• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moaning Minnies United!

:rofl: he's watching star trek. :p I'll jump him once the episode is over. He's such a nerd. :haha:

I give up! His low sex drive is so ridiculous! He doesn't want to bd because we just bd'd yesterday. :growlmad: I give up. We're never going to have a baby at this rate. :cry:

Aww C. :hugs: that sucks. You still BD'd the day before your positive opk so you've still got a good chance :flower:

Try and jump him tonight if you can! Men, eh? Grr.

Ok, nevermind! Just saw in your journal that you got to BD anyway! YAY! :dance:

You are definitely in this month!!! :dust: FX!!!

Lol. I pounced him! :haha: my ok is still positive this afternoon. Kind of frustrating, but owell. Hopefully I ov today and not tomorrow. My temp dropped again today, so hopefully it will raise tomorrow. :)

What are you ladies up to today? :flower:

Will ya pounce on him again tonight?? :haha:

I had that too -- 2 days of positive OPKs this month. But I did get a temp rise on the third day so I must have ovulated the day of my second positive OPK. You're probably just catching the end of your surge? FX for you this cycle!! :hugs:

I feel like such a nerd... I'm getting excited to get my first AF since my mc. :blush: even though its going to show its ugly face during my vacation. Grrrrrrr. I bought a blue bikini and a dark purple one... thank god I didnt buy white!! :rofl:

Today... I'm at work. :growlmad: One hour to go and then I am going home and ordering dinner in because I do NOT feel like cooking today. :haha: I'm hoping there is a movie or something on TV because I really just want to go home and relax!

:haha: I'm going to give him a break today and bd tomorrow.

Lol. White would have been a bad idea! Sucks that af will be there for your vacation. :( I don't think it's nerdy, it's exciting that everything is ok after your mc. Means you can try again sooner and not have to worry. :) yay for healthy bodies! Lol.

Yay Charlie :) :sex: We're both gonna get our :bfp:s okay?! This is OUR month!

LOL paris, squirting goo with a syringe :rofl: You girls crack me up.

So less ewcm, think I'm in still. I hope so anyway! My cervix feels a little less closed, hopefully it's a good sign.

Watching a show called 'One born every minute.' Don't know if you ladies get it where you are. It's making me soooooooooo broody! It shows two women's labour journey each week, from when they first go into hospital until they have their baby. It's terrifying but so beautiful to see!

Both of you better still talk to me after you get your BFPs this month :blush: Imma be left out! Lol

I wish you both so much luck this month :hugs: No one deserves this more than both of you!! :flower:

Thanks D and Paris.

D I've heard of that show a couple of times. Is it on Netflix? We don't have cable because we don't watch that much tv. Sounds interesting. :) I like home improvement shows and medical shows. Lol. And comedies. :p oh.. I also love discovery channel and food network. Lol. For someone who doesn't watch much tv I sure like a lot of it. :haha:

Paris Ofcourse we'll still talk to you. We'll be showering you for baby dust. If we get our bfps you won't be far behind us! :hugs:

Today's opk is darker than yesterday's. I think I caught the surge at its peak cus the test line is darker than the control line. :dance:

Charlie I think this might be the month for you. It sounds really promising! This might be a tmi question, but when in your cycle do you get the most ewcm? Like if you get a positive OPK is it then? Or is in the build up to OV? Just curious because he's still determined to go unassisted into our bfp. Stubborn men eh?

And paris, of course we're still gonna be talking! You're only gonna be a few weeks behind if I get my bfp with your pregnancy.... Or if I don't then we'll get it at the same time! :hugs:

Oh and ewcm has left the building completely so FX FX FX that it's my month and we've done enough!

Hm.. Well when I got my first positive I had a lot! But when I got my second positive the next day it was a lot darker and I had less ewcm. Usually I don't have this much ewcm. I feel like I still have it, it's so wet down there. Lol. I think it's because I started drinking a cup of green tea every morning starting around my fertile period. It definitely increased my ewcm big time! Weird how it does that, huh? My last cup of tea was two days ago and I still feel like I have it. :haha: so if you want to increase your ewcm you should definitely try drinking green tea. That way you and your OH both get what you want and it's completely natural. :)

That's interesting, I guess our bodies are smart enough to know that they need to provide us with more ewcm before OVing! Just wish mine could communicate, like "have sex now for your bfp." :haha:

I like the green tea trick! Maybe giving that a go next month (NOT that we'll need it next month because we're gonna be pg this time)...

How are you today anyway?

I'm good. Just doing regular house worky stuff. Lol. My temp went up today so hopefully I did ov yesterday. :) what about you? :haha: I wish a little light flicked on down there so we knew when to bd. :rofl:

I'll chime in here... not sure if it means much this cycle but... I had little to no ewcm until the day my OPK went negative. :shrug: Then I had lots! I've never really been one to get lots when I wipe though.

And I drink green tea every morning... it doesn't help me! :haha: Wish it did though. lol Maybe it's different for everyone?

Well I usually get tons of ewcm but this cycle I had weird stretchy stuff that didn't seem like ewcm. Then little bits on and off for a few days. Then one and a half days of decent stuff. So FX we're in still. I'm sure I've OVd because I'm getting the white pritt stick cm now that I usually get post OV.

Uhh I tease myself by looking through other people's bfps on the gallery here. I just can't imagine seeing that second line! I want it so bad. Definitely not testing until the 10th though!

Charlie, when will you test??

Testing on the 10th! I'll still be in vacation land but I definitely hope to see your BFP when I get back! :dust:

I do the same D... I love that gallery. That second line is so beautiful! :blush: Can't wait to get one again... with a sticky bean this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->