Moaning Minnies United!

I've heard good things about it and I hear it's great for TTC after going through a mc. I fell pregnant first cycle actually TTC last time. I highly doubt I'll be that lucky this time lol but Im hoping!!

We've got no plans yet either. We come back from vacation the day before valentines day so I doubt we'll be doing much lol

Ladies, I have a problem. :blush:

I think I need to stop shopping. :haha:

I have bought 2 new bikinis, a bathing suit cover-up, 3 pairs of shorts, 3 tops, 1 skirt, 2 dresses, a mesh sarong and even a big floppy beach hat! LOL

I'm so excited! :yipee:

:haha: you're a shopaholic! It's a good thing I'm not there with you. I'd be pointing at everything saying, "oh! That one! That one!" lol

LOL thank god you aren't here! :haha:

I'm glad I have my own credit card because I'd have a hard time explaining to DH where all these shopping charges came from. LOL

So... UPDATE ME! Did ya BD last night? :sex:

Did your OPK turn positive in the middle of the night again?

Sorry. I got distracted with video games. :)

We did bd last night! Yay! My temp went up today which is weird because I still haven't gotten a positive opk, but they've been getting darker. Just took one now and it's getting close to positive. It should be positive tomorrow. At least I hope so. I'm running out of opks and we don't have money to buy any right now. :wacko:

Hm.. I think ivmight post a pic of today's opk 'cus it's so close to positive that I'm not sure if it's positive or not. Lol.

I wanna try smep :brat: I'm not gonna even bother suggesting it to OH. All I'd get is stupid intelligent comments from Mr.'I'm a trainee doctor.' Gahh. I'm not best pleased with him -.-

:cry: I think I've missed OV now for sure. I want to punch his silly face in. Not really that's a bit harsh but still... Don't laugh girls, well not too much, I laughed, then cried because of OV.... But (and mega tmi alert) the silly fool (aka OH) went and tore his foreskin during a squash match. Now I don't play squash or even play anything sporty but how??!! What a dick. He's in too much pain to :sex: which means when I got some decent ewcm earlier we're gonna miss it. ARRRRGGGHHHHH. I wanted an October baby, but no, I get an OH with a swollen and hurting trouser snake in January.

I'm seething!

Rant over. It's just not been my lucky month :dohh:

Glad to hear your smep plan paris! Your so lucky to have a smart OH who hasn't got some kind of mental incapabilities like mine appears to have :) are you gonna use pre seed or anything next month??

C - I hope you catch the eggy this month. I'd get in bed and :sex: - do it for me because I can't ;)

Love you lots girlies!!

Sorry Paris! I got distracted again. I was filling out an application. Lol. I have EwCM out the wazzoo today! That opk must have been positive. I'm on my iPad right now and it won't let me post pics, but once we get our computer up again I'll definitely post it. :) how is everyone else doing today?

Oh and because I'm all sunshine and cheerleading I will acknowledge my slim chance of conceiving. If I OVd today, at least I had sex yesterday and if it's tomorrow then I guess we're still in, there was just less ewcm!

:dust:

Oooh Charlier I'm excited for you. We need some luck on this thread now!!!

Aww. D I'm sorry! I know how you feel though. My husband has such a low sex drive it drives me mad! He's pretty easy to convince once I have a go at him, though. Lol. Hopefully we can bd again tonight.

What is squash? o_O

Haha. Were totally posting at the same time. Good luck miss cheerleader! You're definitely still in the game! :dance:

It's where two peopl go into a room and hit a ball really hard to each other by bouncing it into a wall. It might have a different name over there! maybe like racket ball?

Oh! Ok. Yeah, we call it racket ball over here. Haha. Ooo.. That would hurt to get hit with one of those. o_O

We call it squash! Lol but hey, we've got the Queen on our money so no wonder we might adopt a few British terms hehe ;)

Oh D! Your poor OH! That sounds.. umm.. really painful! I think you've still got a great chance though :hugs:

So... are you ladies are in the TWW now? :dust: I think you both are going to be testing/expecting AF the week that I'm away! :( I'll be so glad to come back to two BFPs though! FX for you both!

We bought preseed and tried it once before but neither one of us were too keen on it. I don't think we'll use it again but if I don't get enough ewcm then maybe we will!! Lol
It's really strange stuff. :haha: Nothing gets you more ready to BD than squirting goo up your bits with a syringe :rofl:

:rofl: "squirting goo up your bits" You're too funny. I think I'll be in my TWW by Wednesday or Thursday. :) Getting excited. Gotta bd still today. Lol. Better go jump on hubby. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->