November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Heyy ladies!! I am actually getting some symptoms finally (nausea, dizziness, back aches, cravings, etc. ANDDDDD someone even asked if I was pregnant today!! I am taking a test early on friday so I'll post pics!

So glad you're back loro :hugs:

Echo you make me laugh, I'm 3 hours behind you here!

We are both 3 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:
Omg 2ww buddies! :happydance:

Thats right girl!:happydance:

I am a bit worried though for my temps tomorrow, like if they dont rise, my CH's go away:cry: And it has been known to happen to me...

It'll be good, it'll be good:thumbup:
I'm right there with you :) I often get a dip at 3 dpo that makes me doubt everything...both our temps are going to go way up tomorrow though :D
Thats right hon:thumbup:

Have you this cycle, or any other cycle, had cramps right from O. I had o pains and then nothing 1 dpo but yesterday and today, all day, I've had weird cramps. Not period feeling cramps either, it kind of feels like an achy pressure... I'm not speculating either way, just stating a fact; something new to me

Sometimes I'm super crampy right after o, I figured it was a sign things are happening down there :) not really crampy this month but my bbs are already sore at 3 dpo! Crazy

Wow just found my OHs mother is five months pregnant! Shes only in her fourties.

So I've managed not to take my bbt 3 days in a row- I drank a glass of wine too many on Friday night, so slept way------>through my alarm. Then Saturday I forgot to SET my alarm... and this morning I woke up an hour before my alarm went off with a terrible leg cramp that had me hopping around the house in pain trying to stretch it out. Boo! I know I havent O'd yet so hopefully it wont make a difference. But seriously, there is a reason temping has not worked for me in the past. :(

May I join you ladies?? I'm currently CD10, supposed to hit my fertile days on Friday! I'm going to attempt to hold off testing until November 27. With the help of DH, of course. Last cycle he wouldn't let me buy any Hpt's, good call on his side lol!

Not really I just made my hubby a promise that I would wait until either AF is due or the day after. But yeah I wanna test now. A promise is a promise.

I know how you feel. I made the same promise to my husband, and I knew my anxiousness would not over power the guilt I would have felt if I went behind his back and tested early. I was able to convince him to let me test on 13 DPO, but the positive line was so light he couldn't see it. It is still pretty light today (15 DPO), but it is definitely getting darker. Now I have to wait out the anxiousness and the wanting to be excited until we go to the doctor and make sure everything is okay. After my miscarriage in July, it is hard for me to be excited without feeling completely terrified.

On a positive note, I have a pretty cute idea how to tell everyone. We are keeping it a secret (just the 2 of us and my OB/GYN, and you ladies of course) until 12 weeks, but I will be (hopefully, if everything is okay) 11 weeks at Christmas, so I know some really cute gifts to tell everyone then :)

Baby dust to all. And For all the BFP's I hope we all have sticky beans :)

Congrats on your BFP!

I will be 11 weeks at Christmas as well, provided everything goes well (fingers and toes crossed!) I have told my mom and my sisters but everyone else is in the dark until later on. What are your cute gift ideas?

Good morning girls!!!! I had a massive temp jump this morning, I couldn't believe it! FF moved my o date up a day so today I'm 3dpo instead of 4. I hope that doesnt affect my chances too much now cause I didnt BD on o day or two days before. Only 4, 3, and 1 day before ovulation!

Morning ladies!

OMG did I have so many dreams about pos HPTs last night or what!?!? Every dream came out pos HPT super dark test lines haha.

Anyways this morning temp is still up, super stuffy nose, and sore breasts, that's about it right now.

I feel like I am joining this thread so late! My cycle has been all types of wonky this time around (I'm on CD 48 and just think I O'd yesterday.......before having little one 13 months ago my cycles were 33-35 days long and regular.

Planning on testing around 11/19, fx for all of us!

Good morning girls!!!! I had a massive temp jump this morning, I couldn't believe it! FF moved my o date up a day so today I'm 3dpo instead of 4. I hope that doesnt affect my chances too much now cause I didnt BD on o day or two days before. Only 4, 3, and 1 day before ovulation!

Yay!! So excited for you :)

Your chart is looking good. :thumbup:

Morning ladies!

OMG did I have so many dreams about pos HPTs last night or what!?!? Every dream came out pos HPT super dark test lines haha.

Anyways this morning temp is still up, super stuffy nose, and sore breasts, that's about it right now.

Hope this is your month Liz!

I hate the TWW to O lol

Can't wait for my appt tomorrow with hematology. I should O around Friday :)

Ahh I'm going crazy wanting to test, but I made it through yesterday without testing so that's good! Lol Now to make it through today and the next day and the next day....lol

My breasts are killing me! ah! Especially near my armpits...

Well, my temp looks good but I am still spotting, and I checked my cervix and it was wide open, and I'm pretty sure if I were pregnant that would NOT be the case. I just wish AF would hurry up and show in full force so at least I can try again next month.

Oh man do I feel nauseous! :(

Also, holy cow am I gassy, I've never been this gassy after O before.

LADIES,

ugh so much on my mind today...

My OHs mother just told us she's 5 months pregnant! Not fair! She said it's a girl and she's naming her Prudence. She's already a grama to a 9 month old, (Oh's sister had a baby.) Her grandson is going to have an aunt younger than him! so WEird!

I have an uncle that is 3 months younger than me. It's not that weird anymore. So many women are having babies later in life these days. It happens more time than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->