• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

LOL I normally just get highlights.

I find my light brown just too boring. :haha: Lucky for me, my sister is a hairdresser :thumbup:

That is lucky! Going through high school I always had friends that were good with hairdressing, so I could get a lot of haircuts and stuff like that for free. I was their guinea pig. :haha:

You girls are both so pretty! I wanna post a pic of me and OH but there's a couple of girls I know with kiddies on the forum and I don't want them to know it's me, like we haven't even told our parents we're ttc ;)

We BD without pulling out :happydance: and he's said we'll do that for the next few days. Just hoping I didn't miss OV. I still had some ewcm. Just want some more..!

I don't even know what cycle day I'm on anymore. My ticker is confusing me and if I got af on the 9th... I should roughly be due on the 7th. But what with the 28 day cycle last time, my usual 30 day cycle and the pill I'm just confuzzled :dohh:

How are you girls today?? :hugs:

You should be on Cd12 today D! :) so I think you might be getting ready to ovulate! Hope you catch the eggy. :hugs: I'm doing alright. CD11 I think not much of anything new. My hubby and I are getting into archery. :) it's so fun. I have to choose a bow though. :haha:

Oh wait. I lied. You're on Cd13 today. Lol. I always forget to count the first day. :dohh:

I know how you feel D. I've got stalkers from work on here :growlmad: but whatever. I don't care anymore. They just need to get a life lol

And yay to no pull out!!! Youll catch the eggy this month :)

Ladies. I have a confession. :shy:

I took an opk this afternoon and it's positive! I'm going to ovulate :dance: I won't be trying to catch this eggy but it's nice knowing I'm still ovulating as normal after my mc.

:) hope you both are having a great Saturday! :hugs:

Wow paris! :) good for you hun... ALlhough tut tut at holding out ;) who cares anyway?!

Okay so ladies... Past two days I've had some ewcm on and off. Today more... past two days bd without pull out.. When should i do it again?

Yay D! :dust:

Do it again today!! :haha: well I would anyway! And tomorrow! I really hope you catch that eggy :hugs:

Okay so no BD tonight for me :cry: Some stupid guy went and got himself ran over or something and OH had to be called into the hospital to view some operation he hadn't already seen. Doesn't this chappy know that if my OH is watching his surgery he can't be making babies?! So inconsiderate :dohh:

Just kidding, I hope he's okay but :growlmad:

Doesn't matter anyway we'll do it tomorrow. Not very much ewcm tonight which makes me think I OVd already but I have no clue. Will still keep my eyes open for it though, you never know it might pop up over night!

So how was your weekend then girlies?

dakron, we miss you lots :hugs:

Haha. D you're funny. Sorry you can't get any BD'ing in. I'm sure it will be alright. You still have spermies waiting to pounce. :hugs: not much going on here today. my opk is negative, but I can see my CM going EwCM. It's clear and stretchy, but it doesn't stretch too far. I'll probably get it by tomorrow. :) hoping to get some BD'ing in all this week. We'll see. :) my hubby doesn't have as much of a drive as I do. :haha: kinda funny. :p

Sorry about not being able to get some BD last night D... do it tonight! I think you're fine though! You are probably now in the TWW! FX for you!! :dust:

It sounds like its time to start BD'ing C! Get going :sex: LOL

Weekend was good!! My football team won yesterday and will be playing in the Superbowl in two weeks. Very excited!!! :) I drank a little to much though and am feeling rough this morning. Ugh. BUT... I worked late on Friday so I am hoping my boss will let me take off early today.

I had a bbbiiigggg temp rise this morning but it could be the effects of the alcohol. :haha: Hopefully it is still up tomorrow and the next day which should confirm that I ovulated yesterday!!! DH and I :sex: on Friday and yesterday but both times pulled out. We're not trying to catch this eggy! At least now I know I should get my AF in about two weeks and I guessed right... it'll come right during my vacation!! :dohh:

Two weeks left until vacation time! :yipee:

Woohoooooooooooo boss is letting me leave at noon rather than 4pm. Afternoon nap for me! :haha:

:haha: hurray for afternoon naps! Bummer that AF will be here during your vacation, but at least everything is normal. :) we'll definitely bd tonight. My temp dropped to 97.2 this morning so I think this might be it. We'll see if it rises tomorrow. :) imdnt know how good the odds are. Last time we bd'd hubby pulled out and we haven't bd'd since. :/ this month isn't looking so good at all. :growlmad:

Took an OPK and it wasn't quite positive. :/ Hopefully it will be later on today.. It could be the same as last cycle where I got my first positive OPK REALLY early in the morning on CD13. I hope not. o_O

Oooh hope that you catch the eggy this cycle C! Get BDing ;) :sex:

It sucks that af will be here for you paris, although no doubt you'll still have an amazing time! We need photos! :D

I'm so confused about this cycle! LOADS of weird stretchy stuff, that wasn't ewcm like about 5 days ago, the a little ewcm up until now. But not my usual OV stuff :/ and it's dissapearing now anyway. I've had cramps and have covered the days so FX it's enough

:dust: :dust:

Good luck d! You should try and bd every other day from no on if you can. :) hope we get our BFPs!

Good luck to you both!!! :hugs: it sounds like both of you have a good shot this month. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!

I agree with C. I think you both should be :sex: every other day!

I spoke to DH and he's willing to try SMEP next month so it looks like we'll be back to TTC right after we get back from our trip :) excited to be back in the game. Nervous, but excited.

Do you ladies have any plans for Valentines Day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->