November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

:hugs: Fezzie.

Loro & Liz, nice temps!

Cristeena, I would highly suggest charting, then its easy to know when you have o'd!

Mrs2010 - My daughter would go through times like that & I was told it was because she was restless. The doctor recommened keeping her busy through the day & at night give her a warm cup of milk. It actually worked. I think my DD was overly tired that when it came time for bed she couldn't sleep well. Also I would bathe her in laveder & rub lavender lotion on her to help relax her.

:hugs: fezzie, I'm pretty sure we're headed in that direction too. I hope the SA results are good :)

Mrs2010 - My daughter would go through times like that & I was told it was because she was restless. The doctor recommened keeping her busy through the day & at night give her a warm cup of milk. It actually worked. I think my DD was overly tired that when it came time for bed she couldn't sleep well. Also I would bathe her in laveder & rub lavender lotion on her to help relax her.

I will try that something's gotta work. Thanks!

hey ladies. I had a + OKP at CD8-morning. I wasnt even done taking my clomid. I took another lastnight and it was - and the same thing morning. Could i be O'ing so early? or a false +?

So I looked at my HPT from the other day and it's negative now that it's dry, seems like the faint line that was there disapeared when dried.....can this happen with super early BFPs?

no problem Mrs2010 if I think of anything else I will let you know :) DD is 5 now so its been a while lol

Where are all the :bfp:? Slow on the get-go this month??

hey ladies. I had a + OKP at CD8-morning. I wasnt even done taking my clomid. I took another lastnight and it was - and the same thing morning. Could i be O'ing so early? or a false +?

You CAN get false positives with FMU. You can also get false positives if you take the OPK too close to when you stop Clomid. My doctor suggests not using them until CD10 and that's when I took it CD3-7.

STEVI- You should wait about 3 days after your last pill to start using your opk's.

ECHO- I'll be having a BFP in about a week and a half:)

You CAN get false positives with FMU. You can also get false positives if you take the OPK too close to when you stop Clomid. My doctor suggests not using them until CD10 and that's when I took it CD3-7.

Well that makes me feel better. I was worried. Someone told me to start using OKP at CD8. Maybe that was just for them. But i did it. I'm so glad that it is most likely a false +. I'll then start testing again on CD12. Thanks Crystal.

Liz, my dear I think you are letting your symptom spotting get the best of you during this 2ww. Believe me, we can all say we've done it. Over thought things, had phantom symptoms, and even the minor things we have daily can get blown into something bigger during your 2ww. Your doing a wonderful job on your first cycle of Clomid. Your making wonderful strides and that's something to celebrate! But I'm sure many other women on here can agree with me in saying, Let your body do its thing. As hard as it might be try to relax!! Take A couple says off from testing and symptom spotting and enjoy the beautiful changes in your body as it tries to great God's greatest gift. Baby dust.

First off welcome and yay for trying! Did you test yet? When is af due?
Welcome to the TWw.

Thanks for the welcome, no I have not tested yet, af due in 8 days! Still can't believe we're doing this, but the time just feels right. What do you think of my symptoms?

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: AZBABYDUST, FEZZIE, and RIVER54 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from xEMMADx, LINDSS, GODSENTANGEL, IFITISHISWILL, AMCOLECCHI, MEANT2BAMOM, SUFFOLKSAZZLE, BABYGIRL13, BABYMABEY, ME_POO, xKATIEx, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, ES89, MRS.MARYLAND, SHEDGE84, GUMPYTTC5, KAT S, PJSTENSGAARD, RUNNERGRL :dust:

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LIZLOVELUST I don't see anything on the HPT. I don't want to down you and I think UNDER25TTC was very good in capturing the idea... but no matter what sensitivity (your doc will likely agree), I think that 6DPO is too early for an HPT.... I think too that you would benefit from letting your mind and body rest from testing so much and SS so much. Anxiety which you have mentioned causes changes in the body that are not positive for pregnancy and you could be postponing your dream with allowing it to take over. Rest up Hun, this journey has officially begun with your diagnosis and your baby is just around the corner! GL:dust:

FEEZIE I hope that it is just too early and your test will be pink soon!:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 GL today at your appt :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you BABYSAA I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust:
The December Thread will be up next week!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 44 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

My temp dropped this morning, so I am just waiting for AF to show, so I didn't actually test today. Tested past couple days, and BFN.
Bad headaches and backache, but no cramps yet.
Will update when know for sure.
I am still oddly in a good mood :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back