November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hugs: fezzie and babysaa

loro your timing was still great! when are you planning on testing? I'm getting my "cd21" blood done on Saturday so I think I'll see what my progesterone level is first before I decide if I'm going to test early.

When I push on my abdomen it's a little tender, is that normal?

KEL- Thats funny hon. I knew you couldn't wait! :)
FEZZIE- I'm sorry about your negative girl
LUNA- I'm not sure when I'll test. I only have 3 tests, one $store, and 2 frer's and I won't buy more! One this saturday cause I'm supposed to go out for a bachelorette and then we will see how far I get the following week! lol
LIZ- Be careful of those tests, I've had many lines appear on those. I VERY much hope this isn't your case but keep in mind, especially with your now confirmed PCOS, why your opk's may be so positive looking, even at 6dpo

Liz- 6dpo is pretty early since Implantation happens between cd 6-12. Hopefully the pains are implantation.

So ladies, why would it hurt mildly to pres on my abdomen...?

super stretchy CM just now when I went to the bathroom, what the heck? I know I already Oed!

My temp is still up and my cervix is rock hard. Hope this is a good thing. Testing sunday.

Never got my surge this month testing twice a day :/ Today is CD 15, and I am around a 28 day cycle.... fingers crossed I get it or maybe I already did, who knows, so confusing :(

Well, round 2 of no sleep. Ava woke me up every 2 hours last night. I just don't know what is going on with her. She usually sleeps threw the night. Could she be having bad dreams or what? Any suggestions on how to get her to sleep threw the night?

I discarded my temp from this morning hopefully I can get some sleep tonight to get an accurate temp. On a good note my boobs hurt and have a lot of creamy CM. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jumping on board... AF due on the 19th! Hoping to wait until 12dpo to test...

Myself and my partner have finally made the very scary decision to try for a baby! Can't believe i'm saying it out loud (well typing it outloud) we have not told a soul as yet, so am going a bit crazy with no one to speak to! This is our first month actively trying.

I am around 7dpo according to my chart,

I have been having what feel like symptoms:

full feeling stomach

GOING no. 2 (sorry) about 4 times a day over last two days, i am usually a two times a week girl, this i am finding very strange!

strong sense of smell

I know cravings are not supposed to even exist yet but have been obsessing over cheese the last few days, every meal has been cheesey! Very odd for me

Very tired

Cold like symptoms

Elevated temperature, especially last night, i was like a radiator

peeing aaaall of the time

Some mood swings

Lots of niggles, pulls and aches in abdomen, and most of the time a full feeling,

Also skin has been a lot oilier and had some spots where i usually would not.

What do you think!???? Anyone else had anything this early to?

Arrrrrgh!

First off welcome and yay for trying! Did you test yet? When is af due?
Welcome to the TWw.

Well, I tested again this morning, hoping FMU would make a difference. No, still BFN. So I'm just waiting for AF, who decided to tease me this month. Hubby dropped off his sperm for a SA so maybe something will come of that. I think the next step, if that is normal, is to ask for a referral to a fertility clinic. Can't believe i'm saying this at 32-well, soon to be 33. I guess we should feel fortunate that we got pregnant the first time.

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test. In my opinion, the best signs of pregnancy are NO signs of AF ....because PMS is related to decreases in progesterone and estrogen which causes AF, but if you're pregnant you won't have any drop, and will gradually increase. The signs of pregnancy come later when HCG is significantly higher (and this is linked with morning sickness).

Just my two cents this morning. Happy hump day!

Well, round 2 of no sleep. Ava woke me up every 2 hours last night. I just don't know what is going on with her. She usually sleeps threw the night. Could she be having bad dreams or what? Any suggestions on how to get her to sleep threw the night?

I discarded my temp from this morning hopefully I can get some sleep tonight to get an accurate temp. On a good note my boobs hurt and have a lot of creamy CM. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My daughter never had issues with sleeping really. Just the initial putting her down. So we sleep trained her by ignoring her calls.

Oh Fezzie, I'm really sorry hon
Crystal- Good luck today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back