November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

It's still a little strange! I didn't say it was a bad thing though, we just didn't expect it!

I have two 1/2 uncles that are 8-10 years younger than me (I don't see them- grandfather remarried)

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BABYSAA, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, PJSTENSGAARD, RUNNERGRL :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: MEANT2BAMOM Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!![/CENTER]

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, GEM1210390, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84 :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

PANDASPOT You were already on the 10th Hun! GL :dust:

LIZLOVELUST I am in agreeance with LORO, I think you may be 4DPO. It is WAAAY tooo early to test! The clomid does seem like to you it working but you have to count days after the follies were seen to count that as OV. GL :dust:

MRS.2010 I'd say by the BBT, that you OVd on the 28th... My chart is still in my siggy, I didn't have OV on my lowest temp, your chart looks like mine! GL :dust:

CRYSTAL5483 YAY for your appt tomorrow! I look forward to some good information! :dust:

FEZZIE I didn't mean to leave you off, were did I do that? I saw that you were spotting but not AF and not a BFP, nor anything else that I could comment on. I try to respond to things I am sure of, I rarely respond to everyone Hun! GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you ladies I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Nice temp spike loro :thumbup:

Mine didn't go up much but it also didn't go down so I'm happy with that. No doubting I'm in my tww with bbs this sore anyway :haha:

Thanks MrsMM, the Doctor who I met with after the US said that it's very probable that I would have Oed that day/evening, my temp did spike the next day but did go back down again after that and then back up again...

Liz- Good luck this month with your first round of clomid! :) Just try not to SS to much cause you will end up stressing yourself out. I did that the first few months I was on it cause it gave me serious pregnancy signs that turned out to just be the medicine! Im rooting for you!!

Congrats to your OH for having a new sister joing the family! Thats great news!

Can I join you. I am due af Saturday/Sunday. I am currently 10dpo tested this am and got bfn. Thought I seen something but line eye when I checked so will keep trying

FEZZIE- I hope your spotting stops for you hon, I cant comment on the CP cause I dont deal with that...
LUNA- I hate that I'm a day behind you now:( I was blown away by my temp this morning. My chart so far, was almost identical to May's, but I havent had that big of a jump! It caught me so off guard but I loved it:)Obv doesnt mean much now but I liked my BD chances much better when it was CD 18 and not CD19 now; although it's not too bad.
CRYSTAL- Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all day:)

Thanks Loro, I am so tempted to test, but I've started cramping, and my lower back hurts, so I may wait to see what tomorrow brings.

I couldnt resist so I got a dollar store test and also did an opk, pos opk today.. Anyone see anything on the hpt?

https://i46.tinypic.com/2n6uezt.jpg

Not sure if I see anything Liz, maybe, but not sure it's in the right spot. Or it's just the angle. Interesting that your opk is so pos!

Well I fell off the wagon today. I tested :( lol I'm not dissapointed in the bfn, more dissapointed in myself for testing! Oh well

I know right kel? I clearly already Oed but my OPK is soooo dark!

I edited it a little to see if there's a line

https://i50.tinypic.com/14vl36g.jpg

Liz- I'm not sure why but i can sometimes see your pictures than other times it is just a box with an X. I hope there is a line though. Good luck!

6DPO isn't too early for that faint of a line is it? Why else would my OPK be so positive?

I'm out ladies AF got me 2 days early :nope: onto the next month :)

Good luck to those who are still waiting to test...FX and lots of dust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->