haha:

Oh and the whole af thing too. That'll turn him on a hell load.

Maybe I won't be shaking beds tonight anyway. I'll just eat the veg that I 'steamed.' By steamed I mean dried. I forgot to put the water into the steamer.

If you have ever wondered what happens to steamers, minus the steam, they break. And shrivel peas into droppings.

:dohh:

:rofl: Poor man!

"no, no, no! It's in-out-in! Not out-in-out!" :rofl:

:hugs:

:haha: :rofl:

I'll be there, wagging my finger [-X screaming at him to take his trousers off. I could make a dvd I guess, to avoid the punches that would be thrown by angry men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->